Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried

+4
ch1301
moonmar
nads
em_stevo
8 posters

Go down

Worried Empty Worried

Post by em_stevo 13th April 2009, 6:41 pm

Hi all,
Im going to see my nurse tomorrow to finally get my strapping off, which am quite excited about as its been so uncomfortable but the more i think about it the more and more scared im getting.
The thought of pulling the dressing off over the top of my scar makes me feel physically sick. Im not good with that sorta stuff and im not even sure that i can cope with lookin at it??
Will there be blood n stuff and what if its all infected under there. I am just imagining having an open wound then putting a plaster over it then leaving it for 10 days then leaving it to scab and pulling the plaster off...ohhhhhhhh. I honestly think i might pass out!!!
Will it be as bad as im imagining and is it painful when getting them removed??? I think im more worried about tomorrow than i was the day before my op!xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Worried Empty Re: Worried

Post by nads 13th April 2009, 6:46 pm

Honestly hunny you'll be fine, you wont even feel it because your insicision is most probably numb, when my ps peeled them off i didnt feel it and everything was fine. There might be some dry blood/scabbing but that'll drop off on its own, i didnt even see my scars for another week after because he replaced the steri strips xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 13th April 2009, 6:49 pm

Ahhh right, i thought that they were just gonna take em off and leave it open haha, I think the best thing for me is to just not look, haha, be nice to finally see my boobies tho, cant wait to see them properly, xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 13th April 2009, 6:56 pm

hey hun, i thoguht it would hurt too to take the dressing off, but I didn't feel a thing! Your scars will be pretty much closed already and as Nads say there might be some dried blood but they won't be oozing blood or anything! And I had the stristrip put on as well. Seriously, don't worry!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by ch1301 13th April 2009, 8:25 pm

I had my dressings off last Thursday, a week after my BA and was feeling queasy too. But it was absolutely fine. Mine have dried blood/scabs still but I'm just making sure I don't fiddle around with them.

The nurse told me I could shower/bath straight away but it still took another day before I braved it as I was scared I would wash off the scab and open it up!!! But they were fine and I shouldn't have worried!

It really isn't painful and it will feel so much better to get rid of your strapping.
ch1301
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 13th April 2009, 8:32 pm

Ohhhh thanks ladies, i think like anything its the thought of it more than anything, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 13th April 2009, 8:58 pm

Hey darling,

The thought of it is definitely worse than the real thing. I was really dreading it too, but wasn't bad at all.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th April 2009, 9:09 pm

It will be nothing like you're expecting hun, it will be relief trust me, you'll be amazed how well it will be looking already, keep us posted & loadsa luck Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 13th April 2009, 9:36 pm

Its nothing honest hun you'll be fine x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by ch1301 14th April 2009, 7:41 pm

How did you get on today??!! xx
ch1301
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 14th April 2009, 7:45 pm

Hey hunny,
Everything went ok, no where near as bad as i thought. Was just a relief to get them off, had my first proper shower and it felt great. I am so squeemish and couldnt look at the scars as i thought i would faint, haha (how pathetic) but got home and had a look, and i started to cry. I think its the shock of not being used to something and i hadnt seen them for 10 days. Started to think what have i done?? I know its extremely early days but one is still higher up than the other and it just took me back a little, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 14th April 2009, 7:54 pm

OOPS just asked you the above on someone else site ... at least you are over the worst and you are well on the road to recovery and you will heal even quicker without your bandages on ... lucky you
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by ch1301 14th April 2009, 8:00 pm

Glad to hear it went well - I was just like you. The nurse handed me a mirror to look at them and I took one peek and asked her to take it away. Then later I got my OH to take photo's of them so I could look that way, as it seemed too real to look myself in the mirror!!!

And I know exactly how you feel about "what have I done". I had those feelings too but I think it's just when I wanted to switch my brain off from constantly thinking about my boobs and worrying about what could go wrong!

And it is early days - mine are different too, my left is feeling better than my right which over the last few days feels very tight. It's all normal though and we just need to be patient and try to stop worrying!

Did they cover your scars with anything? x
ch1301
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 14th April 2009, 8:06 pm

I know your right, that we have to be patient. Its just hard cos my OH was totally against me getting it done and i know when he sees them he'll judge them on how they are now and not how they're gonna be in few months time. I really dont want him to see them at the min, oh well.
Like you say about one being tighter im the same, my right seems to have settled and softened already but the left is much harder and higher up and quite sore still.
As for the scars they didnt put anything on them, she said its best to leave them uncovered to heal naturally although she did give me some steristrip kinda things to put over them if my sports bra starts to irritate them so i'll just see how i get on, xxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ch1301 14th April 2009, 8:22 pm

I don't have anything on mine, my nurse said the same - that they prefer to leave them in the fresh air.

Your OH probably won't notice any difference, I think we notice even the slightest thing that others can't see. And it he does, try and explain how they will be changing a lot over the next weeks/months.

Are you still sleeping on your back? Mornings are still the most uncomfortable for me, it had been getting a little better but this morning when OH pulled me up I really ached again??

Do your boobs still feel tender? Mine are sore around the edge under my armpits and the last few days I feel bruised around the bottom of my rib cage.....what is all that about!

If you have any worries/questions, please ask - we're only a day apart and had very similar sizes. It's reasurring to hear similar stories.

I can't wait to get back to work on Thursday - I want to think about something else other than boobies!!! x
ch1301
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 14th April 2009, 9:02 pm

Glad it went ok with the nurse & you had the long awaited lovely shower but sad to hear you cried, poor you, i do hope your OH doesn't make you feel worse about them hun, at first they can be kind of alien but when settled in a few months they will feel like they've always been part of you, i had 250 (but overs) and the good one is so much better now & i no longer notice it's an implant and neither does it look like one, it's not a massive difference either so things will get better for you hunni i'm sure, love & hugs Hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 14th April 2009, 9:14 pm

Thanks SS, it was so wierd to finally see them and i think it was just a shock, plus cos ones higher than the other at the min they do look a lil wonky, lol. The last thing i want is for my OH to see them as they are now cos i know he'll just say "i told you they'd look rubbish" and you should have just left them etc..., he wont understand that theyve got a lot of settling to do. Oh well,men eh???lol, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 14th April 2009, 9:22 pm

em_stevo wrote:Thanks SS, it was so wierd to finally see them and i think it was just a shock, plus cos ones higher than the other at the min they do look a lil wonky, lol. The last thing i want is for my OH to see them as they are now cos i know he'll just say "i told you they'd look rubbish" and you should have just left them etc..., he wont understand that theyve got a lot of settling to do. Oh well,men eh???lol, xxx

Men......don't i just know it!! Rolling Eyes
a little 'wonky' is so common to begin with when you have unders, the amount of girls who mention it then in a few wks/months time say their settled & even so you will have your turn hun, just sorry to hear their not perfect for you now, if you're really worried he will disapprove then don't show him just yet, tell him you're waiting for them to settle a little or something Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down