Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-(

+10
_Carrie_
natalia
charlie1pink
ShootingStar
missmarie60
BlondeBarbie
Optima
Angelpie
mariajw
babeedoll27
14 posters

Go down

I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-( Empty I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-(

Post by babeedoll27 5th March 2009, 9:46 pm

You're gonna all laugh..I know you are...but I'm having a bit of a clothing crisis. :oops:

See, pre-boobs I'd lived with my old shape and gel bra's etc quite happily...well no...obviously not HAPPILY...but got used to what to wear and what not to, and how to make the most of them, you know what I mean?

Now...although I'm over the moon to actually HAVE boobs...more than I ever had (other than during breastfeeding)...I'm having a problem with clothes.

Thing is, I went out today and tried lots of different tops on, trying to find something new to go out in, and for a christening in 2 wks.
The problem is in some tops I needed a 14 (I'm usually a 10/12) and then it looked either too big everywhere else, or..sort of...'matronly'. I looked like someone's granny! Shocked

Some of my "old" tops look better on than they did, but most I've had to chuck, cos they either don't fit anymore, or the buttons are popping, or they're now too short as my boobs pull them up!
So I need new clothes...but I can't find the right style which looks good with my new boobs...I end up in stuff that just makes me look like a middle-aged woman with middle-age spread!!
(well...I am a....um...middle-aged woman, I guess Hysterical ...but I havn't spread anywhere..just got bigger boobs! )

I'm sooo stuck. I put everything back today and drove home in tears!! :sad:

Has anyone else had this crisis of confidence?

Sorry to go on, but can anyone offer any ideas??

BBD xxx (aka ..myboobsarebiggerthanmybumandicantgooutcosiveNOTHINGTOWEAR!!!)
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-( Empty Re: I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-(

Post by mariajw 5th March 2009, 9:52 pm

Awww, BBD.

babeedoll27 wrote:I'm sooo stuck. I put everything back today and drove home in tears!! :sad:

So sorry to hear that. I'm not very good with fashion. I guess I'm quite lucky cos my boobs aren't that huge, so I can still get in my old size clothes (12-ish!) and look OK. Hmmm. I reckon you need fitted tops ... that's the best I can do, I'm sure there are plenty of girls on here who can help more than me.
Good Luck
xx
xx
Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-( Empty Re: I'm having a crisis!! Really need advice.. :-(

Post by Angelpie 5th March 2009, 9:58 pm

I would say fitted, stretchy tops... but don't know if they're the fashion at the moment though. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll find something.

Angel xx AKA (myadviceisprobablyabitcrapbutitiswellmeant) Heart
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 5th March 2009, 10:35 pm

Aaarrgghhhh...I don't obviously know, being still in the pre-op "look! it's got frills! it disguises my ironing-board chest! I'll buy it" stage....but would it be worth checking out what Trinny & Suzana, or Gok have to say? They have all that stuff about dressing for different shapes...
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 5th March 2009, 11:09 pm

Dont have that problem as im tiny size 6.. but Bravissimo do clothes that are in your normal size but allow room for your boobs. Ive heard loads of good things about them x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 5th March 2009, 11:20 pm

hi allie, how about one of the long batwing tops that fit tight around your bum etc, you can dress them up or down with trousers , skirts or jeans. or maybe something strapless but baggy and gathered down the front and pull it in with a wide belt and pop a jacket over, or if you have a sewing machine just run up the side seams to bring it in a bit tighter... just a few ideas, i've been wondering myself what clothes i will still fit after and what new styles i could try....also if you see a nice top and it looks too baggy pop your belt on and a waistcoat..i love waistcoats lol..good luck with your shopping allie, no doubt i will hear what you decide on x x x :)
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 5th March 2009, 11:28 pm

Hysterical Hysterical

Marie!! I thought you KNEW me!!! Sewing indeed! Hysterical

No, seriously...Thanks for that..you've given me an idea or two..though the batwing tops make me laugh!! I wore them the last time round!! Hysterical

Just having a mardy day today cos I tried 11 tops on...and came home empty-handed! (never been known in the history of BBD world....)

