Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it all worth it???

+12
Blueeyedsoul13
misante
Princess_x
misf1
Nicole
loclo26
Gemmakayleigh
Lisa34
Ktwin2
kenzie1985
2nd time lucky
friedeggs
16 posters

Go down

Is it all worth it??? Empty Is it all worth it???

Post by friedeggs 27th April 2013, 8:25 am

Hi girlies just seeing so many girls who have had revision surgery and constant worrying about dropping and fluffing,scars,unusual symptoms,pain etc etc. is it all worth it? Those who hav had their BA please I'm having doubts panic xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Is it all worth it??? Empty Re: Is it all worth it???

Post by 2nd time lucky 27th April 2013, 8:37 am

Friedeggs , its normal for you to be having a few doubts, most of us did. What you must try and remember is for every girl that may have had a problem there are hundreds who havent. It is a risk we all take and for the majority of us its worth it. I had to have a re do because I had pips and my recovery was harder due to having had c c and a capsulectomy but it was still worth it .Touch wood, I have had these ones for a year now and so far no probs fingers crossed . I am sure you will be fine and that these doubts you are having are just nerves Hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 27th April 2013, 8:41 am

Thanks 2nd time lucky maybe I'm just going through a bad week (time of month)and feeling emotional bout the whole thing just worrying ill hav problems I really hope I don't but I guess it's a risk ill hav to take urs look fab incur avi glad everything is goin ok for u this time around Hun clap hands xxx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 27th April 2013, 8:41 am

Hell Yeah!!!
Ive had an easy recovery so far but the GA messed my head up for about 3 weeks. Scars arent perfect and they arent sitting perfect but i would do it again.
The feeling when i try on a bra thats alot bigger and fits like a glove is amazing.I feel amazing and that i can now take the world on lol
I have body issues on every level.... eg
Iused to wear 3 pairs of spanx to work because i hated my stomach..also black tights. i now wear one pair in natural...Im having a spray tan today....i wouldnt before because you have to be virtually naked.
So the confidence boost alone is worth it! You wont notice it but everyone else does.
Anyway, sorry i went off on one there hahahaha!! Is it all worth it??? 557141
in short...its def worth it.Is it all worth it??? 899188
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 27th April 2013, 8:43 am

Thanks kenzie so happy for u and that it has helped ur confidence gud luck wit ur spray tan :ok: xxx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 27th April 2013, 8:45 am

Ooooh Kenzie your boobs look a lovely size in that top! i can't see you whole body obvs but they look in good proportion and a nice shape. xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 27th April 2013, 8:48 am

O thankyou!
Its not the best angle!!lol Im a size 10 but losing weight to go back to an 8.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 27th April 2013, 8:48 am

Yeah!! Definatly! The best thing I have ever done. It has completly changed my life Hun! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 27th April 2013, 8:50 am

Thanks Lisa for reply urs look awesome im feeling better already by all the positive comments Hug xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemmakayleigh 27th April 2013, 8:53 am

Definitely! I also had a spray tan the other day kenzie and I couldn't wait to get my kit off! haha! it really does boost your confidence a lot, roll on proper bras! x
Gemmakayleigh
Gemmakayleigh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 27th April 2013, 8:54 am

Friedeggs, apart from having my daughters my ba is the best thing I've ever done. I'm so much more confident about my body and I can't wait to feel like a women in bikinis lol. My recovery has been fantastic, ive had a few normal pains here and there but nothing major. Your just going through some pre op jitters which we all had. :flowers: x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 27th April 2013, 8:56 am

loclo26 you look greatfor having a couple of kids! How did you get that lovely flat tummy!!!
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 27th April 2013, 9:00 am

Ahhh I just wrote a long reply to you friedeggs and it disappeared when the net connection went for a second.

Basically i was saying that there will be lots of ladies who come here for support, but there are also so many members who don't come on anymore because they are happy and don't need the support of the forum anymore.

I have never seen anyone say they wish they didn't get it done. xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 27th April 2013, 9:55 am

Yes!!! Best thing I've ever done! Xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th April 2013, 10:09 am

Yes it is worth it. I have been on this forum a long time and the vast majority of people here are pre BA, early after surgery and people who have had a complication and then the lovely ladies who just love the forum and want to help others by helping answering questions.
The ladies who are happy and have no problems are usually gone after a few months. This is why you will see more people with complications with a support forum. For all the people that have had complications, I have not seen anyone that wishes they had never had it done and love their boobs, it has just taken them a little longer to get the boobies they wanted.
As for the nerves and worries after the op, yes this time can be frustrating, worrying and annoying, however at the same time you also feel proud of yourself for having the courage to change the thing you weren't happy with.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 27th April 2013, 12:47 pm

Yes it's definitely worth it, it's worth it to be able to wear whatever you want/low cut top dresses etc but I haven't had any complications. If I had had complications/CC/the need for re-ops etc I would be questioning whether it was actually worth it probably. But before we get our BA's, no one knows who's going to be the unlucky ones and who's not, so it's just a risk we all take x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by misante 27th April 2013, 10:24 pm

Im only 2 weeks after mine but feel so different already. Obviously theres always a worry that crops up every now & again which is why we come on here for advice from the all our lovely buddies. For me its the best decsicon ive ever made and already looking forward to my next jollidays without padded bikkinis and bras.

You go for it hun & Im sure you wont reget it x
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th April 2013, 11:51 pm

this has been a really helpful thread to read through, so thanks to friedeggs for asking the question, and especially thanks to you post op girls for commenting!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 28th April 2013, 12:44 pm

Thanks girlies for all ur honest feedback and replies it does help and makes me more excited and positive about goin through with it :flowers: Stars xxxx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 28th April 2013, 12:58 pm

Yes friedeggs, one of the best things I've ever done!! My recovery was a breeze and would definitely do it all over again. Does wonders for body confidence and I can't wait to get my kit off for no particular reason Hysterical
Totally worth it!! Xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 28th April 2013, 1:17 pm

Defo the best thing I have ever done!!!! Took me quite a lot of months to feel normal again but I absolutely love them,ive got womanly boobs at last!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 28th April 2013, 3:54 pm

I never once doubted getting them done I was 21 when I had my first ba and that went perfect my probs started when I went abroad maybe not through the fault of the surgeon but I got infection on
Way home and the nurses were all different and didn't stick to 1 type of healing and each time they would almost heal an swap they would flare up and get worse! But the 3rd almost got them back and of it wasn't for my pip I don't think I would be having another, but as I am, I am going to make most of it !! And I don't regret any of it I would never go back xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 28th April 2013, 5:25 pm

In my case Im also happy I did it but sometimes I do wonder if I wouldnt be even happier having the money in my bank account that I spent on it...maybe I just love money more than anything and that was a lot of it......oh well, I guess you can't have everything uh! Is it all worth it??? 751387
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down