Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEYOND SCARED!

+11
Crystal
lindylou22
carol_s
Greeneyes
lola_blsk
kaboobie
Shorty
Abs99
alfie
misf1
elleblondie
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BEYOND SCARED! Empty BEYOND SCARED!

Post by elleblondie 26th February 2011, 6:02 pm

Okay girls....

I am feeling sooooo frickin freaked out! Honestly, all I am thinking is a bunch of swear words - "holy sh**t" "oh F**k!" "what the he**". LOL :rant:

I am FREAKING out! My fear is the pain. I don't know how I can handle the pain. Thinking about it makes my heart race, makes me teary and makes me want to throw up all at once - I am scared I am not going to like the results and wish I didn't do it too.

So any advice anyone can offer me on how to calm my nerves of dealing with the pain and not feeling like I could faint just thinking about all the stitching and scars and blood and buises would be super appreciated. I have to get my head straight here. I have to change this outlook before I get in the car to go Friday or I am going to have a mental break down and then they may not do the op!
help
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

BEYOND SCARED! Empty Re: BEYOND SCARED!

Post by misf1 26th February 2011, 6:07 pm

I felt the same way. But I had no pain, and I had prepared myself for feeling like I'd been run over. I hate pain I am the biggest wimp ever. You will be fine. Just think positive and remember to be excitied as well, this is the build up like a kid at christmas waiting for the present that was at the top of their list.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 26th February 2011, 6:12 pm

Don't get yourself in a panic hun, you'll be fine honestly. For me it was more a discomfort than pain. Like Misf1 says just think positive and think about the end result. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 26th February 2011, 6:14 pm

I'm having the exact feelings! Not about the pain but about not waking up from the op!! I can't offer you any resurrance apart from your not alone in your panic!! I've just been trying to keep busy and not think about it! Hope you feel better soon honey. Xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 26th February 2011, 6:17 pm

Thank you so much. It's funny, I just saw a thread you had on another posting and thought how beautiful yours looked and now reading your stats, we are very similar. So seeing your avatar will be hopefully of the Christmas kid build up. That's a really great way to put it too - I'm a festive girl so if I can look at it that way, I should be good.
I can't believe you had no pain! I hope my pain killers do that for me! I'm getting 400 cc gel, high profile under the muscle. I'm probably 5'4" and currently a good B cup. I hope everything turns out okay. I haven't had kids yet so hopefully they won't drop too much afterwards.

xoxo
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 26th February 2011, 6:18 pm

Hey Abs,

We must get our minds in the Christmas excitement stage like Misf1 said!

Thanks Alfie! I'm going to be honest, this posting is to have these words of encouragement. I really need them and they mean a huge difference to me.

xoxo
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th February 2011, 6:24 pm

you will obviously still have nerves and butterflies in your stomach but it's all worth it. When you first look down and see those new boobies you will be so proud of yourself and you wont be able to get the smile off your face.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 26th February 2011, 6:27 pm

Don't be scared. I also hate pain. I have none at all. I stopped the painkillers the day after the operation. If you do have some pain, take the painkillers and relax. It is so worth it. Mine are doing all sorts of wierdness, it feels like bubbles all over, but it is a nice feeling because you have boobs. The whole having boobs thing make for a great experience. I would not have them taken back for all the money in the world.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 26th February 2011, 7:06 pm

The pain isnt too bad as long as they give you pain meds and you ice them when they start to bother you... i bought one of those long circle ice packs you put in pop bottles, great for between the boobs, and then the gel ice packs for each side under your arms bc you can feeze them curled a bit to make it more comfy. i used those and the meds for 2 or 3 days... then just tylenol once a day to keep the edge off. and i took a pain meds about week after bc i pulled a muscle and needed some releif... but other than that i find its more uncomfortable for a while then really painful... youll be fine hun xoxoxo
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 26th February 2011, 7:17 pm

Thanks Kaboobie!!!!

I can't believe you are 16 days post op! Time flies! Reading the suggestion for solutions definitely helps!
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 26th February 2011, 8:06 pm

Good luck on your Op elle. Only 6 days to go...

Every time I get nervous I just picture myself in a bikini then think of the amazing boobies I've always longed for in the bikini!

Just picture summer hun.... A few days of uncomfortableness for some amazing life long boobies and self contentness xxxxx <3
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 26th February 2011, 8:08 pm

hello :) I had my done this morning! I'm led in hospital now he he Please calm down, do you remember me saying Thursday night that I had written things down? it really isn't as bad as you think its going to be! mine went under the muscle, I went under at 9 and was awake by 11! it is rather uncomfortable, feels like a baby elephant sat on me lol it doesn't HURT, just uncomfortable but your propped up all day anyway! I'm a diabetic too so my blood sugars have been abit mad today but the care and food lol is amazing! my drains are practically empty, good sign! no bruising, breasts are hard but all to be expected! early days but I'll keep you posted, you have very normal jitters! Keep your chin up x x x
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 26th February 2011, 8:32 pm

Ah greeneyes. Congratulations!! What size did you get?

That's so amazing that your up and on here :-) just shows how addictive it is on here!

