Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures of my asymmetry correction before & after

+33
Zzz1981
queenie
heresjojo
Malibu
jenjens1986
Jolene1984
lilibet
rikki
Carrie
Mima
Rach26
CharlieB
jellytot1
Alt_Barbie
KNOTTY80
kld247
candy rain
Emma22
Breasticles
*Sally*
pebbles
Loubyroo
Phoebe
misf1
**Jem**
alfie
sarahdawn31
hattie260
derbylou
lindylou22
Gabby
abbie
angelemma
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pictures of my asymmetry correction before & after - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of my asymmetry correction before & after

Post by pebbles 9th January 2011, 7:33 pm

emma could I have a look please x
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my asymmetry correction before & after - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of my asymmetry correction before & after

Post by pebbles 9th January 2011, 7:58 pm

they're fab, what a result. I know you've been having a couple of bad days and looking at the pics there really is no need. But appreciate that this is YOUR rollercoaster xxxxx
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 9th January 2011, 8:10 pm

Thanks Pebbles. I am so glad I shared my pictures as I was driving myself so mad thinking they didn't look good at all!

xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles 9th January 2011, 8:20 pm

Do I detect someone falling in love again!!!
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 9th January 2011, 8:39 pm

Could I have a look please Emma.

x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th January 2011, 8:40 pm

they really do look good. You cant deny they need to even up a little still, and he did warn you they wouldnt be perfectly symmetrical, but i think youve got a really good result so far and your avatar looks awesome
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 9th January 2011, 8:43 pm

pebbles wrote:Do I detect someone falling in love again!!!

Not quite yet but I don't hate them like I did on Friday! Blush
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 9th January 2011, 8:46 pm

Hi Hun

do you mind if I take a peek please. I too have undergone recent surgery to correct bottoming out and CC, but am not yet confident enough to show my pics, I know I am a total coward, but I am still not sure how I feel about them. Hope taking a look at your pics will help me out.

Thanks xxxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 9th January 2011, 8:55 pm

abbie wrote:they really do look good. You cant deny they need to even up a little still, and he did warn you they wouldnt be perfectly symmetrical, but i think youve got a really good result so far and your avatar looks awesome

Couldn't agree more abbie. A great example as well of how fab it is to take pics at every stage of the healing process.

Thanks for sharing Emma

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 9th January 2011, 9:54 pm

Hi Em

Wow, what a difference, and how much they have changed since the re-op, excellent results. They look lovely, and you have inspired me to upload my pics. Don't think they will look as good as yours though.

Really pleased for you hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 9th January 2011, 10:56 pm

Thanks ladies :)

Jay - I am sure yours look amazing - a 32GG can't possibly look bad ;) xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th January 2011, 9:43 am

Thanks for sharing your pics Emma, I think they look wonderful, such a change from your before pics. YOu should be happy with them!
YOu are right the scarring is done beautifully!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 10th January 2011, 9:59 am

Thanks Sarah...I am happy with them, just helps having others confirm that they are nice too!!

:good: xxx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 10th January 2011, 10:03 am

Thanks for sharing Emma! The difference/improvement between your before and after pics is brill. I hope you carry on to heal as well as you obviously are!

Thanks again...

Em xx
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 10th January 2011, 11:21 am

Hey emma, can i take a peek? would love to see your awsome scars Hug
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 10th January 2011, 12:42 pm

Hi Emma, would I be able to have a look please?
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOTTY80 10th January 2011, 1:07 pm

would love to have a peek just pm you x
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 10th January 2011, 2:10 pm

Emma, i just want to say thankyou for letting me view your pics i think you guys are all so brave for showing your private and intimate pix thank you
Second i am so pleased for you, the transformation is pretty huge, i think for where you are time wise you have really settled well, theres still all the dropping and fluffing to go through yet and the bigger implant seems firmer but i think they look great and when they have settled will look really natural, congrats on your op hun and a group hug

Enjoy Stars
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th January 2011, 2:54 pm

Indeed they are gonna look fab!
Such a difference then before ... You can tell that the higher one just needs to drop & they will be the same. He did a good job :)

& I cant wait to see you n we can have boobie show & tell!
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 10th January 2011, 4:02 pm

Wow!
Just Wow Emma!!
They look unbelievably good and super natural x

I can't believe the progress and healing you made by Day 12!!

They look beautiful now, so imagine what they'll be like when the other drops further and then fluffing 😁

Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 10th January 2011, 4:14 pm

Thanks girls 😁

Candy - I don't mind sharing now I have had them done! It was really hard to take before photos, and I struggled as they just looked so awful. But once they were "fixed" I'll whip 'em out and show anyone who wants to see Hysterical

angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 10th January 2011, 4:36 pm

well fair play, its not easy for us women and all the tings we have to deal with, having kids and the affect that has on our bodys, it leads to low self astheem and confidence issues but look at you just whippin em out for us pre BA girls thank you
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th January 2011, 10:06 pm

angelemma wrote:Thanks Sarah...I am happy with them, just helps having others confirm that they are nice too!!

:good: xxx

They are more than nice! And remember they will still keep changing mine changed the most (and for the better) between week 6 & 12!
Enjoy your fab boobies :boobchick:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my asymmetry correction before & after - Page 2 Empty Bought new bra....

Post by angelemma 11th January 2011, 12:23 pm

Ok I was naughty and bought a new bra in the sale as it was gorgeous and I do need something for the end of the month when I'll be away for a weekend working. I tried on the 34DD and it was ok but a little tight. Tried on the 34E and it fit perfectly...I couldn't believe it!! To be fair I tried a 34DD in another style and that fit ok so I'll probably be somewhere inbetween depending on brand/style.

But they look nice in in, I will take pictures later and add to the album!!

dance dance dance
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 11th January 2011, 1:30 pm

Could I have a peek at your photos too - I have taken some before and after photos but my IT skills are so bad I don't know if I will ever get them on picturetrail (sometimes I can't even work out how to view other peoples pics), but would like to TRY to see yours if you don't mind. x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next