Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with bra's..

4 posters

Go down

Problem with bra's.. Empty Problem with bra's..

Post by stef 3rd April 2009, 12:03 pm

Well, I bought a katie price bra (I know it's early but I just couldn't help it!), the size is 32e, now it seems to fit ok, apart from the material in between the cups.

Now this is what I found on the internet:

"Does the middle of the bra sit flat against your chest? The centre gore of the bra, between the cups, should always be firmly against your body. If it is being pushed away from you, then you need a bigger cup size and a smaller back size."

The back felt ok for me, it was quite tight, surely I wouldn't need a 30, would that not just dig in me??

I think my ribcage is 28, I thought this made me a 32?

Anyone else had this prob?

xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Problem with bra's.. Empty Re: Problem with bra's..

Post by moonmar 3rd April 2009, 1:53 pm

I think you are too soon post-op hun, your boobs are still quite hard and they bot able to adapt their shape to a normal bra, and that's what my be pushing out the material in between the cups. I know it's hard, but wait until it's time and then get properly measured!!! That way you won't have doubts :)
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 3rd April 2009, 2:16 pm

I'm just too impatient, i've waited so long for this and i'm stuck in these awful sports bras :( lol
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 3rd April 2009, 2:24 pm

I know hun, i am still in my sports bras too... but since we have waited for so long we can wait another few weeks - and then it will be exciting!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 3rd April 2009, 3:16 pm

how are yours now anyway? Flash

xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd April 2009, 3:35 pm

moonmar wrote:I think you are too soon post-op hun, your boobs are still quite hard and they bot able to adapt their shape to a normal bra, and that's what my be pushing out the material in between the cups. I know it's hard, but wait until it's time and then get properly measured!!! That way you won't have doubts :)

As MM said above ..Too soon, I tried bras at five weeks for xmas and had the same problems soo back to sports bra. They are just too hard and fixed yet. Ah Patience!!! Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 3rd April 2009, 3:52 pm

stefjl wrote:"Does the middle of the bra sit flat against your chest? The centre gore of the bra, between the cups, should always be firmly against your body. If it is being pushed away from you, then you need a bigger cup size and a smaller back size."

Oooooh I didn't know this!

I was in M&S trying on bras, at about 8 weeks post-op I reckon, and the middle bit was floating in mid-air. I wasn't sure if this meant something (wrong size etc) so I asked the assistant, who came in & whipped her tape measure out... told me I was wearing the right size & that it wasn't a problem that the middle bit wasn't against my body!

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 3rd April 2009, 4:08 pm

stefjl wrote:how are yours now anyway? Flash

xxx

Mine are good thanks hun, getting a bit softer but still not much, it takes a while!!! But if I think of how they were 2 weeks ago (when I was at your point, 16 days post-op) they were like marble and even the sports bras sat awkwardly on them!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down