Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!! Marcus Sforza????

5 posters

Go down

BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!!  Marcus Sforza???? Empty BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!! Marcus Sforza????

Post by newboobs? 14th December 2010, 1:13 pm

Hi Im new to this site and have loads of questions so I am really pleased I can speak to people eho are going through the same!
I had a consultaion with The Hospital Group yesterday with Marcus Sforza ( I think thats how you spell it!!).. My quirie at the moment is size...I dont want to be massive! Im 5ft 8in..size 10...and would like a full c cup. I have been recommended implant 300....has anyone had this size who could tell be what bra size they are after surgery??? I really don't want to be DD like Ive heard you can be!
Thanks x
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!!  Marcus Sforza???? Empty Re: BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!! Marcus Sforza????

Post by carol_s 14th December 2010, 1:24 pm

Hi hunnie and welcome2 to the forums.
Final size would appear to depend on a number of factors and not just cc/gm size eg the amount of breast tissue you have at the moment, the projection you have chosen, the type of implant chosen etc. etc.
However, if you have clearly indicated the size which you want, then just follow your surgeon's advice - after all he has probably done thousands of these operations and will know exactly the size of implants needed to give you the look which you would like.
I recently had my BA with Michael Payne of THG and was so pleased with the result, but quite a few ladies on here were operated on by Marcos Sforza. The staff and nurses at THG were also very caring and really helpful.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!!  Marcus Sforza???? Empty Re: BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!! Marcus Sforza????

Post by kld247 14th December 2010, 9:27 pm

Hi newboobs? and welcome to BJSF. I'm one of the lucky ladies to have had Marcos Sfroza my OH loves him too!
He really does know his stuff and totally understood my concerns over size too. I was a 32DD (Marcos said I was a C cup) before surgery and I wanted to be the same size after. I needed an uplift and the fullness putting back, I'm currently in a 32DD sports bra.
I had 310cc but I have to agree with carol_s it really does vary person to person. I went to see Marcos Sforza a couple of times and he was a really judgement over size for me. He knew the look I was trying achieve and I know I'm only 3 weeks post op but I do love my boobs.
I did go to see 3 surgeons before I made my decision so maybe go and see a couple of different companies to put your mind at ease.
I would say from other peoples stories on here because of your height you could go up in cup size and it would still look great.

Good luck on your decision x
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

BA with UPLIFT NEWBY!!  Marcus Sforza???? Empty Not happy with Marcos sforza's work!

Post by lisa007 27th January 2011, 6:26 pm

Hi! My newer boobs are 3 years old now, had them done at the Hospital Group Bromsgrove and was kinda on a time restriction so went along with Marcos. He was very professional and seemed to know his stuff. My story..., i lost a few stone after having a child and had really saggy 34d boobs. Had an uplift and 280cc implants under the muscle making me a 36dd after the excess skin was cut off. To cut a long story short i had infection after infection, weekly visits of re-dressings that went on for 6 months. Had holes on both breasts the size of a 10p that firstly oozed with puss then looked like mince meat, NOT ATTRACTIVE! My stitches never ever dissolved and surfaced weekly. The nurse had to scalpel them out (which i couldn't feel as i had no sensation). Now left with hard scars the size of 10p which have faded over the years but still visible. My areola is uneven too. Have been back to the hospital group and told i could have scar revision done by Marcos. Everytime i call them i get past from pillar to post or my records are missing!
In honesty my boobs look amazing from a distance, brill in a bra and when in backless dresses. They look really natural but the scars are pretty bad. The hospital Group are terrible with after-care even tho i purchased the after-care package.
I met a few girls who went with Mr Payne who's boobs were awesome, id go with Mr Payne if i had my time again.
lisa007
lisa007
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 27th January 2011, 7:08 pm

Oh dear thats doesn't sound good at all, the sales lady prided themselves on their aftercare too....
He was the first surgeon I saw, but had nothing to compare with, then I saw a different surgent who I preferred although the sales bit was poor and lacking in something....So I went for a third opinion...Professor Kay, Spire....immediately I felt as if he wasn't selling me anything, almost discouraging me in a good way!! Told it plain and simple and explained everyhting at depth...yes they are more expensive but I decided to go with him......Its not long now, have been through all the emotions and now feeling excited and can't wait...hopefully ( touch wood!) Ill have a happy experience......I would push and push and demand to be seen by another surgeon, or threaten watchdog!
Good luck
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 29th January 2011, 10:32 am

Hi newboobs welcome2 to the forum Ive just had my uplift and Implants done on the 24th of jan I was a very empty 32b and I had 300cc high profile Implants and Im now wearing a 32d sports bra but think after the swelling goes down il prob be a c as Ive still got room in the d bra but as the other girls say everyones diff and I think it depends on how much your surgeon takes away etc but I just explained I only wanted to be a C and D at the bigggest and left it to him.I had mine done with Dr Marco Moraci HMG Mine look absoloutley amazing and Im only 5days po I cant believe they are the same boobs hes worked miracles Ul be so happy when there done and good luck xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down