Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you know when you've fluffed?

4 posters

Go down

how do you know when you've fluffed? Empty how do you know when you've fluffed?

Post by mandy_moo 1st June 2010, 7:34 pm

i get the whole fluffing thing....where the muscle relaxes and stops squishing your implants flat...but how do you know when its happened lol!!

i'm 7 wks post op now with unders and uplift...between my boobs, the upper part of my chest up to the collarbone and the top part of my boobs is still really numb, which i was told to expect.....so will i have ''fluffed'' when all the numb-ness has gone? they're starting to get softer and i can squeeze them together to get a cleavage....just don't have a great deal of feeling lol!!

and any idea how long the numb-ness lasts? or will it take longer to go because of the uplift? how do you know when you've fluffed? 751387
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

how do you know when you've fluffed? Empty Re: how do you know when you've fluffed?

Post by uppercup 1st June 2010, 7:42 pm

Hi there, I'm 6 weeks post op with ba and uplift and I'm nearly all but right now. The only numbness I have now is right at the bottom near where the vertical scar meets with the horizontal scar. My nipples have feeling back but not as sensitive as they were pre op.

Hope this helps. PS. Praying the fluffing fairy visits me soon. I would have loved to have gone bigger.
uppercup
uppercup
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

how do you know when you've fluffed? Empty Re: how do you know when you've fluffed?

Post by mandy_moo 1st June 2010, 7:47 pm

you look massive in your avatar hun!!

my scars arent numb at all now, and my nipples are even more flippin sensitive than they were before the op!!

its just the other numb-ness.....feels like i'm full of that stuff the dentist injects in your gums how do you know when you've fluffed? 557141
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 1st June 2010, 7:51 pm

you know because your bras that once fitted nicely don't fit any more! Pain in the bum if you ask me, i only have 2 that fit now.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 1st June 2010, 7:57 pm

mandy they are one amazing looking pair of knockers how do you know when you've fluffed? 557141
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 1st June 2010, 8:00 pm

lol!! errm thanks bumblelady....make sure you post your pics so i can return the compliment!!

i'm only 4wks post op in that pic so they've dropped a bit more now....plus i deliberately wore a bra tht was too small for that pic lol to make em look bigger!!!

good luck with your op hun....fingers crossed it all goes to plan this time xx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down