Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra'

+3
RoxyChick
Phoebe
Rae10
7 posters

Go down

Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra' Empty Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra'

Post by Rae10 21st February 2011, 10:39 am

Hey ladies, wavey

I haven't bought any bras yet, or anything for that matter lol! But i was searching online and found Asda post surgery bras and also sports bras. Has anyone ever used the post surgery bras or the sports bras? Do you think they will be supportive enough for me? Im not sure of the difference between the post surgery and the actual sports bras. My pc advised me to get a back fastening one and not the front fastening ones.

Any advice would be good. A comfy bra is what i'm looking for, and cheapish! Thanks girls
rae xx :thumbs:
Rae10
Rae10
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra' Empty Re: Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra'

Post by Phoebe 21st February 2011, 10:45 am

Hiya, I used the sports bras from both Asda and Tesco, and they were both perfectly good enough for the job. I still wear mine alot now as they are mega comfy, and Im 10 months down the line xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra' Empty Re: Asda 'Post surgery bra' or 'sports bra'

Post by Rae10 21st February 2011, 11:03 am

hey, thats great to know. Thanks hun, will check tesco out aswell. xx
Rae10
Rae10
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st February 2011, 11:32 am

I used a cheapy bra at first because they sit so high up on your chest they change from day to day. Was in a B cup the first few days because of all the strapping etc and it was the most comfortable. Then I gradually progressed to the D cups!

Bought a really, really good shock absorber for about six weeks post op as they softened and settled. Was a lifesaver!

RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 21st February 2011, 11:37 am

theyre good for immediately post op when you dont know what your size will be, because theyre quite stretchy (the sports bras) so as well as being only £4 so you dont break the bank if youve got the wrong size, youll probably be able to fit into it even if it doesnt and it will do you till you can go shopping.
Theyre not very supportive though. Theyre low impact. You wouldnt want to wear one for running or anything. I find them quite comfy for bed though
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 21st February 2011, 11:40 am

Hi hun,

I might be wrong but I think the post-surgery bras are for mastectomy patients after breast cancer, because they have pockets in to hold the prosthesis in place. I could be wrong though.
I'm getting a sports bra. I always bought my nursing bras from asda and they were great for the job at just £4.

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae10 21st February 2011, 11:45 am

thanks guys will get some soon. I have seen some shock absorbers but they seem to rough! I'll probably have to get some anyway lol!

Thanks LL will defo pick some of the sports bras up then! :doh: your right they are masectomy bras lol! sorrry! didn't even check that properly! Well will get a few sizes in the sports bras then.

xxx
Rae10
Rae10
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 21st February 2011, 11:56 am

Don't worry about it hun, I wasn't even sure I was right, it was only because I went to buy some "post-surgery" bras in matalan and then thought "why have my boob job bras got pockets?!"... sometimes it takes me a while, lol!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st February 2011, 11:59 am

I also used the asda sports bras Rae, like Abbie has said they are quite stretchy, so they fit quite well, and cheap, so it doesn't matter if they spoil with any blood marks. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae10 21st February 2011, 12:18 pm

LOL!!!! maybe can use the pockets for ice packs maybe lol!!

Thanks alfie, im on half term so im going to go pick sum up this week! I probably shouldnt get things this early but i just want it to hurry up already! This will be my first purchase for the op lol!! dance
Rae10
Rae10
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st February 2011, 12:27 pm

Rae10 wrote:
Thanks alfie, im on half term so im going to go pick sum up this week! I probably shouldnt get things this early but i just want it to hurry up already! This will be my first purchase for the op lol!! dance

Nothing wrong with being organised Rae, better to get them now, than find out they've not got your size nearer the time hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by sassylady 21st February 2011, 5:42 pm

i got a couple of the post surgery bras from asda and they great

only downside was they seemed to be really big sizes, i bought a D and DD and my ps and nurse said they looked more like a F, they were bloody huge! so washed them and threw them in the tumble dryer and they were fine.

quite soft and easy to sleep in too xx
sassylady
sassylady
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down