Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried...

4 posters

Go down

worried... Empty worried...

Post by stef 23rd March 2009, 8:45 am

hi girls,

i'm 5 days post-op and my boobs have dropped into a more natural shape since the op although they are still extremely hard and the skin looks stretched to the max, is this how they are going to stay??? or will they skin loosen up, is there still alot of swelling to go down?? my areolas look like they may crack!! :oops:

if anyone has any 5 day post op pics i could just have a peek at to compare id be grateful, thanks xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

worried... Empty Re: worried...

Post by nads 23rd March 2009, 8:55 am

I had very shiney tight boobs at 5 days hun, yours have alot of changes to go through yet so dont worry. Mine are still changing now, unders take alot of time. At 2-6 weeks you'll notice alot of softening x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 23rd March 2009, 9:00 am

Aww hun... This is completely normal.. your boobies/skin have got to stretch to accomodate the implants. I'm sure not all of your swelling will have gone down in 5 days either... that can sometimes take weeks!

If you didn't have areola incissions perhapsyou could moisturise your boobies (I did mine right from the start with Palmers Cocoa Butter for stretch-marks)... just be really careful not to get it on your scars.

Take care.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 23rd March 2009, 9:05 am

The incision was in the crease not my nipple, but i meant the skin (and also arealo) have stretched that much they just look like their gna rip :( they are getting very itchy now too x

was you told to massage after the op? i havent been told to yet but ive seen on a few posts people do it is that something the nurse will advise when i go and see her? xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 23rd March 2009, 9:11 am

I wasn't told to massage... but the moisturising definitely helped me, especially with the itchiness!

The only time I've seen my nurse was at 10 day post op to have my stitches out and she didn't say to massage then. I'm not seeing my surgeon until 9 weeks post op... so I'll have to wait and see what he says then.
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 23rd March 2009, 9:27 am

also they seem slightly different shape, they were even when i had them done, is this normal aswell?
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 23rd March 2009, 10:21 am

I think that's normal too, your boobs can adjust/drop at different time, you're so early post-op, I wouldn't worry at all about any of these things. My ps said for me it would take at least 2 months for them to soften and get a more natural shape, if not more. Everyone is different, it depends on how quickly your body/muscle/skin adjusts, but it's never immediate! x
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 23rd March 2009, 10:24 am

I've already been online (ann summers, la senza, etc..) eyeing up bra's for when i can finally get in them!! i can't wait to bra shop lol xxxxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down