Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long to wait for BA since booking?

+10
samarie24
misf1
angelkitten1
ruby roo
kerrymac1
Jemmy
cakey_baby
natalia
pinkbabe
Gemma31
14 posters

Go down

How long to wait for BA since booking? Empty How long to wait for BA since booking?

Post by Gemma31 12th August 2009, 1:08 pm

Hi all,

Just curious to know how long you all had to wait from booking your BA to actually having it done? I am having to wait 6 weeks and am 2 weeks down, I cannot wait and am soooo excited!!! Cheerleader Even had a dream about it last night!! Hysterical

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

How long to wait for BA since booking? Empty Re: How long to wait for BA since booking?

Post by pinkbabe 12th August 2009, 1:19 pm

I think I had roughly a 6 week wait from booking till boobie day. But I'd been waiting alot longer cos I'd wanted it done for about 2years before. Looking back I think I wanted it since I was 16/17 but really starting looking into in in 2007. Not long to wait now 4 weeks will fly by. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

How long to wait for BA since booking? Empty Re: How long to wait for BA since booking?

Post by natalia 12th August 2009, 1:20 pm

i waited around 8 weeks i went home to maribor to see family b4 my ba helped take my mind off it i wanted it done for years though xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 12th August 2009, 1:22 pm

I had to wait 4 months from booking and for 3 months it seemed like forever! then the last 4 weeks flew by! it will be here before you know it hun!

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 12th August 2009, 1:31 pm

I've been waiting about 9 weeks for mine but that was personal choice. I could have had it done beginning on July
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 12th August 2009, 2:18 pm

4 months for me but I too could have had it done sooner but I had holidays booked and stuff so thought I'd get those out of the way first. Still got 2 months to wait ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 12th August 2009, 2:21 pm

i had my consultation on 21st july and booked for my ba on 24th august. so not long really been wanting it done for months just didnt really have the time to get it all sorted. now i cant wait xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 12th August 2009, 3:13 pm

i only waited 2 weeks as my oh works away and i needed him here for the kids.
i got booked in really quickly
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th August 2009, 3:51 pm

I think I waited about 5 weeks but I could have had it done after 3 weeks. I didn't have any leave left though, so I had to wait for my new leave year to begin.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 12th August 2009, 4:11 pm

Hi hun, I originally had about 4 weeks between booking and my ba date, but then it was postponed! The next date was just under 3 weeks later, so nearly 7 weeks in total. Turned out to be a good thing though, as in the meantime I joined this forum and felt much better prepared for it 👍

It's true what the others have said, the last few weeks will fly by so enjoy all the excitement! xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 12th August 2009, 4:43 pm

Hi,

I had my first consultation on 30th March. Then saw my surgeon on 9th April and was booked in for 19th May. So about 6 weeks ish.

The time flies by so quickly. It'll come round before you know it!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 12th August 2009, 6:36 pm

I only had to wait about 3 weeks. I'd provisionally booked the date before my consultation as I knew I'd want to go ahead and didn't want to wait.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 12th August 2009, 8:24 pm

i booked at the end of July and got my op on 1st september so about 6 weeks :)

I was planning to have it doen next summer when i'd finished my first year of uni but after deciding that i was definately having it i couldnt wait, im getting so impatient lol
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 12th August 2009, 9:18 pm

oh girls, this is such an exciting time for me in my life and feel very 'special' at the moment. Don't know if any of you also felt 'special' for being able to have this done.

I bet I sound really stupid!!! Screwy

xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 12th August 2009, 9:20 pm

I think I had about 3 months to wait, but the last month just flew by, such an exciting part of the journey, the lead up is xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down