Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updated picturetrail 9 months post op

+11
katie
natalia
mizzpink23
Tonic28
jet350
zoeb
BoobiePrize
alfie
hattie260
mrsm
Jessica
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

updated picturetrail 9 months post op Empty updated picturetrail 9 months post op

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 4:57 pm

Hey girls,

Just in case anyone's having 410's or just wants to see, I updated my picturetrail last night with some recent 9 1/2 months post of pics. I have a couple of issues......

1) I have mentioned this before but I'm still very numb! Numb nipples and lower breast - cant see it getting any better now as it hasn't improved much at all since my op? Has anyone had experience of getting feeling back so late in the post op journey??

2) I never thought I would say it.....but I think I have a touch of the dreaded boobie greed. I've been fine for 8 or so months, really happy with the size, but now I'm just feeling I would like them a tiny bit bigger! All the other ladies who had 410s on here are like F,FF and G cups and I'm only an E! How can that be? I guess it just shows what an inexact science boobie surgery really is. Anybody have any words of wisdom or sympathy about the boobie greed? I never thought she'd get me but maybe its because I've put some weight on recently and I feel like they look smaller - guess there's only one way to fix that!

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

updated picturetrail 9 months post op Empty Re: updated picturetrail 9 months post op

Post by mrsm 8th May 2010, 5:08 pm

Hiya do you mind if I see please? I haven't often seen any so far post op so it's good to know what to expect when they're fully settled.

I can't really advise on anything cos I haven't had my ba yet, but maybe re. the boobie greed you've just got used to them?

xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

updated picturetrail 9 months post op Empty Re: updated picturetrail 9 months post op

Post by mrsm 8th May 2010, 5:36 pm

They look lovely Jess thanks for letting me see, and just compare pre op to now, there's a huge difference. Nice shape too.
We do get used to hearing about girls being f or G cup so often so I know what you mean feeling a little bit disappointed that you're not that size, but back in the real world, an E cup means you've got some pretty big boobs there :teehee: so you should be very happy with them.
Hug
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 8th May 2010, 5:42 pm

could i have a peek please hun? x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 8th May 2010, 5:51 pm

Could I have a peek please hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 5:54 pm

mrsm wrote:They look lovely Jess thanks for letting me see, and just compare pre op to now, there's a huge difference. Nice shape too.
We do get used to hearing about girls being f or G cup so often so I know what you mean feeling a little bit disappointed that you're not that size, but back in the real world, an E cup means you've got some pretty big boobs there :teehee: so you should be very happy with them.
Hug

Thanks hun, I think you're right in what you say - I forget how big an E cup actually is compared to what I was! I'll just have to keep drumming that into my head! I never wanted Jordan boobs but it's weird how my mind has changed in regards to what size I want them the further I get post-op. And thanks for your kind words xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 8th May 2010, 5:55 pm

Thanks hun they look great! They look pretty big to me! Have you been measured/fitted at bravissimo or somewhere? You might find you are bigger than an E, mine are a DD and yours look a lot bigger!xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 5:59 pm

hattie260 wrote:Thanks hun they look great! They look pretty big to me! Have you been measured/fitted at bravissimo or somewhere? You might find you are bigger than an E, mine are a DD and yours look a lot bigger!xx

I was measured at M&S at about 2 months post op as a DD but I think I've gone up a cup size since then, not apart from that, just that E cup bras seem to fit me best. To be honest, I'm worried about going to get measured because I don't want to be disappointed! Thanks hun xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 8th May 2010, 6:02 pm

take a trip to Bravissimo if you have one near you - i don't think you would be dissapointed!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 8th May 2010, 6:08 pm

They look great Jess, very even and a good shape. It's good to see the change from pre-op to now. I think the boobie greed comes to us all, LOL, as we get used to the size .
I agree with Hattie, have a trip to Bravissimo, I def don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks for letting me see. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 6:10 pm

Thanks girls, maybe I will take a trip there when I've got my confidence up! It's nice to hear your opinions girls, so thank you xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th May 2010, 6:28 pm

Hi Jessica, Can I peek at your pics please?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 8th May 2010, 6:51 pm

Hi Can I see please? Thanks xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th May 2010, 7:46 pm

Thanks for letting me see hun

They look great! The third picture shows great fullness. Might it be you're wearing too tight a band hence why they seem small? They do look a lovely size on you though, really nice updated picturetrail 9 months post op 184153

The new avatar is great too!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 8th May 2010, 7:53 pm

Hi
Thanks for letting me see, I can't believe how much they change... I looked at all the pics and at 9 months they really do look gorgeous!! Can't wait til mine are 9 months old now!!

