Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain after 3 weeks

+10
Minxy
COOKIE
lorri
MyGirls35
barbiecon
ac4me
Natty29
shellymae
Diamond2223
Abs99
14 posters

Go down

Pain after 3 weeks Empty Pain after 3 weeks

Post by Abs99 20th March 2011, 4:31 pm

Hi girls! my boobs seemed to be healing well and looking ok, a few days I forgot I had them! But just this past 3 days or so I seem to be in more pain than to start with! My skin stings all over them and I'm in pain under my incisions, also struggling to carry/lift stuff again when before I was fine, is it normal for this to happen? It's getting me down a bit as was happy to be feeling normal again and feel like I've taken a step backwards!
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Pain after 3 weeks Empty Re: Pain after 3 weeks

Post by Diamond2223 20th March 2011, 4:33 pm

I'm 4 weeks and still getting twinges . See what the other girls say but I think you may have been over doing things and your bodies letting you know ! Hope it passes soon x
Diamond2223
Diamond2223
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 20th March 2011, 4:46 pm

Thanks diamond hoping someone has advice, I feel like I just want to sit with no bra on or soak in a long hot bath, its not twinges as i've been expecting them its a constent pain and my skin feels so sore especially on the sides, hopefully I've just over done it, it's hard not doing your normal activites for 6 long weeks especially with kids!!
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 20th March 2011, 4:55 pm

yep very normal! three weeks was my absolute worst, I think it's because a lot of your feeling is coming back..and for myself I expected to be feeling so much better and I wasn't so that was a little depressing :(
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 26th July 2011, 5:23 pm

I'm 4weeks post op 2moro and I started getting a dull ache and burning sensation in my right boob,I can't seem 2 shift it!was starting 2feel better but now feel like I've taken 2steps back. :( just wanna feel normal again!!didn't realise getting ur dream boobs cud make u feel so down all the time. nope
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by ac4me 26th July 2011, 5:59 pm

yup.

one thing i noticed is that when they started getting sore again i was pms'ing (had totally forgot about pmsing lol), so i was getting my normal breast swelling and tenderness due to my cycle! i think it was either 1. amplified since they are still healing with this new invaders in there. or 2. i'm just overly cautious and noticed more
ac4me
ac4me
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 27th July 2011, 8:46 am

o no wish i hadnt read this i havnt had anypain at all a few twinges but thats it im 11 days post op so thought i had bin lucky but now im scared im guna have horrific pain later on! x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirls35 30th July 2011, 6:24 am

Ha, this post caught my eye because it's exactly what I'm experiencing.

I've been so proud of myself keeping an overall positive perspective that my body is adapting and changing. But I have really been down and out the last day or so, and my pain has for some reason spiked today to pretty dogone bad! Pain after 3 weeks 683465

I've been very good to myself, taking it easy, doing my massages faithfully, doing my arm raises, loving my goofy looking newborn boobies in all their awkward adjustments, but I'm also suddenly hit with some blues. Negative about how they look, feeling like their not big enough, worried they won't change as much as I want them to....

Hoping to feel better spiritually and physically soon!
MyGirls35
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 13th August 2011, 2:47 am

Ah,,,so glad i found this...I have had a few days here and there were im crying wishing i hadn't got new boobs..So sore at times,,then it makes me hate them...I hear it's called "boobie blues"...Love them then 5 mins later hate them...It's a bit like after having a baby (4 me anyway) as my moods r so up and down.. x
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by lorri 13th August 2011, 2:49 am

Must add,,,i did not hate my babies :) lol xx
lorri
lorri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2011, 11:35 am

What you're experiencing is the nerves knitting back together, you can experience this on and off till you're a year post-op, even though your boobs look to have healed on the ouside, on the inside you continue to go on healing for a long time. So don't worry about it hunni, all sounds completely normal. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 13th August 2011, 1:14 pm

I have to say i am 3 weeks today and im due on and he last 2-3 days i was in agony, pain to drive, pain to dress etc.

Plus i am feeling my left implant when i move, its like its moving with and if i do slight jumps i can totally feel it too - eurghh ((( Jus the left one though...
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 13th August 2011, 5:32 pm

Hi Ladies, I'm only 4 days post op but the shooting pains on the right take my breath away. I knew they'd be sore but imagined more aching than stabbing pain. I haven't really looked at them as they are horrible so have been happy to keep them hidden in the sports bra. I know they take a while to settle but they are freaky. Thought I'd want to look at them all the time.

finding resting hard as have a 1 and 3 year old. Husband has been amazing and is doing everything. When is it ok to go out for a walk etc? I had my eyes done at same time so thats main reason I've not been out in public!!!

Hopefully in 4 months we'll be on here saying how amazing they are and that we don't go out cos we can't stop looking at them ;0D
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 13th August 2011, 9:07 pm

I pretty much had very little pain for two weeks, at 10 days I had the stitches out and a few days after that I started gettin sore where the scars are. They're still a bit sore now at times, mainly when I get up after lyin on my side in bed. I was really worried after havin so long pain free!! It's to be expected really we've just had major operations!!! I'm just tryin 2 chill out and enjoy my boobies xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by nimnomnice 14th August 2011, 4:42 am

I'm 3 weeks and still hurt when i wake up and some time depend what i do
Nim
nimnomnice
nimnomnice
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

http://www.inspirationnursery.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola99 14th August 2011, 11:31 am

hi
im two weeks post op after day 10 feeling so crap i reduced the pain killers to only when i needed them which was in the evening 2 paracetamol i found personally my body fought the pain better after two days onwards and if i really was in pain then the painkillers worked perfectly hope your pain gets better its not nice moving back and forward,
xx
Nikola99
Nikola99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down