Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... money?

+15
ToriLoula
Phoebe
Jaybles
thevisionoflife
HighMaintainance
pinkbabe
Alt_Barbie
lindylou22
jellytot
carol_s
candy rain
sarahdawn31
Jessica
abbie
Pixie
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Um... money? - Page 2 Empty Re: Um... money?

Post by ToriLoula 8th January 2011, 7:37 pm

Sorry didn't read the post with the link from you carol_s
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 8th January 2011, 7:40 pm

Thanks Tori!!

Pixie... when is your job interview??

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 8th January 2011, 7:40 pm

The post/topic is called

2nd consultation @ THG with Mr Hassan Sulaiman.

And is in the plastic surgeons bit
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 8th January 2011, 7:57 pm

Phoebe - not an option unfortunately =\ my mum struggles with bills, so top of my list when I get a job is to pay a share of the rent and stuff. She's in debt herself so she definitely can't help me out. My dad's, um, pretty well-off... but stingy, and really doesn't like me (this isn't just my opinion, anyone who's ever met him says the same thing, he's not very nice most of the time -_-) and very old-fashioned so most definitely would NOT give me £4k to get bigger boobs lol. There are many reasons I don't like him and many reasons I'm entitled to £30k of his money, but it'd be very very naive of me to think I'm ever going to get that. I just went on the Zopa website though - that actually sounds brilliant! Though it claims you can apply for a loan with no impact on your credit rating and I'm finding that a little hard to believe, lol. The usual disclaimer applies for talking about when I've actually got an income here, but I could easily afford to borrow enough for the op and some new underwear and a little contingency fund, and still have a life, and pay my bills, and pay it back over the next 2.5yrs O_o sounds absolutely perfect! Just the credit rating stuff -_- I want to join the site without actually applying for the loan yet, but it doesn't seem to want to let me...

ToriLoula - aha, thought there had to be a catch! So essentially I'd need to save maybe £1.5k of my own money before I got one? I looked on a website for a credit union I could join and they say you have to save with them for 3mths before they'll consider you for a loan, but that's fair enough really. Didn't know it was related to how much you save though!

[/b]LindyLou - Friday morning! So excited lol I just bought a new outfit for it and everything dance I don't have much that's smart enough for it and my figure's always changing so I figured I'd go for something new. Naturally I got it in the company colours, just for extra brownie points XD I don't know when they'll let me know if I've got it or not but I should at least have an idea afterwards of how much they seemed to like me!

Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 8th January 2011, 7:58 pm

have you considered maybe getting it done abroad.
I know one of the girls here went to belgium I think and was very happy.
I think its roughly half the price of the UK.
Youd have to check out what their aftercare policies are though
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 8th January 2011, 7:58 pm

Guurrrr why can I not edit my posts lol, bit of a typo in there somewhere ;)
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 9th January 2011, 6:35 pm

I did think about going abroad, but I'm always worried about what'd happen if something went wrong. Sometimes there are problems with different laws etc, and also all the travel and stuff... plus, like you said, aftercare and checkups - I can't go back to Belgium in another 3mths just to see the doctor for 10mins! Bloody money ><
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th January 2011, 7:47 pm

i think elyzea do all their consultations and aftercare in london i believe
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 9th January 2011, 8:00 pm

Yeah that's right you have to save then triplr your savings for a loan, 3 months is not a long time though I promise! Look into it luv
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 9th January 2011, 8:17 pm

wow Zopa sounds good Phoebe! Has everything been ok with the loan? I'm thinking of applying bt am worried i dont know what i'm getting into, looks a bit complicated.there t&c's list was massive. Just want some reassurance i suppose! Bmi will lend me 2k so i need to get another 2k from somewhere. Do u know if u have to have a good credit score with zopa? Sorry for all the questions, ment to be having my ba on 3rd feb! Eeek x x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 9th January 2011, 8:43 pm

Did anyone notice that there's a programme called '100 men own my breasts' on tonight at 9pm on Channel One?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the concept...but hey, it's worth watching just to see what's involved????
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 9th January 2011, 8:52 pm

Haha, that'll be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...I considered it once Rolling Eyes
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 9th January 2011, 8:53 pm

jellytot wrote:Did anyone notice that there's a programme called '100 men own my breasts' on tonight at 9pm on Channel One?