Wishing u a speedy recovery! Xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 26th February 2011, 8:44 pm

What pain Elle??? To be honest hun, I didn't have any ..... but like misf1 said, there was a certain amount of tightness and a bit of soreness. I've hurt more from paper cuts in the past. The worst pain was back pain from having to sleep in an inclined position. I guess I was lucky as I didn't even feel sick afterwards (some girls do feel and are sick - an after effect from the GA) - all I felt was ravenously hungry LOL.
You will be fine sweetheart - and believe me, peeking down you pj top afterwards and seeing a couple of mountains there instead of enlarged pimples will make you so happy. If you burst into tears at that point it will be from that happiness, not from pain - honestly Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 26th February 2011, 9:36 pm

Aww, couldn't read and run Elle!! I hope all these girls who haven't experienced pain have reassured you a little. I think the doctors will keep us well dosed up on the pain meds, so we'll be absolutely fine!!

If you do feel a little uncomfortable, just make sure that you tell someone and don't try and be brave about it. From how the other girls have described it though, we might be hurting a whole lot more from grinning too much than from our new boobies!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 26th February 2011, 10:54 pm

I have to say Hun I was the same as you! lol

The one thing that got me through the pain was the fact that - where there is pain , there are very strong pain killers! lol

Pain is something we can get rid of very easy and if your really worried about the pain then ask them to give you some serious strong painkillers.

x

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 26th February 2011, 10:56 pm

I had 375cc in my left and 335cc in my right, I needed a little evening out :) I was a full c empty d before, they don't look huge but I've forgotten what my chest looked like before! I wouldn't say it doesn't hurt because it does but its not a pain exactly, just uncomfortable but mine is under so is slightly different to over's so I'm told.The painkillers are a great help, been having them as often as possible! Going to the toilet is abit of a mission, you have to bum shuffle off the bed.My stomach will be toned in no time too because you have to use it to move :) I just keep remembering how unhappy I was before, all you lovely pre op ladies will do great! x x x
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 26th February 2011, 10:58 pm

I also had morphine, think most do :)
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 26th February 2011, 11:01 pm

Very few people have a 'painful' experience with a BA. If you're going anywhere half-decent for the procedure they will give you a local anaesthetic to get you through the immediate 12 hour post-op period. And then providing you're able to keep on top of your pain meds (ie you don't start being sick with the GA - in which case get an anti-sickness jab) you'll be completly fine.
The most common feelings in the immediate post-ba time are tiredness (it can be difficult to get a decent night's sleep), constipation (expect a bit of bloating until the GA works its way out of yor system), and 'discomfort' (it just feels 'odd' for some people).
But actual full-on 'pain' is very rare.
You'll be fine hun, I'm sure. Most people actually end up finding the day quite exciting! Cheerleader Flash
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 28th February 2011, 11:59 am

Aww... Thanks a million to all everyone who has offered me your advice! It sounds like I am maybe worrying bit more than I need to about the pain. It's my imagination going wild on me. I really appreciate hearing that it's more like an elephant sitting on my chest (thank you Greeneyes!!!) because that kinda pain makes sense to me. I am getting unders so it's definitely nice to hear that's the case with this type of surgery.

I also wanted to congratulate and thank Greeneyes for dishing out the advise from the hospital right after she had hers done! You are too sweet. I'm so happy to hear things went well and you're happy!

3 more sleeps my way! I can't wait to have it over with. I keep thinking "this time next week...."

Thanks again, I really appreciate everyone's kinds words.

xoxo
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 28th February 2011, 12:08 pm

Aww you must be really excited now hunnie, not long to go!!!

I didn't experience any pain (other than a few twinges) the only discomfort was the heavy/tight feeling in my chest. Other than that, I felt like I had to keep hold of them all the time as I thought they would fall off .... Hysterical
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 28th February 2011, 1:00 pm

HI Feel the same way. Scared and can't believe I am actually going to do this. I think I am more scared that they won't turn our or that they will be really hard and my husband will hate them. or that I will lose feeling in my boobs and they will be left with the tingling feeling you get when your foot falls asleep. I am a hudge wimp and I can not believe I am going to put myself through this all for vanity. But I really want boobs!!!
I am going to "try" and focus on getting things ready this week and do some baking for the freezer. I am going to make my list of things to buy like buttom up pjs , frozen peas for my boobs, face whips, some magazines, a list of movies I would like to see and some frozen dinners and can soups for next week.
This is exciting but very emotional at the same time.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 28th February 2011, 1:11 pm

group hug
We are all here for you sweetheart to give you any support that you need.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 28th February 2011, 1:17 pm

This is a wonderful site. You are all such nice girls!
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 3rd March 2011, 11:11 am

You'll be fine candycain! I can just about see a light at the end of the tunnel! I have found it all rather painful but everyone is different and i'm also diabetic so my healing times are slightly longer! I had unders so i'm wearing an elasticated band on top of my implants but when i have a peek under i completely forget everything i have experienced this past week!! Just prepare yourself mentally and keep focused on what will be waiting for you :boobchick: We're all here to lift you up if you should need it, very exciting times ahead xxx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next