Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!

4 posters

Go down

Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!  Empty Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!

Post by alice111 21st February 2011, 6:19 pm

Hello girlies, Just wanted to know who else is wearing chicken fillets, pre or post op? I am currently wearing a built in gel bra, and two gel chicken fillets thats two in each boob. And it gives me bags of confidence until i get the op done!
Also girls, i tried the triple gel bra from la senza was absolutely rubbish I'll recommend you a bra that takes you up like you're 2 sizes bigger.
They are from matalan, and the gel is actually built in...very cheap under 10 quid and the better than ultimo, ultimate bras, primark gel bras...the lot of them. Pop into matalan and see for yourself! With other gel bras ive found as soon as i put a top on my breasts dont project out as much as they should being bigger with the bra, but with the matalan bras that doesnt happen.

So come on girlies who else is wearin some lol! I'd like to thank god for gel bras and chicken fillets! lol.
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!  Empty Re: Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!

Post by carolyn77 21st February 2011, 6:33 pm

Hi,

I don't wear fillets or gel bras, just ones that are a bit padded. I'd be soo worried about the fillet falling out when chasing my 2 year old or something else embarrassing happening with them!

Also, and this is just how I would feel, not what I think of fillet wearers or gel bra wearers, I would feel a bit of a let down for my husband when i take out the fillets and take off the bra for bedroom antics and he sees what he's left with! Sounds silly cos he obviously knows what size i am without a bra on anyway!

Just can't wait for BA so I can have big boobs all the time, bra or no bra!
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!  Empty Padding.

Post by thevisionoflife 21st February 2011, 6:50 pm

Hay Alice111,

I have a BHS bra with lots of padding, they push up and give me a nice shape while still PRE BA. Actually looks like I have boobs! A lot of people ask why on earth I need a BA, they think I have enough already for my size!

Really horrible when you have to take the bra off for anyone mind!

I have tried gel ones but they seem to make me feel sticky and hot after having them on for awhile, as do gel fillets!

I may boost up a bit more when I get nearer to booking.

x

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!  Empty Re: Whi is wearing chicken fillets?!! And how many!

Post by alice111 21st February 2011, 8:21 pm

Hi carolyn...i know what you mean, when im with my bf i wear a gel bra with no added fillets as its no point lol, but he knows i wear a gel bra and im comfortable with tht as he is too as he knws why i do it.
He is happy with my breast size ( im a c-cup ) but i still feel small as im a size 12-14 so cus do with more shape and size.
My boyfriend knows my size obviously..but i like to deceive the world lol, but he isnt disappointed when my bras off ...more excited lol, but i dont think disappointed is the right word to use hun, you are what u are, and sometimes we can cheat!
As for the fillets fallin out i guess thts a personal comfort thing, i wear vest tops then i wear my tops over so ive got extra support lol....but id recommend the built in gel bras or built in padded ones so theres nothing to fall out lol.

Hey visionoflife, ive never tried bhs bras, but thats great they work too! dont worry about what you feel like with your clothes off, im the same. I do have a bf but if i do get with anyone else in the future it will be after my boobs are done, because yes what they see on the outtside with all the padding is deceiving when my clothes are off, so i hear you on tht one hun. But dont worry i am positive we will have body confidence when our ba's are done and then we can strip infront of any man..or flash haha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st February 2011, 8:28 pm

I wore gel bras pre op, sometimes with chicken fillets in, depending on the top I was wearing. Now post op if I want a good cleavage I wear my wonderbra and if I want killer cleavage I wear my la senza double gel bra (it's got next to no gel compared with my pre op ones) and they are under my chin.
For the first few months post op my boobs were very firm and I had to wear the chicken fillets to get a good cleavage, because a normal plunge/push up bra wasn't strong enough to pull them together. I dont wear them now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st February 2011, 9:28 pm

hey misf1, thats good to hear you dont need to wear them anymore, i cant wait to stop wearing my fillets!
x
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 22nd February 2011, 6:11 pm

alice111 wrote:
Hey visionoflife, ive never tried bhs bras, but thats great they work too! dont worry about what you feel like with your clothes off, im the same. I do have a bf but if i do get with anyone else in the future it will be after my boobs are done, because yes what they see on the outtside with all the padding is deceiving when my clothes are off, so i hear you on tht one hun. But dont worry i am positive we will have body confidence when our ba's are done and then we can strip infront of any man..or flash haha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I am ideally waiting for my boobs to be sorted until I find someone, more for myself than them! Always feel like I want to cover up, so hopefully I will be proud enough to 'flash' everyone after they are done! lol.
Flash

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 22nd February 2011, 8:04 pm

that would be a daring challenging thing to do....flash! lol x
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down