Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did you wait....from consult to op?

+6
Loubyroo
susib
wend
abbie
Phoebe
Gabby
10 posters

Go down

How long did you wait....from consult to op? Empty How long did you wait....from consult to op?

Post by Gabby 19th December 2010, 6:46 pm

Just wondering how long everybody waited between their consult and their op?

Did you take more time to think about it? Or were you eager to get it done once you'd chosen your surgeon?

Presumably, some of it depends on when the surgeon is available.....

Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

How long did you wait....from consult to op? Empty Re: How long did you wait....from consult to op?

Post by Phoebe 19th December 2010, 6:49 pm

Hiya, I went to see me surgeon and then had it done 3 and half weeks later
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

How long did you wait....from consult to op? Empty Re: How long did you wait....from consult to op?

Post by abbie 19th December 2010, 6:49 pm

oooooh saucy avatar!!
mine was 5 mths, as i wanted to book my op for a specific time
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 19th December 2010, 6:53 pm

Ooh I need to change that!

I couldn't figure out how to link to a pic of the boobs I wanted. That was the only way I could think of. Not very tech-minded it has to be said.

I'll change it to something more appropriate.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 19th December 2010, 6:54 pm

hi like you said i just wanted it over and done with just incase i chickend out! Had a pc reccomended by my GP with lots of experience and reconstruction work for nhs as well ,and 3 weeks later all done. I think you know when you are ready!. xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 19th December 2010, 7:00 pm

Wend how did you find the experience at Spire?

I'm going with Spire too.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 19th December 2010, 7:51 pm

It was. 3 weeks from consultation to BA for me and about 1 week of research .
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 19th December 2010, 7:52 pm

I waited 2 months but only because I wanted them done at a specific time, knew I was off work for three weeks over Christmas it so was ideal for recovery.
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 19th December 2010, 7:59 pm

Haha Im having my consult one day and surgery the next - I know what I want and my surgeon said mine will be so straight forward. Very short time I know, but I've wanted this forever!! dance
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 19th December 2010, 8:01 pm

I went with Spire. It was about 6 weeks from consultation to my BA op date. Once I had met my surgeon, I knew I wanted to go with her, so it was just waiting for when she had an available slot. I found Spire very good and the whole experience has been great. I am now 5 weeks on and my boobs are looking better every week.
Good luch with your boobie journey Gabby dance
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 19th December 2010, 8:10 pm

Hi Gabby,

I had mine done at a Spire hospital and I found the care fantastic, couldn't fault a thing!

I only waited 1 week from my first consult to the op! The PS said he wouldn't normally do it that quick, but after talking to me he said he could tell I had thought about it for a long time and in no doubt I wanted surgery. And after looking at my boobies, small and empty after breastfeeding 2 children, I was probably a very typical customer. I also didnt have much of a choice of implant size and placement, due to my measurements so I didn't really need to take any time to consider any options. I also really wanted it done ASAP so I'd be healed for starting a new job in Jan.

So I'd say as long as you don't have any doubts and you know what you want to go for, why wait!?!

Good luck! I hope it all falls in to place for you xxx
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 19th December 2010, 9:21 pm

One month and one day haha! The way my uni/work timetable worked out it was either get it done then or i'd just be getting ready to have my op now!!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down