I think they are a great size so don't have boobie greed, they are fab :)
x
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 7:56 pm

Thanks BP - I'm not sure about the band size - the only way to find out what size I really am is to get measured I guess! It's been about 7 months since I last did it so I should probably get it done again - the only thing I hate is that there's no Bravissimo or any other decent place to get measured in my hometown - in La Senza and M&S they just ask me what bra I'm wearing at the moment, then have a bit of a pull of the back strap and the shoulder straps and tell me it's about right! I want someone to get a tape measure out! xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 7:56 pm

zoeb wrote:Hi
Thanks for letting me see, I can't believe how much they change... I looked at all the pics and at 9 months they really do look gorgeous!! Can't wait til mine are 9 months old now!!

I think they are a great size so don't have boobie greed, they are fab :)
x

Aww thanks hun - you just wait - time will fly by for you!! xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th May 2010, 8:01 pm

Where do you live hun?

There are sites you can use to measure yourself too although from experience they're not always accurate! From my expert oggling of boobs updated picturetrail 9 months post op 557141 I'd say you were a 32/34 band size and a DD cup. Ah boobie greed... I CAN'T WAIT! updated picturetrail 9 months post op 557141
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 8th May 2010, 8:06 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:Where do you live hun?

There are sites you can use to measure yourself too although from experience they're not always accurate! From my expert oggling of boobs updated picturetrail 9 months post op 557141 I'd say you were a 32/34 band size and a DD cup. Ah boobie greed... I CAN'T WAIT! updated picturetrail 9 months post op 557141

Yeah I used one of those sites and it measured me as a 36B! I was devastated! LOL

Yes BP that's pretty much what size bras I wear! You are pretty much spot on! Usually 32DD occasionally an E - although I have had to buy more E cups recently so hoping the fluffing fairy is going to visit....I can only hope!

I live in East Sussex, my nearest shopping town in Tunbridge Wells which isnt very good, or Brighton the other way but it takes about an hour to get there. I could try Crawley, or there is always Bluewater/Lakeside if I want to make a day of it!

Not long for you now! Bet you must be excited xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th May 2010, 8:37 pm

You'll have to take a visit and give yourself a 9 1/2 month shopping treat!

I'm super excited, I'm just down to days now no more months! updated picturetrail 9 months post op 923101
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 9th May 2010, 7:03 am

HI Could I take a peek to please....

Jx updated picturetrail 9 months post op 321562
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 9th May 2010, 8:31 am

Hi Jessica,

Can I see pls??? I'm 11 months PO now and also need to update picture trail perhaps I'll leave it till their birthday updated picturetrail 9 months post op 113752

I have numbess too, worse on the left boobie. The total nipple area is numb and all the area below it updated picturetrail 9 months post op 727885

My rightie has limited sensation in the nipple area and numb in the area below too updated picturetrail 9 months post op Icon_pale

I doesn't particularly bother me but obviously it would of been nicer to have normal sensations....

I'm sure your 410s are a brill size you look fab in your picture....especially overs too...are u thinkin of a re-op then??? Sometimes I wish I had overs to give more of a fullness in the upperpart and then a good cleavage when without a bra but I asked for a total natural look and this indeed I have so I really have no cause for complaint and the size, even though smaller than yours, are good E or F...

Thanks for sharing and we can compare when I've updated mine! xxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 9th May 2010, 9:39 am

could i see plz hun x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th May 2010, 9:58 am

hi jess can i see?i know how u feel bout boob greed i had it to
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 9th May 2010, 10:44 am

I think I PM'd you all!

Tonic I'm not thinking about a re-op right now but lets just say if they go downhill once I've had kids I'll be having a re-op with bigger implants! It's so silly because I know deep down they are a great size, just want maybe 1 or 2 more cup sizes. It's an evil affliction this boobie greed! And I am happy with their shape and what sort of cleavage I can get, and I can make them look bigger with a good push up bra, I'm just a bit disappointed because a lot of girls seem to get a bigger size with 410s than me.

xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next