Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-operation - how long do I need to wait?

5 posters

Go down

re-operation  - how long do I need to wait? Empty re-operation - how long do I need to wait?

Post by Anna 9th March 2009, 5:54 am

Hi girls,

Do you know how long I need to wait before I can have re-operation?
My boobs are not symmetrical; one that used to be slightly bigger (before my ba) now seems much smaller although I had the same implants put into my boobs. It doesn't make sense, really, but that's what happened.
Also, one boob is too low with my nipple pointing up.

How many of you end up with asymmetrical boobs? I asked Dr Tondu whether he could put slightly bigger implant into my other boob but he decided that it was too risky and the shape is pretty much unpredictable.

My next question: if the first time I had nipple incision, where will I get scars after the second operation? Can I still ask for nipple incision or it would need to be other one???

Will be greateful for your comments!
Anna
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

re-operation  - how long do I need to wait? Empty Re: re-operation - how long do I need to wait?

Post by nads 9th March 2009, 8:04 am

Hiya and welcome! Usually they say wait 6 months for a reop but you could email them and send some pics and ask if they would do it sooner? You should be able to get it done through the nipple again. Have you got any pics?

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

re-operation  - how long do I need to wait? Empty Re: re-operation - how long do I need to wait?

Post by _Carrie_ 9th March 2009, 9:12 am

Hi

I don't know the answer I'm afraid but just wanted to say welcome and sorry to hear you're not happy with your result. Hope you get it sorted soon x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 9th March 2009, 9:39 am

Hi, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your results.
I've just had a re-op on one side due to one boob sitting higher than the other and slight cc. Most surgeons seem to like to wait 6-12mths before doing a re-op to see if any problems correct themselves naturally and to allow your body to fully recover before operating again.
That said i first saw my PS 3mths after my original op to let him know i was concerned and he agreed there was a strong possibilty i would need a second op,because of this when it came to arranging my re-op it was all very straight forward. Personally i would suggest you see your ps and highlight your concerns now, even if you need wait a while for surgery.
Can't help you on the insision sorry , i had both of my ops done through crease insision
T x
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 9th March 2009, 10:27 am

Hi, glad to see you came on here!! I was the one who replied to your post to come here from sofem.
It really is a good site for help & advice.
I had my initial BA at the beginning of Dec then had to have one removed at the end of Feb and he is re-doing my implant at the beginning of June.
He is going through the same incision but that is a vertical one, i would definately try and get some advice from the surgeon on this if i were you.
And it's always easier for people to give advice when they can see the problem so pics would be a good idea also.
Nads is very good at giving you info & answers.

Good Luck Hun xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th March 2009, 4:25 pm

ShootingStar wrote:Hi, glad to see you came on here!! I was the one who replied to your post to come here from sofem.
Nads is very good at giving you info & answers.
Hug Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down