Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergen cui implants advice needed please.

+4
hotcaz
COOKIE
annefinackapan
emma4
8 posters

Go down

Allergen cui implants advice needed please. Empty Allergen cui implants advice needed please.

Post by emma4 7th April 2010, 8:27 pm

hi all,
just a quick question, after the big pips issue hmg have told me im having allergen cui implants...... found this out today Allergen cui implants advice needed please. Icon_eek so just need a little more info on them if thats ok.

ive heard i wont be able to have 310cc because they dont do that size...... what sizes do they do???? i will be told on day of surgery but need more info b4 then.
also heard that they feel less natural and harder...... is this true too???
also what are the end results normally like with them when having unders?????
and are they even any good???.

im not happy with hmg just leaving me in limbo and not rearly giving much info about them Allergen cui implants advice needed please. Icon_rolleyes .

thanx in advance xx and sorry for all the questions xx

THANX IN ADVANCE XX AND SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS XX

Last edited by nads on 7th April 2010, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed to lower case, no caps please)
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Allergen cui implants advice needed please. Empty Re: Allergen cui implants advice needed please.

Post by annefinackapan 7th April 2010, 8:41 pm

I completely understand your concern in the light of the current PIP situation. Ive got CUI implants and I think Transform and Mya use them as standard. They will use the corresponding size from the PIP implant previously chosen - CUI come in low and high profile and come in 40cc increments. I think there is a thread on implant catalogues on here somewhere you can have a look at. Mine are very squishy and feel natural (according to OH!) and Im happy to have them in my body. Not sure about the under q as I had overs but Im sure someone will reassure you on that one.
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Allergen cui implants advice needed please. Empty Re: Allergen cui implants advice needed please.

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2010, 8:45 pm

I have CUI's Emma, They're very soft and look very natural hun.

They are the standards supplied by Allergen and I've just recently discussed them with James McDiarmid and this is what he said about them -

although QC is not as good with the CUI product as the rest of the Allergan line it is still a very good implant.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 7th April 2010, 8:46 pm

Its been so nerve racking over the bank holiday cos couldnt get hold of the clinic and just wanted answers Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 852192 .
Thankyou for the reassurance about those implants..... i knew nothing about them till now..... sounds bad hey but only found out today what type of allergen it was.... grrrrr.
XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 7th April 2010, 8:47 pm

Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 683328 TO BOTH OF YOU.
THIS HAS EASED MY WORRIES AND HOPE TO HAVE A GOOD CHAT WITH SURGEON ABOUT THEN ON THE BIG DAY TOO Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 727935 .
XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2010, 8:48 pm

Here's the CUI catalogue Emma [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're having MHP which most ladies your size have you would either have 300cc or 340cc in the Alergans hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 7th April 2010, 8:51 pm

Thankyou Cookie will look at that now Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 184153 .
I will be asking for the 340cc then dont like the idea of going smaller, hope surgeon agrees Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 727885 .
XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 7th April 2010, 8:52 pm

Thanks Cookie just spent ages trying to cut and paste that link. So glad youre about!
Emma its such a nerve wracking time pleased you feel reassured.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 7th April 2010, 8:56 pm

Thankyou that is a very useful link, how on earth do you ladies find all this info u rearly are fab Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 184153 .
XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 7th April 2010, 8:57 pm

hi, i had allergen cui implants, i had 260cc but i know they def do 300cc and the next up from that i think is 340cc xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th April 2010, 8:59 pm

I also had the allergan CUI and am very happy with the result. They feel soft and squishy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 7th April 2010, 9:01 pm

Im feeling very happy now Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 727935 thankyou soooooo much, whoooo hooooo roll on saturday lol.
Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 683328
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jennyb1709 7th April 2010, 10:43 pm

hey my cui's are really soft and squishy too :boobstick:
jennyb1709
jennyb1709
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by sexybum 8th April 2010, 7:10 pm

Hi Emma,
Allergan implants are considered to be of high calibre!
I have allergan natrelle implants and although I'm only 11days post-op my boobies are getting softer every day, so I'm sure they'll feel very natural and 'squidgy lol' soon!

xx
sexybum
sexybum
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th April 2010, 8:00 pm

sexybum wrote:Hi Emma,
Allergan implants are considered to be of high calibre!
Indeed they are sexybum. But an important distinction must be made between the Natrelle and CUI ranges. One is FDA approved and the other is not.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 8th April 2010, 9:03 pm

Hey Boobie prize.

Do you know why it is CUI are not FDA approved?.

XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 8th April 2010, 9:26 pm

emma4 wrote:Hey Boobie prize.

Do you know why it is CUI are not FDA approved?.

XX
I don't think they submitted the range for the approval process, perhaps they thought it wouldn't pass? Perhaps ask Snake. They are not made with the same gel as the Natrelle range. I think they historically were made my Inamed before they were bought by McGhan who were then bought out by Allegan who already had their own range of implants... (does this make sense?)

In Snakes post to you he mentioned you're implants were of lower quality if you were having CMH instead of MHP so I would ouble check this with HMG as your size doesn't come in MHP. I didn't even know this, but it seems there are different quality types of cohesive gel within the CUI range. My advice would be to get all the info you possibly can before your op day hun, I wouldn't want to see you unhappy Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 321562
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 9th April 2010, 6:24 am

Allergen cui implants advice needed please. 683328 Boobie Prize,
I will call HMG and ask them about that today, not long to go now just over 24hrs now Allergen cui implants advice needed please. Icon_eek hope i get everything done.
XX
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down