Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!!

5 posters

Go down

wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! Empty wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!!

Post by Jaybles 24th May 2010, 1:18 pm

PANTS!!!!! i am not a happy bunny, infact I am bricking it right now. Just seen my dentist and on Thursday my top wisom tooth has to come out as it is growing into my cheek. So, i have to take antibiotics, I have started them already. I seriously didn't want any thing like this to happen pre op. Hope that the Antibiotics don't mess up my immune system. I hope that there won't be any complications wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! 304294 What a load of old coblers!! I bloody HATE going to the dentist wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! 62722 xxoo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! Empty Re: wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!!

Post by natalia 24th May 2010, 2:50 pm

take probotics straight after if u can hopefully u wont get a yeast infection as i know they mess up your immune system like u say i hate dentists to i had all my wisdom out was always getting infections and in pain
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! Empty Re: wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!!

Post by izzie37 24th May 2010, 4:14 pm

hi jaybles, i know how you feel hun, i have to go the dreaded dentist next week, tooths been hurting for a few days and it hasnt gone, although i dont want to go i know i have too. Thats good advice from Natalia, antibiotics are terrible for giving yeast infections..probiotics will counteract the effect..and if your worried talk to your pcc babe i would.
xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 24th May 2010, 5:39 pm

I am so scared i'm gonna see if the doctor can give me some tranqs or something. I don't even flinch at the idea or breast surgery, but dental work is another story. Hope i can get some xoxox
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 24th May 2010, 6:15 pm

I would talk to your surgeon or coordinator just to make sure it won't interfere with your surgery. I'm sure it will be fine but it's best to make sure.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 24th May 2010, 6:25 pm

Awwww hun I feel for you, I really do wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! 571992 I too absolutely dread going to the dentist, horrible place!

I would just make sure like Hattie suggests, that nothing will interfere with the upcoming surgery, I'm sure it won't hun but best to check.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 24th May 2010, 6:36 pm

hi i would get it checked, because i was on pain killers for a neck injury from whiplash, and i have been told to stop taking them now, and you are having your ba on the same day as me hun, so def make sure before you take anything that may interfere with surgery x
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 24th May 2010, 6:39 pm

Pants ain't it!! Phoning my surgeons office was the first thing i did. I phoned to office and spoke to my pc's nurse, she said something allong the lines of if all goes smoothly and there is no infection, then all should be ok. wisdom tooth extraction 5 weeks b4 op!!! 839911 I just need some Valium now and i will be fine. So silly, I went through labour with gass and air, not scared at all at the thought of my BA, but TERRIFIED of the dentist lol xoxoxoxo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down