Mwah!
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 5th March 2009, 11:37 pm

Hysterical yeh i did the bat wing tops too, would'nt be seen dead in them now Hysterical sorry i do forget how old we are sometimes Screwy comes with age Hysterical don't do leggings either, show all your bad bits Bum Wiggle catch you soon x x x Hug
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 5th March 2009, 11:51 pm

babeedoll27 wrote:You're gonna all laugh..I know you are...but I'm having a bit of a clothing crisis. :oops:

BBD xxx (aka ..myboobsarebiggerthanmybumandicantgooutcosiveNOTHINGTOWEAR!!!)

My life woman i almost had heartattack reading that thread title!! Hysterical

My advice is to go for the skinny stretchy tops, they'll give a good fit all round
love ya girl.. Laura aka nogoodatgivingadvicewithonetit!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 6th March 2009, 5:34 am

Hi hun, what you need is a lovely boob tube top, doesnt have to be tight fitting, wear a belt under your boobs, (makes your boobs look gorge and waist look tiny!! ;) ) either with a nice pair of good old black trousers or smart jeans. Or skinny jeans with pointy toed heels (makes your legs look long a sleek). xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th March 2009, 7:33 am

good advice skinny stetch tops i wear them alot to its a nightmmare isnt it because not everything fits now
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 6th March 2009, 7:57 am

Hiya

I agree about the stretchy tops - and also what about a bustier style top? They're meant for hourglass figures and look fantastic!

Really hope you find something soon! Don't cry!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by xelizax123 6th March 2009, 12:39 pm

Im one week post op and i find best a longish vest top wihich is quite stratchy in the size that'll cover your boobs.. maybe ya usual or a size bigger... and then a shrug a size or 2 bigger to do up over ur boobs... it's workin for me any wat atm..xxxxxxxx
xelizax123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyMe 6th March 2009, 3:38 pm

Risk of repeating here, but I would say belt is agood Idea.
My best friend has HUGE boobs (naturally - the cow!)
and she has basically two options: Wide tops with a belt - very in fashion now and looks great!
Or, I know you're not keen on sewing , but taking in side seams works wonders.
Something that I think is very sexy on big boobs is a very covered(not low cut) and Ultrafitted top. American Apparel has some really stretchy tops that should stretch over the boobs and cling to the waist. To keep the whole thing classy, don't go to short on the top, it would make you look top heavy.

For the christianing I would say a wide dress in a light colour with a feminine thin belt.

Good Luck
TinyMe
TinyMe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 6th March 2009, 3:48 pm

Yep I was thinking the wide belt option would look great too! Good luck!
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 6th March 2009, 7:44 pm

OMG LAURA!!!!!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Your "AKA" made me choke!!!
(sorry can't do this quote thing...how DO you do that?)

Daft cow!! Hysterical

Aww girls you're all soooooo lovely and I loves ya all for your help!! Hug
(don't get all paranoid...I love anyone who's nice to me....)

I will try the stretchy tops...And the belts.....I'll pass on the batwings....(don't do them a second time..) and I'll try the boob tubes and shrug!!

See? Easy when you've got "friends" like you's!! I LOVE it on here!!
(says she who got all mardy cos everyone left the other place and she couldn't work this one out and had a hissy fit!)

Off to raid ma wardrobe........ 👍

BBD xx

Thank you!!!!
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 6th March 2009, 9:59 pm

At the top of each persons post hun it say's 'Quote' to the right hand side. Push that on who evers post you want to quote and write what you want below it.. xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 8th March 2009, 8:45 pm

charlie1pink wrote:At the top of each persons post hun it say's 'Quote' to the right hand side. Push that on who evers post you want to quote and write what you want below it.. xx

What? Like this?

(just testing to see if it works...:oops: )

How do you isolate a bit of the post? Like just a sentence,say?

BBD xx (p.s. fanks charlie!!)
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 8th March 2009, 8:46 pm

Easy peasy
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 8th March 2009, 8:49 pm

babeedoll27 wrote:How do you isolate a bit of the post? Like just a sentence,say?
Delete the bits you dont want but make sure you leave in the [quote] bits
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down