Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My booba are a growing!!

+2
COOKIE
kayla
6 posters

Go down

My booba are a growing!! Empty My booba are a growing!!

Post by kayla 12th June 2010, 9:08 pm

I received a 34E Royce bra in the post yest, it was a bit baggy at the top but lovely and light fitting and because it has adjustable shoulders, it was easy to increase the support and better the fit. Then this evening I had really achey boobs for the first time really so I changed back into my trusty old 34E (really a dd as its French and E is our DD) and the aches totally went. I was all ready for packing up the Royce Bra. But then my boobs started aching again, worse than before. I have just gone back into my Royce Bra and had marks on my boobs from the Z bra!! The Royce Bra now fits snuggly!! I think I may need to find a 34F! They seem to be out of stock everywhere (less bounce, honey and vanilla all out,) so if anyone knows where one is PLEASE let me know!!

And if anyone has any suggestions of good sports bras that;d be lovely. Ideally 32FF or 34F My boobs are at the very tender stage skin wise, feels like I've washed them with a pan scourer!! Don't mind spending the money just need comfort for meMy booba are a growing!! 204135
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

My booba are a growing!! Empty Re: My booba are a growing!!

Post by COOKIE 13th June 2010, 5:36 am

I haven't used THIS BRA Kayla, but I read somewhere that M&S have stopped making their front fastening sportsbra, which I personally found to be the most comfortable bra ever! So have been looking for an alternative and came across this bra, it looks like a second skin! and looks like it would be very comfortable and seems to be along the same shape and fit as the M&S one. It's a surgical compression bra with adjustable straps so should give you all the support you need hun, so if you're happy to be a guinea pig and try it, then maybe give this one a whirl?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 13th June 2010, 6:29 am

wow that one does look comfy!!
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighann82 13th June 2010, 7:01 am

Hi hun, not sure if it will be any useful but ebay are usually great for getting the sizes you struggle to get in shops. If you search on sports bra, you can then chose the size in the options on the left, as well as select New only. A lot of retailers sell on here at very good prices.

Hope you find one that fits. xx
Leighann82
Leighann82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by uppercup 13th June 2010, 8:09 am

Amazon do a Shock Absorber Max D sports bra for £20.37 - its a BRILL bra. Impact Level 4 too with maximum padding around the band and straps. I have used sports bra for most of my life and this is by far the most comfyist one I have ever come across. Back fastening too so need for going over your head.

Check out this link. They have a white 34F in stock right now with FREE shipping. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps.
uppercup
uppercup
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 13th June 2010, 9:23 am

Thanks girls, Cookie the macom bra was recommended in the mybreast info but like the z-bra in my band 32 it only goes to a d cup and the 34 which I am currently in only does a dd. James McD said I needed to give them room to drop whilst being supported so I think it may be too tight. And yes the M&s zip front bra for £18 has been changed and is nowhere near as good imo. It also now costs £20!! Can't understand why they changed it as on their website the reviews are fantastic, better than for the other sports bras they do!! Mind you I don't know what the management at M&s are thinking atm as I found a credit note on my Welsh Dresser on the 2nd of April that expired the end of March and asked in store what I should do - a lovely lady gave me Customer Services number and address and I called them and was told to send it off, with no guarantees. It came back three weeks later saying that they sympathised but wouldn't honour it!! Really cross as it was for £40!! Rant over!!
I think I will stick with the Royce bra for now - I reckon the prob was the diff between it and the z bra, my boobs were too well held in in the z-bra as I wore it last night and slept so well. They sem to have got used to it now!! It also gives my boobs a great shape!!

Leighann82 - great minds think alike - I am an ebay queen and have already had a look though but will keep checking as you never know when what you want may trn up. Thanks lots. When is your op?

Uppercup - II will check out the shock absorber bra, always nice to have another option and if they have it in an F, that's even better, thankyou. Your boobs are looking fab in your avatar too, wow!!

Overall though, it's a great prob to have isn't it, not being able to find a bra big enough!! Yippee boooooooooobs
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighann82 13th June 2010, 9:31 am

kayla wrote:
Leighann82 - great minds think alike - I am an ebay queen and have already had a look though but will keep checking as you never know when what you want may trn up. Thanks lots. When is your op?

I'm waiting on a date for mine, all I know is ts going to be before 30th August. So i'm just waiting and enjoying finding out/reading all your stories. xx
Leighann82
Leighann82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th June 2010, 4:01 pm

How you feeling now lovely?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 16th June 2010, 4:21 pm

Really good Sunday and Monday but yest and today the skin on my boobs is so sore and my nips are just too sensitive and NOT in a nice way, feels like daggers sticking in, ouch.

Other than that really good, still loving them. Thanks so much for asking how I am Roxychick - hope you are doing great too xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th June 2010, 5:09 pm

I am, can't believe it's been almost two years for me! Glad you're feeling better, the sensitive stage is really annoying isn't it! But you'll get there in the end, you've got loads of changes to come yet.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down