Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Male & Female views on your BA

+10
pinkbabe
abbie
natalia
Jaybles
MilliePig
kittie
sarahdawn31
katita
littlewisher
HelloSailor!
14 posters

Go down

Male & Female views on your BA Empty Male & Female views on your BA

Post by HelloSailor! 6th September 2010, 10:03 pm

I have tried not to tell too many people about my BA but I have
found it interesting how men and women have reacted.

Generally the blokes have thought it really cool. Women have mainly said "why are you doing that?".

Have any of you spoken to
Friends with the same sort of opinions?

X
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Male & Female views on your BA Empty Re: Male & Female views on your BA

Post by littlewisher 7th September 2010, 1:00 am

My close friends were really excited for me because they all heard me moaning for years about my boobs so they probably couldnt wait for me to shut up about them!
Other girls that im not so close with had different reactions, either curious about it, like asking if im scared what size i want to be how much it costs etc etc... some girls were abit weird about it saying i dont want big massive boobs n they get in the way blah blah, but i can honestly say they dont get in the way :S
I dont think too many men would turn their nose up at fake boobs seen as they are plastered all over the magasines they read x
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 7th September 2010, 1:01 am

My close friends were really excited for me because they all heard me moaning for years about my boobs so they probably couldnt wait for me to shut up about them!
Other girls that im not so close with had different reactions, either curious about it, like asking if im scared what size i want to be how much it costs etc etc... some girls were abit weird about it saying i dont want big massive boobs n they get in the way blah blah, but i can honestly say they dont get in the way :S
I dont think too many men would turn their nose up at fake boobs seen as they are plastered all over the magasines they read x
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 7th September 2010, 4:04 am

My female friends have been extremely supportive and happy for me, especially the ones that have had BA's themselves, the others all talk about wanting to get a BA. Friends husbands know but have not said anything, just quick hope I don't get caught looking glances.
Luckily my husband is a boob man and it doesn't bother him if they are fake or real as long as they look good.
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 7th September 2010, 4:51 am

I have to agree there is definately a different response from males and females... I am pre ba and I am telling all my friends and fam and a lot of people I encounter on a regular basis... I am a bit nervous about what people think so I have taken the approch of telling everyone so its not a shock.

So, most people are supportive and encouraging but what I have noticed is the guys just accept the idea but the women challenge it a bit more with questions... and the main question is size... a lot of the women who dont have or want there boobs done seemed to say things like "you are not going to big are you?"

on the other hand my hubby is worries I wont b big enough his thoughts are if he is paying all this money he wants big ones...lol!

xx
:boobstick:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 7th September 2010, 6:01 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:I have to agree there is definately a different response from males and females... I am pre ba and I am telling all my friends and fam and a lot of people I encounter on a regular basis... I am a bit nervous about what people think so I have taken the approch of telling everyone so its not a shock.

So, most people are supportive and encouraging but what I have noticed is the guys just accept the idea but the women challenge it a bit more with questions... and the main question is size... a lot of the women who dont have or want there boobs done seemed to say things like "you are not going to big are you?"

on the other hand my hubby is worries I wont b big enough his thoughts are if he is paying all this money he wants big ones...lol!

xx
:boobstick:

Are you sure our husband aren't related?
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 7th September 2010, 6:49 am

I told quite a few people I was having it done and the majority were very supportive. Privately, my dad says as long as I'm happy, publicly he takes the mick a bit, but that's just his way. A lot of people are curious about why I did it, and asked if I was going to have huge boobs. One woman at work has decided she definitely wants her done after seeing mine.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 7th September 2010, 6:57 am

I only told close friends and family and they were all a little worried I would come out looking like posh spice with my little stuck on boobies but now they have all seen the results and realise I was just doing it to replace what kids and weight loss took away they are all envious.

Hurray for perky boobies Flash
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 7th September 2010, 7:08 am

Um...... when i originally wanted it done 10 years ago i got really slated by everyone. Now I have them done i have had 98% positivity from others. In all honesty for the first time in my life i don't care what anyone else thinks because I am very happy with them. Men that i know ask how i am - as in healing and the vast majority stare intently at my face, not daring to look down. Lol it is so funny! No one else had asked me, no random people on the street, nothing like that. xo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 7th September 2010, 7:13 am

Jaybles wrote: Men that i know ask how i am - as in healing and the vast majority stare intently at my face, not daring to look down. Lol it is so funny!

I've had that Jaybles. It's hilarious to see them Male & Female views on your BA 557141
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th September 2010, 7:15 am

everyone was really supportive apart from my bfriends mum she kept asking me why i wanted them big she thought i was gonna come home with huge boobs like jordan use to have my mum was amazing she told me to go as big as i can or the surgeon suggested otherwise i would of regret it i didnt go quite as big as the surgeon wanted me though but now she thinks i made the right choice as she thinks they big enough lol xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th September 2010, 7:38 am

ive only told women and pretty much everyone has been supportive. My boyfriends best friend knows and was a bit "i dont understand why anyone gets cosmetic surgery, people should be happy as they are" but hasnt said anything bad or anything.
Most people know i got it done because i was unhappy about what happened to my breasts with pregnancy and breastfeeding, so are probably more understanding than if id just been wanting big knockers
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 7th September 2010, 1:31 pm

I got a mixed reaction from girls some of my friends were really happy for me and told me 100% to go for it, but a few were abit nasty. One inparticular made some comments about how I'd regret it blah blah blah... but I put it down to jelousey to be honest cos now the same girl wants an uplift!!

Never had a negative comment from a bloke though nothing but nice confidence boosting comments. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th September 2010, 4:58 pm

I found men were excited to hear I was getting a BA but the girls were worried about me. But once I'd had my BA the blokes lost interest after a stare and a poke but the girls were poking and asking lots of questions, they dont wanna sit next tome on the beach though lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 8th September 2010, 12:35 pm

My 2 best girlie friends have great boobies and were pleased for me,but funnily enough my Gay male friend was not impressed and told me implants were horrid and a waste of money!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflybabe 8th September 2010, 12:54 pm

I have had mixed reactions! My family are really supportive, in fact when I told them I ''had something to tell them'', they were so relieved I didn't tell them I was pregnant that they were all fine about it! In fact, even my brother who I was expecting to be negative asked really sensible questions and made sure I am being careful! Was really sweet actually! A girl from work over heard me talking about it at the pub one night, she has massive boobs which she hates and she literally chewed my ear off for about an hour telling me I would regret it and that I was a stupid girl for wanting it, and I was selfish for ''putting my life at risk'' when I have a bf and family! Was horrible listening to someone be so negative, so although I am proud to be getting what I want. I am also going to be more careful about who knows! Most people though are great, and true friends will support what ever makes you happy! Boobs
butterflybabe
butterflybabe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 8th September 2010, 3:26 pm

I had 1 female friend who was quite shocked that I was going to have a boob job when I told her about it, then when I saw her a few weeks later she had thought about it and said she thought it was really brave and wished she had the guts to get hers done.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 8th September 2010, 8:30 pm

I agree with a lot of the comments on here, with lads they seem to just have a reaction like "oh right" and that's it, the girls are alot more defensive and ask more questions and that, i haven't had any really negative reactions, but i haven't told many people, only really close friends and family :) xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down