Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not as happy as I should be :(

+9
Funkygirl
Lynnie
COOKIE
natalia
katie
Grace
misf1
goldenrule
heather09treva
13 posters

Go down

not as happy as I should be :( Empty not as happy as I should be :(

Post by heather09treva 27th April 2010, 5:35 pm

hi girls, I tried on my sports bra with rice boobs and was rather dissapointed.
my surgeon said 340cc is biggest I Could have but im going to ask in pre op app if theres any chance I can have bigger.I know im going to end up with bigger than I had in the begining but its allot of money and just want to feel more positive but im feeling really down with a month to go not as happy as I should be :( Icon_eek xxx
p.s how is it girls that are a size 6 and totaly flat can have big implants?
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

not as happy as I should be :( Empty Re: not as happy as I should be :(

Post by goldenrule 27th April 2010, 5:38 pm

Your paying alot of money its true so defo get what u want. Although i have to say my boobs turned out a bit bigger than expected , im not really sure how that happened. I guess its so much different settled under the skin and the proper shape than a bag of rice.!
Im not being much help really but i do think you should speak up and get what u want as your paying and you have to live with them.
Big knockers are great not as happy as I should be :( 184153
goldenrule
goldenrule
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th April 2010, 6:14 pm

I think it could be your surgeon may feel you would get complications if you went bigger. The bigger the implant the more chance of rippling for example. Also some surgeons don't like large implants. Did all the surgeons you seen suggest a similar size implant?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 29th April 2010, 10:33 pm

Thats the thing Misf I didt see any other surgeons not as happy as I should be :( Icon_eek Im having the op done at a private hospital really close to me so for my mum to agree its the only option as she didnt want me travelling 3 hours to london and back etc. I have the same surgeon as Mizzpink and hers look fantatsic so I shouldt be fretting but im wondering should I book a consult with another surgeon just see what size they suggest?? xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 30th April 2010, 6:53 am

I think you should maybe see a different surgeon just to get a second opinion, You have to make sure you are happy!
I cannot rate the surgeon that Misf1 and I had highly enough. MY PCC said he does not normally use big implants and he advised me to have between 560 and 605's. He was completely right and they dont look silly on me.
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 30th April 2010, 7:05 am

Hi heather

what frame are you, height/weight/etc?

your surgeon has suggested 100cc bigger than I had in private clinic, and I went from 32aa to 32d/dd..........

it is vital you trust your surgeon, for me, the surgeons know best to give you the look you want without causing complications.. its in your best interests they advise,.. I see your 32b and two sizes bigger than I was but then I am very slim size 8.......... pm me if you want to see my pics with 240's low profiles........ may help reassure you or to make a decision,,, I agree tho mizzpinks look fantastic and when she fluffs, well, they will be mahoosive!

xxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th April 2010, 11:07 pm

heather09treva wrote:Thats the thing Misf I didt see any other surgeons not as happy as I should be :( Icon_eek Im having the op done at a private hospital really close to me so for my mum to agree its the only option as she didnt want me travelling 3 hours to london and back etc. I have the same surgeon as Mizzpink and hers look fantatsic so I shouldt be fretting but im wondering should I book a consult with another surgeon just see what size they suggest?? xx

I agree mizzpinks look fantastic and the surgeon has done a fantastic job, but if you are worried about the size I see no harm in seeing another surgeon just to see what he/she suggests.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 1st May 2010, 6:36 am

mizzfits do look amazing but if your not happy go see another surgeon i had 410 and mine look fine i wouldnt of hone any smaller
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 1st May 2010, 6:37 am

i mean misspink lol doh
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st May 2010, 6:47 am

Mizzpink has a good size from her implants! and going from that alone I'd say your surgeon will be doing his best to give you the look you want.

Why not book another consultation babe and request that maybe your surgeon take in a larger size in addition to the size agreed on your BA day and if he felt it was at all possible, you'd like the largest you could have.

Failing that, if you're not confident that your surgeon is giving you the most that possibly can be achieved, then I would say, book to see another surgeon for a second opinion and take things from there. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 1st May 2010, 7:40 am

Hi Heather, I totally know where you are coming from. I'm a size 12 and I was told the maximum size I could have is 285cc! I ended up with 270cc high profiles and am currently wearing a 34D. I was also a (small) 32b before. Have you seen my pics? What size were you hoping for? xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 1st May 2010, 11:54 am

I agree with the girls, I would see another surgeon and get a second opinion. There is no harm in doing this and it may give you a clearer picture and make you feel happier.

