Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA??

+2
cakey_baby
stef
6 posters

Go down

Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA?? Empty Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA??

Post by stef 6th March 2009, 12:49 pm

The softy here again!!

Just wondering how many of you got put to sleep with gas due to needle phobia :oops:

I'm determined to have gas.. just hope they will let me :pale:
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA?? Empty Re: Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA??

Post by cakey_baby 6th March 2009, 1:16 pm

Ive heard of this before on another forum a lady was offered it at mya as he could tell she was petrified of needles!

Im the same hun but apparently no sooner is it in then your asleep! they can also use a numbing cream so you cant feel it if that would help.

Hope you get sorted 👍x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA?? Empty Re: Anyone who has been put to sleep with gas for BA??

Post by mariajw 6th March 2009, 1:48 pm

Hey Hunni

Please don't worry ... it's really not that bad, and as cakey_baby says, they can put numbing cream on. I know they'll look after you and you've got nothing to worry about.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 6th March 2009, 1:49 pm

Well I had GA and gas!!

They put the needle in the back of my hand - really didn't hurt hun, just a small scratch - and then within seconds I felt very chilled! I started talking a lot! Then he asked me to take 5 breaths of gas but I only got to 3....and then they were waking me up in recovery.

I didn't feel myself falling asleep, I was just out like a light - bam!

So I don't know what knocked me out - what they put in my hand or the gas???? But something worked!

You can request a pre-med I think hun, if you're worried, but I was so nervous and the whole thing was surprisingly easy and stress-free

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 6th March 2009, 3:16 pm

I had a drip in my arm and then they put a mask on my and same as Carrie, told me to take 5 breaths but i don't even remember taking the first two! the drip didn't really hurt but if you have a phobia of needles definitely talk to them beforehand.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 6th March 2009, 4:16 pm

Im having a pre med as i dont think i would cope with it all if not Hysterical

You could ask for one of those aswell hun, my mums the same as me very nervous and she had her nose and boobs done in october..they gave her a pre med and she said all she remembers is been taken to theatre then waking up with a new nose and boobs lol..she didnt even remember the bit in between waiting in the theatre as she was already so sleepy from the pills x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 6th March 2009, 6:33 pm

I think the gas sounds much more scary lol.. the needle hurts but you feel tired and get that funny cold feeling in your throat and then your gone so quick after it x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down