Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updated picturetrail 9 months post op

+11
katie
natalia
mizzpink23
Tonic28
jet350
zoeb
BoobiePrize
alfie
hattie260
mrsm
Jessica
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 Empty Re: updated picturetrail 9 months post op

Post by mizzpink23 9th May 2010, 11:25 am

wow hun, they look great, and how lucky are you getting that amazing cleavage!!! i cant do that at all!!! ,lol,ive got a huge gap between mine. and your size is perfect, they defintly arnt small, i know what your sayin tho about boobie greed,i think everyone gets its it, look at heidi montag, her boobs are huuge!! but she still wants them bigger, i think we just get used to our boob sizes and forget how small they were pre op, but honestly jessica, they are perfect hun x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 Empty Re: updated picturetrail 9 months post op

Post by katie 9th May 2010, 11:37 am

Hey Jess, not seen you for ages,,, I must get new pics as I am 8 months post now..

my nips are quite good, right one is nearly normal, leftie has always been naughty child, still got some numbness underneath, and the nip is bit numb too...

sorry to hear booby greed is with you, personally your prof pic looks fantastic, so natural,, would love to see yr pics, can you pm me as my pm's are not working well this monring....xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th May 2010, 11:48 am

thanks mizzpink - i think you'll also get a good cleavage once yours have settled, your AV is looking fab! I know exactly what you mean about the boobie greed, i do feel like ive forgotten what it was like to have small boobs!

I'm being a bit moany i think because I've put on a few pounds, as soon as i lose them im sure ill feel better again! Thanks for your kind words everyone, it actually has made me feel a LOT better about them and the size. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 9th May 2010, 12:13 pm

have pm'd you also hun,, I love them, they look fantastic, sooo natural, surgeon has done a brilliant symmetrical job, and as I said in my pm I reckon you just got used to having boobies updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 923101

they're fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab

& like mizzpink, I have big gap but I like my gap!! but your gap is even better !!

enjoy hun, xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th May 2010, 12:59 pm

group hug

xxxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th May 2010, 1:00 pm

(hmm smilies not working for me - that was supposed to be a group hug emoticon lol!)
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th May 2010, 2:40 pm

i think they look great jessica they look big not not huge what size do u measure now?
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th May 2010, 4:06 pm

about a 32DD or 32E - which is big by any standard i know, I guess I was just expecting to be your size nat! you have had an amazing result with 410s. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th May 2010, 4:22 pm

i was a small b mybe thats why?i def dont look a f/ff lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 10th May 2010, 5:35 am

Thanks for the peek.. I think you had a great result very natural.
Did you have Mod's or High's this may be why you measure different to the other 410 girls?? just a thought... but no matter you have a lovely pair of boobies...x updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 321562
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 10th May 2010, 1:54 pm

Can I have a peek too please Jess? x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 10th May 2010, 2:08 pm

I think it sometimes has something do do with implant profiles and dimensions,just 1cm wider or point of a cm wider and some people need a bigger bra size.I had 260g and i onky measure C/D where as most people with that size are a DD.So i know how you deel hun,but trust me you avatar pic looks fantastic x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th May 2010, 5:15 pm

Hi hun, Could I have a peek? I have experienced the numbness on parts of my boobs and life was still coming back to them even at 9 months post op. I have little numb areas now and unfortunatly with only a few days to go until I am 1 year post op I don not hold out much hope for this changing. However they improved in numbness nearly every month untill recently. Although I'd rather have a few numb patches than my old boobs any day.
As for boobie greed. I don't tend to have it. However I do have cleavage greed as many people seem to get a much better cleavage far easier than I can get one. So for that reason alone, when or if I have my boobs re done I will be going for a wider implant and probably keep the high profile so will have to have a much bigger implant something like 600cc to notice any difference. Just scared about finding bras to fit then updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 Icon_eek
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 10th May 2010, 5:21 pm

jet350 wrote:
Did you have Mod's or High's this may be why you measure different to the other 410 girls?? just a thought... but no matter you have a lovely pair of boobies...x updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 321562

Thanks hunny, it says on my implants that I have MHP's which I think is the most average - I can't work out why I measure smaller, maybe I have a wide chest??? lol
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 10th May 2010, 5:23 pm

tizzyt wrote:I think it sometimes has something do do with implant profiles and dimensions,just 1cm wider or point of a cm wider and some people need a bigger bra size.I had 260g and i onky measure C/D where as most people with that size are a DD.So i know how you deel hun,but trust me you avatar pic looks fantastic x

Thank you tizzy, I think you have really hit the nail on the head there, i think it makes such a difference just a cm or two either way... :) xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 10th May 2010, 5:25 pm

Yes misf1 I'm totally with you on the numbness thing - it's just something I am happy to live with as long as it means I get to have my boobies, it's just a little wish I sometimes think about that I would wake up and have a little bit more sensitivity.

By the looks of your avatar hun you have a great cleavage! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th May 2010, 5:28 pm

Thank you for letting me see. You have fab boobs and have given me cleavage greed lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th May 2010, 5:29 pm

it takes hard work to squash these babies together, but when i can I'm happy with them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 11th May 2010, 4:15 pm

All I can say is WOW Jess, you have amazing updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 204135 It's the first time I've seen your piccys and it's great to see all the changes! You have a fab cleavage too updated picturetrail 9 months post op - Page 2 184153

Thanks for sharing hun x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 11th May 2010, 5:07 pm

Thanks hunny xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 11th May 2010, 9:52 pm

Hi Jess

Do you mind if I take a peek please Hun

xxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2