Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking surgery after consultation - how long?

+5
pinkbabe
misf1
whoopsy.daisy
Mia
Grace
9 posters

Go down

Booking surgery after consultation - how long? Empty Booking surgery after consultation - how long?

Post by Grace 17th November 2009, 9:47 pm

Hey girls
Once you have had your consultation and decide you wanna go for it how long do you have to wait until your surgery date? I appreciate all clinics are different :-) I know that MYA (Im seeing them this Saturday) sometimes offer money off if you can be flexible with the surgery dates. I am also seeing my breast/the firm in a couple of weeks, I am not sure that they offer this kind of thing but to be honest I dont mind I just wanna know how long I may have to wait! Plus I have to give lots of notice to work for holidays so it wouldnt matter if it was a few months in advance.
Thanks in advance girlies
Gail
x
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Booking surgery after consultation - how long? Empty Re: Booking surgery after consultation - how long?

Post by Mia 17th November 2009, 9:58 pm

Hi Gail

I booked mine 10days after all discussions and decisions were understood and agreed upon at consultations. I choose a date to suit me, I went through a private surgeon where choice is there.

I am not sure how companies manage there operating lists, I am sure lots of other ladies will be able to help you with this.

I fully understand your need to know, it is another part of your journey confirmed and you can organise and plan ahead with a fixed time. I would make it clear at consultations that it is important to you to know this. Good Luck it is soo exciting Booking surgery after consultation - how long? 368291 xxx

Last edited by mia on 17th November 2009, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.,)
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Booking surgery after consultation - how long? Empty Re: Booking surgery after consultation - how long?

Post by Grace 17th November 2009, 10:00 pm

Thanks Mia
xx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 17th November 2009, 10:04 pm

Your welcome Gail!!! I am sure like most of us there will be loads of questions to come!! Soo much to discover Booking surgery after consultation - how long? 321562 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by whoopsy.daisy 17th November 2009, 10:08 pm

I had a consultation and was booked in for the op a few weeks later. It really depends on what surgeon you choose to go with and their availablility!
whoopsy.daisy
whoopsy.daisy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th November 2009, 10:10 pm

I had a consultation in March and booked for May, a date to suit me.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 17th November 2009, 10:11 pm

Thanks girls :-)
xx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 17th November 2009, 10:52 pm

I think it depends when you feel ready and a date that suits you. Most good companies should give you a few days breathing space to think things over too. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 17th November 2009, 11:20 pm

I booked mine in June and had the op near the end of August. But that was my choice. I wanted time to prepare and be 100% sure. X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 17th November 2009, 11:23 pm

Hi Gail

I had one consult with my surgeon (was private), and knew there and then was time to book it! he checked his diary for theatre dates and the earliest he could do was 3 weeks on, so i booked it there and then! xxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Pinky 17th November 2009, 11:45 pm

I had my consultation and a week later the surgery. As stated it depends on surgeons availability. First he said 2 weeks after consultation but I said I wanted it asap and he mamaged to book me in for the following week.

I would have had it the following day if I could have.
Miss Pinky
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 18th November 2009, 7:09 am

Thanks girls! Its really nice to hear how different you are. I dont think I could book it there and then (I guess I dont know though!) as I am not very good with things that are planned in advance. I like to be organised and have time to freak out about things!
Gail
x
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 18th November 2009, 7:14 am

i had my consultation in january and booked my surgery for april, they could have fitted me in quicker than that tho, i only booked it for april cos that was the only time i could get 2 weeks off work xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down