Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you all start wearing underwired bras?

+6
BlondeBarbie
bettyboop
nads
amanda2k10
natalia
loulou85
10 posters

Go down

When did you all start wearing underwired bras? Empty When did you all start wearing underwired bras?

Post by loulou85 11th March 2009, 3:44 pm

Hi Girls,

I had my 6 week check up and all went well. My nurse has advised i am healing up well and i can get rid of the sports bra and move on to real bras.

I am really nervous about this as my sports bra has sort of become a security blanket for me now.

When did you all move on to underwired bras? Did you still sleep in your sports bras? She told me i didnt need to unless i wanted to.

An update on the size issue i got measuered at Dehenhams Bond Street and they now say I am a 28F. I think it was a little big personally so she told me to wear 28E or 30DD. But these samll back sizes are a nightmare to find! xx
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

When did you all start wearing underwired bras? Empty Re: When did you all start wearing underwired bras?

Post by natalia 11th March 2009, 3:46 pm

i started wearing them at 6 weeks and i stopped wearing my sports bra to bed them to x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

When did you all start wearing underwired bras? Empty Re: When did you all start wearing underwired bras?

Post by amanda2k10 11th March 2009, 3:48 pm

i was told 8 wks hunni, but if the nurse said its ok then im sure you will be fine hun!!
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 3:49 pm

Hi hun, congrats on being given the all clear to move onto bras 👍 I personally didnt feel ready to wear normal bras until 2 months post op as i felt my boobs had more settling to do. My ps did give me the all clear at 6 weeks too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou85 11th March 2009, 3:50 pm

Thanks Hun, I know it sounds weird but i feel a bit to frr out of it. Must be used to being restricted!

Did you wear an underwire all the time from 6 weeks? x
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou85 11th March 2009, 3:52 pm

Hey Nads,

Thats the same for me too. Still feel a bit delicate. I think i will just wear them a few hours a day till i feel comfortable. x
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th March 2009, 4:01 pm

Yeah do what you feel comfortable with, just because you can wear underwires doesnt mean you have to, your boobies are still new. You'll know when you're ready to start wearing them x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 11th March 2009, 4:20 pm

Glad to hear you're healing well.
I was about 2mths post op before i started wearing an underwire bra, but i never did really come out of my sports bra. Right up to my re-op (13mths post op) i found i still wore my sports bra while in the house or just doing the school run.
T x
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 11th March 2009, 10:10 pm

My surgeon told me 3 months and i started wearing bras in the day, but still sports bra at night. I still wear my sports bra most nights even now, wanna take care of my boobies hehe x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 11th March 2009, 10:30 pm

Hey Hunni

My surgeon told me I could start wearing underwired bras at 10 weeks PO.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 11th March 2009, 11:17 pm

I have been told 3 months by the nurse but to be honest I haven't asked my ps yet - was planning to do that at my check up...
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMartini 15th March 2009, 5:01 pm

I asked my surgeon at the check-up yesterday & he told me sports bras til 3 months!! Ugh! I don't really feel ready for "real" bras yet though! Xx
MrsMartini
MrsMartini
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyMe 17th March 2009, 6:11 pm

I have been told to wear a sportsbra for 3 months, so that means until end of june!!!!

Rolling Eyes
TinyMe
TinyMe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down