Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its been worth it!!

+4
emma4
kayla
mizzpink23
goldenrule
8 posters

Go down

Its been worth it!! Empty Its been worth it!!

Post by goldenrule 27th April 2010, 2:32 pm

I wore a normal bra for the first time last night and when i went to try some on i fitted a 34 D best!!!!. I never dreamt id be a d in my life. I was asposed to be 34 C but im not going to complain. i havnt been properly measured then tho so i wont buy anymore till i am!
I feel so much sexier actually filling a nice big pretty bra.!!! This is where all the discomfort and worry of a boob job really pays off! Anyone about to have surgery whos freaking out , dont! your gona love your new 'girls!' !!

Anyone who was pretty smal before? how did u feel when u first fitted in a much bigger bra?
goldenrule
goldenrule
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Its been worth it!! Empty Re: Its been worth it!!

Post by mizzpink23 27th April 2010, 3:00 pm

congrats on those Ds hun!! Its been worth it!! 113752 such a amazing feeling, knowing youll never have to feel embarrased bra/bikini shopping EVER again!! arnt boobies just the best!!! Its been worth it!! 557141 xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 27th April 2010, 3:19 pm

Your post has come at exactly the right time for me!!
Read a couple of posts recently on other forums, one from a lady with hers in for 20 years and now wants them out and wishes she hadn't had them done in the first place and another fro a lady who has had re-op after re-op!!
Scared me!! I know it's what I want still though and your post really helps confirm that. I want to look good in bikinis, bras etc.

Thankyou and congrats xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 27th April 2010, 3:57 pm

Hiya Goldenrule :)

I just wanted to say i did the very same as you and 2 weeks post op i went a got a 34D bra got home tried it on and i was shocked to find i fitted it very well :) Its been worth it!! 727935 was soooo happy.
Its just fantastic isnt it lol.
X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th April 2010, 4:08 pm

Great to read you so happy hunni! I know what you mean about normal bras making you feel sexier, those sportsbras really do make you feel frumpy don't they so it's great to get some pretty lingerie on to make you feel good! xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 27th April 2010, 4:10 pm

goldenrule wrote:I wore a normal bra for the first time last night and when i went to try some on i fitted a 34 D best!!!!. I never dreamt id be a d in my life. I was asposed to be 34 C but im not going to complain. i havnt been properly measured then tho so i wont buy anymore till i am!
I feel so much sexier actually filling a nice big pretty bra.!!! This is where all the discomfort and worry of a boob job really pays off! Anyone about to have surgery whos freaking out , dont! your gona love your new 'girls!' !!

Anyone who was pretty smal before? how did u feel when u first fitted in a much bigger bra?

That's great goldenrule. What size implants did you have? I'd be really happy with a 34D!

xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 27th April 2010, 4:12 pm

emma4 wrote:Hiya Goldenrule :)

I just wanted to say i did the very same as you and 2 weeks post op i went a got a 34D bra got home tried it on and i was shocked to find i fitted it very well :) Its been worth it!! 727935 was soooo happy.
Its just fantastic isnt it lol.
X

What sort of bra did you buy Emma? Is it an underwired bra to wear later on? I'm getting so sick of sports bras already I was wondering if there was an alternative,.... probably not!
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 27th April 2010, 4:52 pm

It's such an amazing feeling when your fitted in a nice BIGGER BOOBIE BRA, I was like a child in a sweet shop!

Its been worth it!! 828394 on those D's hun!! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenrule 27th April 2010, 5:29 pm

hey Kayla, Yeh there are plenty of bad stories on the net , i remember before my op all i could find was horror stories. I wish id found this website before but nevermind. I think deep down you know if you really want them or not. I cant imagine that many people want them out after they've had them. I wouldnt wana be with out mine now!

ooh and lynnie , think it was 295 and i was a small a before maybe even aa. I was aiming for them to be a c but i think ive got a small d really. They are lovely haha. x
goldenrule
goldenrule
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th April 2010, 6:21 pm

Congratulations on your D's

I got measured before I tried any bras on and they brought me lots of soft cup bras to try on Its been worth it!! 304294 cause I was only 4 weeks post op and they wouldn't let me try underwire. I tried on a D first, didn't fit at all, then an E, she said it was still a bit small then she brought me an F Its been worth it!! Icon_eek which fitted perfectly, as you can imagine the smile on my face leaving the changing room was from ear to ear. Its been worth it!! 991311
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down