Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many of you still wore your chicken fillets

+5
fawn
mizzpink23
zoeb
natalia
AdrianneSamuella
9 posters

Go down

How many of you still wore your chicken fillets Empty How many of you still wore your chicken fillets

Post by AdrianneSamuella 21st May 2010, 9:50 pm

Before my op, I was wearing chicken fillets or padded bras and I looked about 34DD with them lol, quite big busted.
I got back to work yesterday and one of my colleagues, a girl, shyly asked me if I've had a breast reduction! Hahaha! I mumbled and then had to quickly tell her I was wearing extra supportive, boobs minimisers sport bras to keep my boobs out of the way. I don't think she believed me since I've told everyone at work that I hurt my back and can't do any upper body lifting for 4 weeks (I'm a personal trainer)...

Now I'm really thinking about wearing my padded bras over my sport bras or put the fillets back on because my real boobs are still high up my chest and are tinier than what my fillets used to be. Lol, I can't believe I miscalculated all of this.

Even going out, I still look kinda flat chested in my clothes... Rofl! The last thing after my op was to get back padded bra

How many of you are in the same situation?
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

How many of you still wore your chicken fillets Empty Re: How many of you still wore your chicken fillets

Post by natalia 21st May 2010, 9:54 pm

did u unders?as they are tucked behind the muscle and take while to push out and fluff
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

How many of you still wore your chicken fillets Empty Re: How many of you still wore your chicken fillets

Post by AdrianneSamuella 21st May 2010, 10:07 pm

Yeah...

I guess I'll just have to use the super crushing sport bra excuse for a while. And I'm not really feeling comfortable about wearing the padded bras over my sport bra since they're underwired.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 21st May 2010, 10:14 pm

oh adrianne you must have been gutted!! Bless you. Your unders will drop, I expect as you are so fit and toned that muscle is holding them tight and high, don't wear the padded if it won't make you happy, just let the gossips guess... when your boobs drop they will be all confused again lol xxxxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 21st May 2010, 10:45 pm

Ahaha, Zoe you're hilarious. How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 557141 Bless your heart How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 571992

And you're right about my chest muscles being so tight. My ps said that's why I was in so much pain a few days post op. And still am occasionally. And those muscles are holding onto those implants. They really don't want to let them go. How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 557141
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 21st May 2010, 10:46 pm

I knew I should have taken at least a day off pre op, but I worked out like crazy and only had 2 days rest before surgery. How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 557141

No wonder, my muscles are taking so long to adapt. Too much trauma :(
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 22nd May 2010, 10:50 am

im defo going to buy chicken fillets but only for on nights out to give that extra oomph, and to get a killer cleavage.i tried on gel bras the other day, but they didnt sit right, they looked odd x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 22nd May 2010, 3:28 pm

Yeah I've tried the gel bra too and it doesn't look right at all How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 557141 Oh god, this is so ridiculous!
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 22nd May 2010, 3:35 pm

You're just over 2 weeks post op, had unders, and are seriously athletic. Please give it some time! My surgeon has instructed me to stop all lifting that would affect my chest muscles to make for quicker dropping and less pain immediately post op, and I'm over 4 months pre op. Don't worry, they will drop, just have some patience.
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 22nd May 2010, 3:37 pm

Thanks Fawn :) How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 571992
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 22nd May 2010, 4:10 pm

ha ha, so its not just me then, ill stick to the chicken fillets i think :) How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 557141
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd May 2010, 4:44 pm

misspink u dont need them hun
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 22nd May 2010, 6:28 pm

Adrianne I feel EXACTLY the same way about mine! No one is going to be able to tell that I have had anything done because I look no different at all and with clothes on they still look really small so you are not alone! I will definitely be going back to the gel bras!
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd May 2010, 10:12 pm

Hun, I dontthink you will need the chicken fillets, once those tight chest muscles relax a bit I'm sure your boobies will look the same as you did with the padded bra before. Plus the chicken fillets make your boobs look funny, I tried mine in my bras a few times to see what I'd look like with super massive boobs and they just looked weird lol. I do have a gel bra but it doesn't have much gel in it, it's a little pocket on each side and it just pushes your boobs even closer for a whopping cleavage. I do also wear slightly padded bras, nothing like I used to but enough to give my boobs a nice shape and to cover my nips, if it's cold they're out lol. I'm sure your boobs will change a great deal over these coming months so dont worry about chicken fillets and gel bras.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 23rd May 2010, 10:22 pm

natalia wrote:misspink u dont need them hun
xxx

aww bless ya, thanks nat xx How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 571992
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 24th May 2010, 6:47 pm

I still wear slightly padded bras at times ,ive tried gel bras on but they make my boobs look a afunny shape and don't seem to fit right.Not sure about wearing chickne filllets,would they squash our boobies too much?x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th May 2010, 6:53 pm

tizzyt its so strange isnt it why gel bras dont fit right?? i wish they did as my boobs would look lots bigger .i wonder why they dont fit right on the augmented breast? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 24th May 2010, 6:55 pm

I agree with the above, patience is key hun, just give yourself and the new boobies time, they will soon drop and settle hun How many of you still wore your chicken fillets 571992

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down