Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bit worried

5 posters

Go down

a bit worried Empty a bit worried

Post by watkinsfamilysdcm 3rd March 2010, 3:26 pm

a bit worried 727885

Hi girls,

I had a donut uplift and ba exactly one week ago. I had slight asymetrey and had 320cc in my left and 280cc in my right. For the few days after my op my boobs seemed pretty even, but since yesterday my right seems smaller and a fraction lower a bit worried 375568

I am petrified that my boobs are going to be even more odd than before. He told me that he did the bigger implant breast first but when he put the same size in my right, it was far too big and uneven to my left. He said that putting a 280cc in my right made them perfectly even. I had always been slightly bigger in my right breast but was never overly concerned, but now they are full again and a bit bigger it seems so obvious.
I feel in a bit of a panic now, and want to know if anyone else has had this. I must admit my larger left breast still seems a fraction more swollen than my right still, but didn't think there would be much difference in swelling between the two.

sarah x
watkinsfamilysdcm
watkinsfamilysdcm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

a bit worried Empty Re: a bit worried

Post by misf1 3rd March 2010, 4:33 pm

It's probably swelling, each boob is a different op, so one could have been trickier than the other, pocket my have been harder to create any number of reasons really. They can be uneven for a little while especially straight after surgery. I remember reading a post from snake in the surgeons section about one boob being slightly bigger than the other and how a BA makes it less noticeable rather than more noticeable unless there was a big enough difference in which case different size implants would be used. My right was always the smaller, and still is very slightly. It was much much more noticeable pre op than it is now. I wouldn't worry just yet. You are really early days and they have so many changes to go through.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by watkinsfamilysdcm 3rd March 2010, 5:04 pm

thanks hun. I was initally surprised that he used two different sized implants, but he is apparently a perfectionist and said the right breast needed a smaller implant or else it was very noticeable. I do hope the left is just more swollen.

thanks again
watkinsfamilysdcm
watkinsfamilysdcm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 3rd March 2010, 9:21 pm

Hey hun I had my first boob job 8years ago and I had 280cc in one and 300cc in the other same reason as you and they did heal differently Im sure given time they will even up unders are prone to swell more also be as patient as poss and Im sure you will have lovely boobs !!!! a bit worried 571992
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th March 2010, 7:51 am

The rupture caused an asymmerty in my breasts. My surgeon didn't feel I needed a different sized implant to correct it, although he did say pre-op that it might be possible and he would have to revise after surgery when all the swelling had gone down.

My breasts have healed very differently to each other, to a point where I was having to constantly adjust my left breast to gain some sort of 'normal' appearance. I convinced myself that that was how they were going to be, then miraculously, I woke up one day and they looked so much better! then day by day they just seemed to balance out more evenly. So give it some time hun, at this stage in your recovery it is quite normal to have one breast larger/higher than the other. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th March 2010, 8:13 am

Try not to panic xx Like the others have said each side is like two different ops and you are still early days with lots of settling to do xx

I had 230cc and 170cc to correct the same problem and I still have an ever so slight difference but it's barely noticeable to the naked eye xx it was obviously much worse pre BA xx

My two sides healed at totally different rates hun xx but I can honestly say that the difference in size between left and right is minimal xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down