Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back again

5 posters

Go down

I'm back again Empty I'm back again

Post by JoanneR85 14th March 2010, 5:15 pm

I am 25 this year, I have been thinking about having breast Augmentation since I was about 16, I am about a 32aa but I wear a 32a bra with gel thingys in. For years I did research but only last year did I decide to actually do something about it I did the whole consultation thing was on the verge of booking it. Then some personal problems arised and my friend who was going to support me ditched me and we haven't spoken since. My parents know but I think they think I have completely forgotten about it, it's just that I was dealing with grief and alot of other issues. Now I feel like I am ready to start the procedure of getting it booked and the only thing standing in my way is money. I would take out a loan like suggested but I already have student debt from when I went to University and I really don't want to add to it.

My parents are not keen on the idea at all, in fact my Mum was dead against it and I am not sure even if she would support me if I asked.

I do have a fear of the anesthestic, when I was younger I had teeth out and opted for gas and I was terrible when I came round and cried alot. I have no idea how I will react to an anesthetic and it scares me.
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

I'm back again Empty Re: I'm back again

Post by misf1 14th March 2010, 5:30 pm

Hi hun there are finance options with some companies you could look into this or maybe even a 0% credit card.
I know how you feel my mum was dead against it and begged me not to do it, but in the end said it was my decision. Once I'd had the op she was fine and very supportive, she was just worried about me putting myself through an operation (as mums do). I have no had gas, but quite liked the anesthetic it was very quick. I came around with an oxygen mask on after the BA and took it off, they kept putting it back on but gave up as I was having none of it. lol
Dont worry hunthe anesthetic bit is over very quick and is so worth it for nice boobies.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th March 2010, 5:56 pm

Hi Joanne :wavey:

So sorry to read you've been through a difficult time hun Hug

If you'd rather not take finance but have nothing to fund your BA so far, then misf1s suggestion of a 0% interest credit card is a good idea but if you're unable to get one of those or would rather not, then maybe open up a savings account for your boobie fund, set yourself an acheivable target to save each week/month. It may seem at the moment that it would take forever to reach your goal, but time goes so fast and you'd soon have your new boobs if you stuck at it babe.

I think for the majority of pre-op ladies that I've read and spoken to the anaesthetic is the thing that scares us most, but we all have it and we all come back so excited to share our boobie stories so when you think of it like that, it can't be that bad can it sweetness. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 14th March 2010, 6:04 pm

Hi Joanne
I know what it feels like to be on the brink of booking and then not be able to, the second time round you're more determined to get it. I also know how hard it was for me to get finance and in the end my only option was to save.

I wouldn't worry too much about the GA, its much better than having gas, you don't feel a thing. I've had both and I know GA's a lot better

Good luck with getting the money together, when you do it'll be such a relief!

BP
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 14th March 2010, 6:13 pm

Sorry to hear you have a had a rough time hunny.

My mum was the same begged me not to do it and said I'd regret it if I did. In the end I made her see that I was going to do it with or without her support. I ended up going to highgate on my own to get it done but that wasnt because my mum wasnt supporting me at this point it was due to other issues.

In regards to finance, I was in a simular postion infact I just finished uni when I had my ba. I was lucky to be living at home so used my student loan plus money from my part time job to pay for it. I think the idea of a 0% credit card is a good idea although lenders do have strick critiria on these types of cards (I work for a bank)

Mya lent me so much of the money once I got to a certain amount together then I paid the rest back over 12months interest free. So as cookie said if you can save a certain amount then you can always look into that. Also remember to haggle with the company to pick. There are some which wont do this but it is always worth a shot! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down