Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weight gain

5 posters

Go down

weight gain Empty weight gain

Post by tracey20 26th March 2010, 11:19 am

Hi Ladies,
Not been on for a while, but can anyone who have experienced weight gain, weather intentionally or not, tell me how it effected your boobs ?
As I'm slim, and hate it, I really want to TRY and gain some weight, but I'm not sure how it will effect my boobs ? if at all ?

Thanks
weight gain 571992
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

weight gain Empty Re: weight gain

Post by lauraslovelycurves 26th March 2010, 12:19 pm

did u see sophie reade the girl who won big brother? she put weight on in the house and her boobs, which were fake, got even bigger. its the same as being pregnant, or that will happen is they may get slightly larger it wont affect your implants in any way as your fat stores and natural breast tissue is still there surrounding them.
i would say it would depend if your boobs ever got bigger if u have put weight on before. i know people who always gain/lose weight there along with the rest of them and some people whos natural bust size is unaffected by weight loss or gain
love lau xxx
lauraslovelycurves
lauraslovelycurves
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by macca8 26th March 2010, 2:52 pm

I agree with Laura, it depends where you store your fat. I carry weight around my hips, legs, tum and a*se. When I lost weight it always comes off my top half first. Depending on how much weight i put on, my boobs can get slightly bigger but it means my tum and bum are huge.

Why don't you consider weight training? So many girls are scared of it because they think they'll bulk up. You only tend to look bulky if you have a layer of fat over muscle AND its very difficult for women to get big manly muscles anyway because we don't have testosterone.
It would allow you to put weight on and control your figure as well, ie if you want to concentrate on legs or arms.
I've been weight training for a few months, and although i'm no way muscly and still too fat, i'm loving the shape that developing in my arms, chest and legs.

x
macca8
macca8
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 26th March 2010, 2:58 pm

In my case, weight goes immediately to my boobs. Even if I gain as little as 5 lbs, I notice a drastic increase in the volume! Macca is right about the weight training too.
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 26th March 2010, 3:23 pm

Wish I had your problem! Shocked I'm the other way round and would like to lose a few pounds.

If you do put weight on then like the other girls say your boobs might get a bit bigger but that's not definite. The rest of you would be a bit bigger too so there's no reason you'd look out of proportion. Are you worried about them getting bigger or did you just worry it might make them look odd? As laura rightly says, the implants are under your natural tissue and fat so it shouldn't affect them at all.

I have met girls who joined the gym to put on weight but not sure if this would have the affect you're looking for? I wouldn't personally be too keen on the idea of weight training with partial unders but I'm sure plenty of people do xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down