Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried! :s

+4
moonmar
Mia
cakey_baby
nikki tee
8 posters

Go down

worried! :s Empty worried! :s

Post by nikki tee 5th April 2009, 5:54 pm

Worried about size! I'm having 325cc I'm tiny, proper skinny, and I'm a 32b, I want them big! Like gorgeous juicy full DDs, having high profiles too. I've had a nightmare about waking up the same size :( I'm getting reaally quite anxious xxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

worried! :s Empty Re: worried! :s

Post by cakey_baby 5th April 2009, 6:15 pm

Hiya

Your deff not going to end up the same size, why would you think that? ive just had 250cc and ive gone up two cup sizes and am still 3 days post op.

Whens your op and who you going with hun? x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 5th April 2009, 6:29 pm

Hey love, it was just a bad dream lol, I'm just so scared and I've got no support from anyone I know at all :( I'm going with dr carver at holly house in essex. Xxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th April 2009, 6:37 pm

Aw sorry hun i should learn to read!! Hysterical aw you will be fine honestly now is the scariest part it will all be over before you know it and you have all the lovely ladies on here for support.

is your surgery soon? you will deff get your full dds with that size hun they will look fab!

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 5th April 2009, 6:40 pm

Thanku so much :) and don't worry lol, how are you feeling? Do u feel like u can't move much? Its on the 23rd xxxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th April 2009, 6:42 pm

Aw.. It's probaly just nerves hun!!! Sounds like you will achieve the size you desire with those implants. I guess you have discussed this issue with your P.S. I am sure he knows whats best for your frame and the look your after. Take it easy, it is a huge decision making process ...and talk your concerns over with others here will help. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 5th April 2009, 6:45 pm

Oh hun, support is exactly what this site is for!!! You are a b cup so you have some tissue already, and as you say you are tiny, so the implants will look bigger on you than on a larger frame. Don't worry, you will get your "juicy and full" boobies!!!! I reckon you will easily go up 3 cup sizes with 325 xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 5th April 2009, 6:45 pm

That sounds like a good size hun, I had 335 cc's and I started off a B cup, now I am a 32E :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th April 2009, 6:45 pm

ooo not long then u need to get a ticker!! ive been fine hun ive had overs which probably makes it a bit easier but im not in any pain just uncomfortable really im getting annoyed at not being able to do much actually i feel really lazy lol.

Dont forget to add your date on the calendar aswell :) x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 5th April 2009, 6:53 pm

Thankyou :) its really scary, I have wanted this for about 5 years but I made the decision very quickly, if that makes sense, like I thiink I decided 4 weeks ago that I'm going to just do it because life is too short and I want big boobs so ii shall have big boobs, but no one seems to understand why I want to do it, they think I want attention and that its for other people, but its really not. I'm not scared of the procedure or recovery, I just live with quite unsupportiv people in general so I'm just doing another stupid thing in their eyes xxxxx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki tee 5th April 2009, 6:55 pm

Skyla thats hot :)
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 5th April 2009, 6:59 pm

Hiya

I think the thing people fail to understand is that if you didn't really, really want this, you wouldn't put yourself through it! It makes me mad when people aren't supportive as it obviously means a lot to you.

As for size, I'm also very petite and went from ironing board flat to a 32D with 255cc. So if you're a B to start with you will definitely get your DD at least with 325cc.

Good luck and welcome to BJS!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 5th April 2009, 7:07 pm

I have found this site very supportive the last few weeks. Everyone here is so lovely and so quick to offer advice and honest opinions. I don't have too much outside support either (I'm not telling most people and the people who know are very against it). But this forum really makes up for that. I wish you all the best for your op hun xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 6th April 2009, 7:30 am

Hey hun, i was a 32B and i had 255cc and im looking at D/DD so im sure you`ll get your full DD with that size.
Good luck on your journey!!!!xxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down