Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

410cc overs, will they look too big??

+15
Astrapuss
Vix
Phoebe
Crystal
daisymay
abbie
minxie
MarieMc85
Jessica
natalia
*Sally*
COOKIE
sarahdawn31
misf1
mummyroo
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

410cc overs, will they look too big?? - Page 2 Empty Re: 410cc overs, will they look too big??

Post by mummyroo 11th November 2010, 2:49 pm

Thanks cookie for your lovely reply. Sometimes it is hard to think outside being a mum and to do something for me. My hubby is very supportive and thinks I am being silly to think I am being selfish. I think because it is something I have wanted for so long and now it could really happen for me, I am a bit overwhelmed x x x I'm not too worried about the pain/discomfort as have had an emergency c-section and ended up with an abcess under the wound so hoping it won't be anywhere as uncomfortable as that experience!!! Just getting such a nervous feeling about it all x x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

410cc overs, will they look too big?? - Page 2 Empty Re: 410cc overs, will they look too big??

Post by silversally 11th November 2010, 4:08 pm

Aww bless! It took12 years of umming and ahhing for me and within the space of 2 weeks, booked and had operation. Like you, it was something I'd wanted for soooo long and god am I pleased now. I can't believe that I've really got boobs and can't stop looking at them :good:

This feeling of wanting it done and not wanting it done won't go away. Sometimes it won't be so important and other times it will, so if you're building yourself up to it, definitely go for it. Providing you're healthy and sensible, you shouldn't have any problems - the pain is minimal and discomfort is liveable - it doesn't last for long.

You've got absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. So, stop worrying and go and book it!! Then you'll be one of these ........ :boobchick:
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 12th November 2010, 12:59 pm

Hi mummyroo, I've been reading through your thread and have found everyone's comments really helpful for me too as I've been going through exactly the same dilemnas. After spending literally half my life wishing for bigger boobs I've decided it's better to regret the things you do than the things you don't. I'm so much more confident about my decision after joining this forum and not nearly as worried about being too big afterwards. I've been recommended 385 or 450 high profile rounds, but I am 5'9 so think it will be ok. My only niggling thought is that they will be too round on top - I'd like to be more Katy Perry (not sure if she's had implants??) than Posh Spice! I also have 2 very active boys, age 5 and 17 months, but hopefully they're gonna need mummy cuddles for a long time to come, so the time when we can't so much will soon pass and be forgotton xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th November 2010, 1:08 pm

you wpnt end up like posh spice unless u ask for the fake look x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RONNIFX 20th February 2011, 2:47 pm

minxie wrote:Sounds like you're much the same build as me. I'm 5'8", size 12 and was just filling a 36C pre op. I had 460cc MHP overs and that's taken me to a 36F... That sounds massive, but honestly it isn't - not on my frame. I'm in proportion now and my waist looks much smaller.

I was also sad and empty after feeding twins. My surgeon recommended 410 or 460 to fill what I had and I'm so glad I opted for the bigger size.

Good luck hun
Mx

hiya im a size 12 going for 410 overs am currently a 36 small/empty d...im going with transform too am so nervous about the size outcome, i havent seen anyone with the same stats as me other thqn you , would it be poss to email me some pics of your post op? i would really appreciate it xx ronni xx
RONNIFX
RONNIFX
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2