Good luck and let us know how you get on x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 1st May 2010, 12:10 pm

wow, just seen this thread, thanks ladies very much indeed!!! not as happy as I should be :( 948189

heather bless ya! what a nightmare it is trying to work out sizes not as happy as I should be :( 751387 .personally i think mr davison is amazing and im really pleased with my boobs , and the sizes too (i wasnt sure at first,but now im rid of the sports bra, i love em) i think mr davison picked the right size for me, and im pretty sure if you asked him to take bigger than 340cc implants into the theatre on op day and try out diff sizes, then maybe you could go bigger if it fits. i rember i was meant to be having either 260 or 280, but ended up wsith 310,but of calse, like you say,its a lot of cash, and you wanna be happy, so maybe a 2nd opinion is needed hun, if so, where are you gunna go?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 2nd May 2010, 2:25 pm

Thank you ladies I'm size 8, 5'7 and Really hoping to be a 32 DD with the 340cc I dont know if im feeling down because its getting closer and im just stressing I am very happy with my surgeon and the hospital so not sure weather to go for a consult elsewhere as id have to go to london . I think im just going to ask for a tad bigger maybe 360 or 380.
I would love to see pictures if possible of anybody who is similar .
Yea Mizzpink its a nightmare! I agree Mr D is great I did post a thread for you asking what size your bikni top was lol? I think it was from new look and didnt know what size to get Coz iv seen one I want hehe
. thank you so much for your help girls I dont know what id do if I couldnt ask you guys .xxxxxx not as happy as I should be :( 321562
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 2nd May 2010, 2:39 pm

heather09treva wrote:
im going to ask in pre op app if theres any chance I can have bigger.

Hi Heather
just to say I went with BMI and in my pre op appointment i didn't see my surgeon or his nurse. I had a pre op nurse who gave me a blood test, urine sample and MRSA swabs, quick chat about medical history and that was it, out the door.

if you want to talk to him then don't leave it til then, i would book a separate appointment, in case it is the same set up as it was for me with BMI pre op appointments.

xxx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 2nd May 2010, 3:01 pm

ahh ok Thanks Zoe I didnt realise .
Which BMI did you go to ? xxxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 2nd May 2010, 3:03 pm

Three Shires in Northampton. Also, I think they order the implants rather than hold a stock of them so best see him sooner rather than later so they can get your implants in. Good luck, xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 2nd May 2010, 5:33 pm

heather09treva wrote:Thank you ladies I'm size 8, 5'7 and Really hoping to be a 32 DD with the 340cc I dont know if im feeling down because its getting closer and im just stressing I am very happy with my surgeon and the hospital so not sure weather to go for a consult elsewhere as id have to go to london . I think im just going to ask for a tad bigger maybe 360 or 380.
I would love to see pictures if possible of anybody who is similar .
Yea Mizzpink its a nightmare! I agree Mr D is great I did post a thread for you asking what size your bikni top was lol? I think it was from new look and didnt know what size to get Coz iv seen one I want hehe
. thank you so much for your help girls I dont know what id do if I couldnt ask you guys .xxxxxx not as happy as I should be :( 321562

If you're only a size 8 then you'll definitely get your DD with the 340cc. That's probably about the size I am (not been measured yet) and I only had 270cc but am a size 12. Go for a bit bigger if you don't mind ending up much bigger than a DD! Boobs xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 2nd May 2010, 5:46 pm

Hey hun, I am a size 10 5'9 and was a small 34B (although have just found out I should be wearing a 32A !)

I had 320 anatomicals and I too wanted a DD, I fretted about the size and was going to ask to go to the next size up, but I decided to trust in my surgeon and I am glad that I did.

I was measured on Friday as a 32E, but was told I could wear a 34DD if the 32's felt too tight (I had been wearing 34's and some of the 32's did feel a bit too snug !)

So I think you will get your DD's but I also agree with the other girls and I would have another consult just to put my mind at rest ...

xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 3rd May 2010, 5:34 pm

Thank you Lynnie and Eastela I relle hope I get the DD'S lol not as happy as I should be :( 923101 xxxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 3rd May 2010, 5:35 pm

sorry Eastla xx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 3rd May 2010, 6:15 pm

Hi hun,

I think you'll definitely get your DD's with 340s.

I was a 32B and I'm a size 8-10.
I saw one surgeon who recommended 345s for me to be a DD.
I decided to go with a different surgeon in the end and had 410s which have taken me to a FF! However, I don't think that they look that big and I'm very happy with them.

I would go and have another consultation if it will put your mind at rest but I'm pretty sure you'll get your DD's with 340s.

Good luck!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 3rd May 2010, 8:11 pm

thank you chick xx yours look amazing btw xx
heather09treva
heather09treva