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the concept...but hey, it's worth watching just to see what's involved????

Thanks jellytot. Will watch that....sounds interesting, but weird! xxx
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 9th January 2011, 8:57 pm

I would have done that buymeimplants if i didnt have a claim come through, i made an account when i was like 17 yrs old and was gonna do it on my 18th birthday!
I was so so so so so desperate for them ASAP i would have done anything xxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 9th January 2011, 9:01 pm

Hi Kat86, I have had no problems at all with Zopa, definately the cheapest loan I was offered, I initially went to my bank who agareed it but thier interest rate was really high I was going to end up paying almost £1000 more in interest than with Zopa.

Not sure about the credit rating thing, as I am lucky enough to have a good credit rating/score, probably due to the amount of credit I have had in the past.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 9th January 2011, 11:08 pm

Hi Phoebe, thankyou for your reply :) i'm going to have a try with zopa then, hopefully they will lend me otherwise no boobies for me hissy The banks are a rip off and i cant get a credit card. Fingers crossed! Thanks again x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 10th January 2011, 12:45 am

Same here, Kat =[ in the time it'd take me to build up a good credit score, I could probably have saved for 3 boob jobs!! (and I might just; I need a new nose, a car, endless skin treatments...) I once, in a desperate moment when money was really tight, applied for a credit card, and of course was refused, and I've been told by my bank that I don't have enough of a credit history for them to consider giving me a loan. So I'm going to be trying Zopa. Don't know how successful it'll be but it's my last option before saving ha.

Always the way though - they don't loans for 18 or 19-year-olds!! My 20th birthday is at the end of March so I could wait until then, or I could create a listing in that bit. I think I'm going to make a listing 8D

Though I'll admit, I'm a little hesitant about going on there and being all 'HAI GAIZ!!11!!1 Lol Im 19 n Im a fashun student n I jst got a job @ a shop n I wanna luk liek Jordan pay fr my boobs plz kthzbai! xoxoxox'

...Not that I'd actually say that, but I can't say my circumstances sound too good. I'd probably come across as just another teenager who fancies a boob job because it's 'sexy.' sad smile Arg!!
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 10th January 2011, 12:47 am

Did I mention vain and stupid? People always think 19-year-olds are vain and stupid growl even my boyfriend who I met when I was 18 and he was 25, and was gobsmacked on a regular basis for a little while every time I said something vaguely intelligent.

...I may have to throw a hissy fit and cry with my teddy bear because it upsets me that people think I am so immature hissy
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 10th January 2011, 7:01 am

Tell them you want to buy a car, I did!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 10th January 2011, 11:45 am

Lol good point! First I need a license though... guess I'll need money for lessons too! dance
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th January 2011, 12:02 pm

hi hun i did lapdancing i dont think i would of raised the cash i wanted quickly but their are lots of other ways are saving money to as other girls have suggested on here xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 10th January 2011, 1:12 pm

I considered poledancing and lapdancing once (especially since I pole for fitness at home anyway) but I don't think I have it in me, the idea would creep me out of so many guys seeing me naked and stuff. If I get the job I'm going for on Friday I could save but it'd take me at least til September and to be honest, I might as well just get a loan and have them now! dance
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 10th January 2011, 1:24 pm

Hey Pixie, i feel your frustration! I'm in the same position as you, bad credit score so cand get credit cards etc. I applied for a loan with zopa this morning so i'll let you know what happens. If they say no i'll be saving too :( going to take ages! X
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 10th January 2011, 5:56 pm

Urg, exactly the same boat then lol, except I'm assuming you actually have a job whereas I don't until hopefully Friday when I have my interview!

'So why should we hire you?'
'Well I love bras, especially the ones made for big boobs... and if you pay me enough I can buy a set of my own!'
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2