Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best way to start??

+6
mariajw
BlondeBarbie
moonmar
annefinackapan
nads
andy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats the best way to start?? Empty Whats the best way to start??

Post by andy 26th March 2009, 7:32 pm

Right, need to get moving on this BA. I was thinking of booking a few consultations on the same day with some of the big names like Transfrom, THG etc coz i can spend the day in London and do them all together to get a few opinions..is that a good idea or will i end up with a load of diferrent surgeons all with different suggestions on the best thing for me??

There is so much to take in...aarrrgghhh!! I work long hours and it keeps getting put off but i wanna get sorted before the summer because we are hoping to go to the carribean in the winter and i want my bikini body before then!! x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Whats the best way to start?? Empty Re: Whats the best way to start??

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 7:40 pm

I would say booking some consults is the best way to get started hun, i wouldnt book too many in one day as it could be overload of info especially as most surgeons suggest different things. I would book 2 consults if you're coming into London and take a notepad and write down recommendations of size/projection x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 26th March 2009, 7:45 pm

So is it quite likely that they will all say different?? And if they do how do i decide which is the best way to go?? Post all the suggestions on here i suppose and see what you girls think!! x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 26th March 2009, 7:49 pm

I agree with Nads to book only a couple at a time. If you get differring opinions you need time to digest the info.
I found it quite tiring to be honest I think because as well as information overload it can be a bit emotionally draining too.

Its a really exciting part of the process too though.

Good luck chick!
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 7:49 pm

I saw 2 different surgeons and they said slightly different things, but as i had such little tissue they both said unders for definate but the sizes they recommended were different. I just went with my gut and went with the surgeon i thought i could really trust and who i felt was the one, you'll know when you meet him/her.
Most of the highstreet companies will give you a consult with a nurse or patient coordinator at first though x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 8:37 pm

Hi Andy, as Nads says if you go with the companies you are mentioning you will meet a patient coordinator first, and later on the surgeon. It's normally the surgeon who should give advice on sizes so you won't get that at your first consult (which is better as the patient coordinators are not qualified to tell you). It's more to answer general questions and refer you to a qualified surgeon.

I know it seems frustrating when you are eager and have little time, but do take your time to make an informed choice and even if you have to come to London on several occasions, it will be worth it in the end!

Alternatively if you want to meet a surgeon directly you could try MyBreast, from what I hear you don't have to meet the PC first and maybe you can schedule to see 2 of their surgeons on the same day.

Let us know how you get on!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 8:41 pm

moonmar wrote:Alternatively if you want to meet a surgeon directly you could try MyBreast, from what I hear you don't have to meet the PC first and maybe you can schedule to see 2 of their surgeons on the same day.
Yeah i went with Mybreast, paid £25 for a consultation with my surgeon and i was there for 45 mins and he went through whats involved in the op, complications, measured me, took some photos, i tried on implants and he gave me some recommendations on size/profile for me, overall a great consult and left me alot clearer on everything x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 26th March 2009, 10:10 pm

I would book some consults and see how they go. Have you got an idea of size and what sort of look you want? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 27th March 2009, 12:06 pm

I went with MyBreast, too, and saw the surgeon directly.

Maria
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th March 2009, 12:18 pm

Or you can book with a few different PS themselves. I know Adrian Richards offers free consults (he also works through mybreast)

Or if you call Transform you can ask if it's to see a surgeon on the same day as you see the PCC

x
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleexxx 27th March 2009, 3:07 pm

i went with mya and had mr kazzazi as my surgeon. when i met him i was only in for like 10mins! he mesured me and tryed on some tester implants but as i had no breast tissue he wouldnt let me go over 300, and i wanted the most i could get so i guess thats why i was so quick lol.he went through all the complications, when i first met him i was like oh god he seems a little crazy lol but he knows what hes on about xxx
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 27th March 2009, 4:33 pm

yep.i think the best way to start would be to go to a few consults i can recommend Mybreast(you can see as many surgeons as you like for the £25) Adrian Richards was the 2nd surgeon i saw-he was really lovely-i chose him to perform my OP.
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 4:44 pm

Ah i've heard good things about Adrian Richards...i was thinking about a D/DD cup but the more i think about it i want to go bigger!! I don't mind the overly fake look at all so not bothered about a surgeon who wants a natural looking result.
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 27th March 2009, 5:08 pm

hey there Andy. i measure 30FF but i think i look DDcup!
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 5:11 pm

Is that because you only measure 30?? My friend a an E cup but she is tiny 28 or 30 back and i don't think her boobs look like an e cup at all (she is natural boobs). I am 32 back think an A cup butg maybe a B coz never been measured properly, i hope i can have a good size implant!! x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th March 2009, 5:13 pm

i would def ask to go bigger than a dd as fake dont look as big as real when i asked my surgeon to look a dd he said fine but u will measure bigger and i do a 32f/ff
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 5:18 pm

Oh right Natalie, thanks for that advice, yeah you look great, i'd say you look bigger than a DD from your pic but its hard to tell from a photo!! Can i ask who did your surgery?? XX
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th March 2009, 5:28 pm

everyone whos seen them in person says i look a e i had 410 i was small b to start with quite flat pancakes really mr.singh did them he offered me much bigger but i only wanted to look a d/dd all my friends say i look a e and most of them are busty
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 5:32 pm

yeah, i reckon you def look biger than a DD!! Although i'm no boob expert yet as i have none of my own!!! LOL, the size you lookm is about the size i wanna be by the look of it, although it is hard to tell from a pic, so do you think about 400 wsould be a good size to aim for? x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th March 2009, 5:35 pm

yes 410 or 460 do u have sum breast tissue now?i had overs u see as i had sum breast tissue what size are u now hun?i think overs look bigger i cant explain why but i really like the round fake look u get in a bra with overs although unders can look great to its just i like that fake round look
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 5:40 pm

I am about a 32a small b i think, i can push em together ok in a wonderbra so i must have some breast tissue, i think i would prefer overs as i hear that the recovery time is quicker. x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th March 2009, 5:42 pm

im sure whatever u have they will look fab good idea to take sum pics so the surgeon u decide to have knows exactly size and look your after
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 5:44 pm

Thanks hun, yeah takin some pics is a good idea, maybe i'll have to start trawling thru my BF's Nuts and FHM!! LOL x
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th March 2009, 5:46 pm

haha my friend was in zoo this week she had 410 to she won the competion hersw look well big to
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by andy 27th March 2009, 5:49 pm

Really?? How cool??

Well i'm about 5ft 6 but quite petite build, but i don't mind looking a bit top heavy!! LOL. I've spent long enough with no boobs now i want BIG ones!! LOL Xx
andy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next