Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long did you wait b4 getting measured

+3
COOKIE
littlewisher
twinmum23
7 posters

Go down

how long did you wait b4 getting measured Empty how long did you wait b4 getting measured

Post by twinmum23 1st August 2010, 9:44 pm

im so eager to go get measured to see what size i am even tho its only been 4 weeks now and i know they still got alot of changing to do but just wondered how long you left it before getting them measured as i havnt got a clue what i am after having 600cc unders and being a bcup b4 :) im also abit scared that i will be dissapionted with what they say cos i went into surgery wanting a f cup but after surgery he said he put the biggest implant my body wud take which was 600cc and that it would roughly make me dd cup?
twinmum23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

how long did you wait b4 getting measured Empty Re: how long did you wait b4 getting measured

Post by littlewisher 1st August 2010, 10:23 pm

I had 400 cc implants and am 32 E so really really doubt 600 would make you a DD cup!! I waited 10 days because my surgeon put me straight into fully supportive underwired bras xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

how long did you wait b4 getting measured Empty Re: how long did you wait b4 getting measured

Post by COOKIE 2nd August 2010, 6:44 am

I waited 12 weeks until my surgeon felt it was the right time for 'me' to be fitted into bras, you'll read lots of ladies here getting differing advice from their surgeon, but you paid for the advice from yours hun so it's always best to listen to the advice of the surgeon monitoring YOUR progress. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 2nd August 2010, 8:04 am

i waited 6 weeks but i got measured throughout the first year as i went from dd to e then to a f then to a ff so i couldnt go buy tons of bras like i did that dont fit anymore xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 2nd August 2010, 8:29 am

i had 420 unders from a B cup and am now wearing a 34F sports bra, so theres no way youll be a DD with 600s
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 2nd August 2010, 3:19 pm

i had 270 overs (extra high) and went from an A cup to wearing a 30DD sports bra and i think they are still growing, im 4weeks PO too..

think you will be bigger than a DD hun
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd August 2010, 5:45 pm

I got measured at 4 weeks, as it was the only time I could get to a proper fitting service
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down