Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harley Medical..

3 posters

Go down

Harley Medical..  Empty Harley Medical..

Post by Bumble 27th September 2010, 3:06 pm

Anyone had any luck getting reduced rates for reop with HMG? I've just been told over the phone that costs are advertised at £6750 for replacement but that each patient is assessed and there is a possiblility of getting it done cheaper, but only after seeing your original surgeon. My surgeon isn't in my area until January now so having to go to Reading to see him on weds but if they aren't going to give a HUGE discount I don't know if I should bother, what do you think? Should I still go and see what he says or just pass them over and go to someone else entirely? Also been to docs for referral but was given a date of December 29th just to see someone! I'm going out of my mind, got rupture confirmed (had two ultrasounds) a couple of months ago while I was in Australia, came home early to get it sorted out now looks like it's going to be going on for ages, just want things sorted!
Bumble
Bumble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Harley Medical..  Empty Re: Harley Medical..

Post by kate613 27th September 2010, 3:56 pm

Hi bumble, I personally did not feel happy going back to Harley Medical. I got mine replaced with My breast instead at a cost of £4300 for pip replacement. They said they were not the cheapest thou. I think the I heard the Hospital Group may be discounting but someone else on here may know xx
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 27th September 2010, 3:57 pm

Hi bumble, I personally did not feel happy going back to Harley Medical. I got mine replaced with My breast instead at a cost of £4300 for pip replacement. They said they were not the cheapest thou. I think the I heard the Hospital Group may be discounting but someone else on here may know xx
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 27th September 2010, 4:03 pm

Hiya, that's quite expensive, what does that include?
I didn't go back to my original company/surgeon. Just felt I couldn't trust them and wanted to go somewhere that had never used PIP's.
I too am having mine done with MyBreast at £4300. That includes removal, clean up, lymph node removal, replacement with Nagor Impleo and overnight stay. Also all pre op and post op appointments.
Maybe go an see what they say but also have other consultations with other companies/surgeons. Follow your instinct x
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumble 30th September 2010, 3:18 pm

Thanks for the replies ladies. I went to see my surgeon yesterday and he was actually really nice about it, showed him copies of my scan results and he wants me in for surgery in the next 2-3 weeks! Said that although he'd like to put new implants straight back in it might not be possible depending on how bad things are inside and also that he wouldn't like to remove the nodes stright away but would like to see if they go down once the implants aren't leaking into them anymore.. and the good news (hopefully) is that he said he would recommend to HMG that it be free, he wouldn't charge but ultimately that it's down to them about costs. Feeling a bit better now but still going to see Mr Sterne at MyBreast tomorrow to see what he says :)
Bumble
Bumble
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down