Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sleeping

+7
COOKIE
Grace
natalia
Phoebe
jojo75
katie
bumblebabe
11 posters

Go down

sleeping Empty sleeping

Post by bumblebabe 9th May 2010, 2:14 pm

hiya girls
i no you have all said you have to sleep upright slightly, i was wondering how long you have to do this for,
i have always been a belly sleeper and sleep very well like that, normally flat on front arms under pillow with my hubbys leg and arm over me, i feel very secure and safe, i have been trying to get to sleep on my back to try it out and its horrible,
how long is it until you can sleep on your front again or at least your sides?
i dont want to hurt my boobies when i get them,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

sleeping Empty Re: sleeping

Post by katie 9th May 2010, 2:19 pm

Hu hun

I too am belly sleeper, but I found it fine, I was propped up in bed for over a week, then managed to stuff pillow under the new girls still propped up but on my side, which i found comfy, then one morning I woke up on my belly!! think they took the decision, however, at night I did werar a very heavy duty front Zip massize SB from m&s and I loved sleeping in it, it really tucked them neatly awaya and they felt so protected, like they were locked up in solitary!!! sleeping 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo75 9th May 2010, 2:24 pm

i slept on my side last night for the first time, that was 8nights post op, had tried before that and was to painful xxx
jojo75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 9th May 2010, 3:03 pm

I slept on my side after about a week, but even now I wake up when I turn onto my other side.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th May 2010, 3:30 pm

i slept on my side after 10 days
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 9th May 2010, 3:59 pm

I am sleeping on my back still and sometimes on my side but am very careful. You do kind of get used to it but it is still annoying at times!
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th May 2010, 4:47 pm

I think due to the initial discomfort you're in your body just adjusts to you having to sleep on your back, I'm a front sleeper too and had no problem drifting off, but I did find I got terrible backache! so had to use hot water bottles on the small of my back to help with the pain there which hurt more than boobie pain! Don't know if this was because I am a front sleeper or not, but make sure you have a hot water bottle in just incase hunni. I was like most ladies here, after about a week, I started sleeping on my side, I cuddled the V pillow and created a gap that my boobs settled into so they didn't quite touch the mattress and were snug in the hole I'd created for them.

You find ways of making yourself comfortable hun and your body will tell you when it feels it's OK to start to relax a little and start changing sleeping positions, I was about 3 month post-op when I slepf on my front again. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 9th May 2010, 7:19 pm

I think after about 10 days I slept on my side with a pillow under me. I can lie on my front now no problem although I still do wear a sports bra at night. Cookies right - your body will tell you when it feel right xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 9th May 2010, 7:31 pm

i found the v pillow propt up under some pillows was fantastic for me but by the time i woke up i had sloped down anyway. u dont havce to sleep like ur sat up just on a higher slope to normally. it is a pain in the backside. but after about ten days u will relise whats comfortable for u. i was fine like the other girls have said at about 10days xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 9th May 2010, 9:08 pm

I started sleeping on my sides wk2. Wk3 now, still haven't slept on my front, afraid to squash the twins. Maybe next wk! xx
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 9th May 2010, 9:16 pm

I wasn't able to sleep on my side for a good few weeks, it just didn't feel right and felt very uncomfortable. I just kept trying every few days until it felt okay. I haven't tried sleeping on my front yet (I also love this position) but I don't think i'm quite ready yet!

It can take time hun, but you will when your ready, best thing to do is listen to your body and do what feels right.

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down