Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie!

4 posters

Go down

Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie! Empty Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie!

Post by 02050Mama 5th January 2011, 1:35 pm

Hey-is there anyway to either have a mobile version of this website when accessing from a cell phone, AND/OR a BJSF "app" to be able to download onto one's phone (maybe an Andriod version, AND iPhone)..I know that a mobile version of the site seems easier than an application, but I only know how to use technology, not make it, so that would be all up to the designer of BJSF!
How great would it be to be able to keep track on the go-My cell phone is my buddy and I am on it ALL the time when I'm out, Facebooking, emailing, IMing etc-I am sure this would drastically bump up members ability to be able to post and reply back when away from the computer! ie. while waiting for PS appointments, after sugeries, to eveb be reminded of questions to ask while waiting to see doctor-or of course while out and about doing anything not boob job related too!
Perhaps a BJSF poll to see if the other members are even interested in this idea before anyone bothers looking into it? Just a thought! Not trying to overstep my newbie boundaries, I just know I would LOVE IT, and think others would too! xx yipee
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie! Empty Re: Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie!

Post by angelemma 5th January 2011, 2:02 pm

I would love a BJSF iPhone App but that would have to be developed by someone and would probably cost rather a lot.

I just browse it online on my phone and it's fine. I posted and updated while I was in hospital and having my op :)
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie! Empty Re: Great idea for BJSF, from the newbie!

Post by nads 5th January 2011, 3:22 pm

I could look into an app but I'm sure it would be pricey to develop. I'm always on my iPhone on the forum too
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 5th January 2011, 4:12 pm

I've always used my blackberry to access and update on here. Even did my picturetrail on here! Can never be bothered to switch my laptop on these days!
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 7th January 2011, 2:52 am

Maybe if an app is pricey, just a mobile version of the site so it fits nicely on a cell phone-I have a HUGE touch screen Android cell phone, (HTC EVO-Like 4.3 inches or some crap-one of if not still the biggest screens they have out there right now) but I still find it awkward to slide back and forth around the site-mobile versions of sites fits so nicely-and you can always click down at the bottom to go back ot the full version if something isn't available.
However, although I can access the site from my phone, an app is totally different! It would have notifications, and a widget, could be personalized etc..Its so funny 'cause it sounds like so far the repliers to this post have iPhones-watch you guys get an app developed, and its only for iPhone, not Andriod too..LOL--I will forever have to hear about how cool the app is- :doh:
So if any of you site administrators/moderators know a friend of a friend that can develop an app (I hear its pretty simple these days as teenagers are doing it in their basements-just take computer smarts!), maybe in trade for the luxury of spending time with a beautiful full-chested woman, just try not to forget me (and any other Android users)! LOL xx :good:
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down