Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried.

3 posters

Go down

Worried. Empty Worried.

Post by Lottie835 31st May 2013, 5:45 pm

Although I know it's two different operations and they take different times to heal. I still can't help being worried about my righty! This boob is less relaxed harder an tiny bit smaller than the other one. Righty had more pain from the off. And was so much more stingy than my great left boob x I've been trying to let them be and not pay attention but I wish they felt the same x and looked the same x I reckon my right had the most trauma in surgery and it was a teeny bit smaller than left. So I guess is and will take longer to be comfortable with stretching and catching up.Its just I want them to be fine NOWWWWWWW NOWWW NOW!!!!

Give me patience!

(I'm trying to put out my head what if it's this or what if it's that)
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Worried. Empty Re: Worried.

Post by misf1 31st May 2013, 5:53 pm

It all sounds perfectly normal and you've said exactly the reason for it being a bit different. So you know why, it is just really hard to get your head around it that they will change, and they will it's just hard to have patience.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 31st May 2013, 5:56 pm

It is very hard xxx Suppose I do know why, just needed to get it off my chest lol seeing stars
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st May 2013, 6:02 pm

It's awful I know, I had odd boobs for a while and I''d have bad days as it was really obvious even in clothes. Now they're fine, but it was a really hard stage to get through and it lasts for what feels like forever (at the time)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 31st May 2013, 6:11 pm

Yeah it does x just wish they were both soft x the left is now suppose just need patience and to wait for righty x 7weeks post op on Sunday so still early days x thank you misf1 xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st May 2013, 9:54 pm

You sound off all you like babe... MANY of us have been there and got the T-short and we know what an anxious time it is waiting out the recovery period for your boobs to all come together...

Patience is something we read all the time pre-op but we ALL when it comes to our own boobs have a little freak out lol.

Give them more time hun. Its amazing just how much a week makes when it comes to booby recovery, so.....patience hun lol. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 31st May 2013, 10:36 pm

Thank you cookie xxxx reckon I was just having a wobble haha x haven't had many so can't complain x i also have all the feeling back in both boobs now so I should focus on how much things are healing and getting better :) and have patience in the progress that will happen in time x Cheerleader
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down