Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need serious help/advice!!

+8
kittie
*Sally*
misf1
twinpeaks
mrsm
alfie
KNOTTY80
Tinkerbella
12 posters

Go down

Need serious help/advice!! Empty Need serious help/advice!!

Post by Tinkerbella 22nd October 2010, 1:39 pm

Hey ladies I'm so confused!iv got quite a few weeks till the big day yet but trying to prepare..I need to find the sports/post surgery bra but don't want to pay 25+ for one!there's loads of sports bras in asda but so many different types?same with primark?do I need the ones that do up from the front first?and not any that go over my head?then there's the dilemma of what size to get!I'm a 34a/b now,getting 300 or 340 unders.. Hopefully il b at least a d?so what size bras do I get n how many diff sizes?I'm on a budget now so need cheap but reliable bras etc.please help!x
Tinkerbella
Tinkerbella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Need serious help/advice!! Empty Re: Need serious help/advice!!

Post by KNOTTY80 22nd October 2010, 1:58 pm

i used asda £4.00 ones and were fab got a few diff sizes. they fastened at back x i had 420 and was a a/b before got 34e
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd October 2010, 2:03 pm

I also used the asda ones hun, just got a couple of different sizes. Once I'd finished with all the fluffing I bought myself a couple of the debenhams gorgous ones, which are great for the gym.

My ps told me what size to buy.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 22nd October 2010, 2:55 pm

I took 3 bras to hospital, cheap ones will be ok to get you started and then you might want to spend more when you know what size you are.

your surgeon could probably tell you what size to buy, I'd guess at a 34c, 34d, 36c, maybe 36d too, oh that's 4 lol

If you get them near the time you can return what doesnt fit. xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by twinpeaks 22nd October 2010, 3:18 pm

My nurse told me what size to get and she recommended Matalan. They were only £4 and I feel really supported. At times they were too tight and really cut into me. I even came out in a rash on the insides of my arms where I was getting chaffed! Not sexy! I think this was due to me sleeping in just my bra and keeping my arms by my sides at all times. Anyway I was rubbing sudocrem onto the rash and placing cotton wool around the band where it was cutting in. I'm 16 days in now and the bras feel really comfy. I definitely prefer to have them on than off!
As for sizes, well I was a 34A to begin with. Had 280's unders and I'm wearing a 34D sports bra dance I was originally going to get the 260's. This would have put me at a large C / small D however I got bitten by the green eyed booby monster and on the day of the surgery told them put in the biggest you can fit whilst still giving me a natural look lol.
Hope some of this helps. I was forever on this website looking at sizes, etc but the best thing is to ask your surgeon as they know best.

xxx
twinpeaks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd October 2010, 4:20 pm

The cheaper sports bras (high impact) or even the asda post surgery bras are pretty good to start. But I would suggest getting one expensive post surgery or high impact sports bra for the days when your boobs feel huge and swollen and the cheaper options don't seem to give you enough support. Some people get the M&S front fastening sports bras others get the ones from sports shops. I myself bought a Z bra. But it's totally up to you. You can get front or back fastening bras (as you can do the back fastening ones up in front and then twist them around). I would probably not go for the pull on bras though hun, they are fiddly at the best of times, but when you can't lift your arms to put them on, it would be impossible
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd October 2010, 5:17 pm

I used the Asda ones too although I did have M&S front fastening ones as well. Both were fine. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 22nd October 2010, 5:50 pm

I had an M&S sports bra and it was great. I used the zip up m&s one as well but couldn't have used that straight away due to swelling. I tried a primark one and that was okay but i have to say i prefer the m&s ones personally. Maybe get a couple of cheaper ones in a few sizes then when you've settled a little buy a more expensive one.

Definitely don't get one that needs to go over your head, it will be impossible to get on.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 22nd October 2010, 7:23 pm

I got a couple shock absorber bras from ebay, i'm usually a 28-30 back and after my first BA was a 28F/30E and got slighty bigger implants this time round so go a 30G and a 32FF. I'd say get a back size bigger to accommodate for swelling and you're bloating or get some bra extenders for your normal back size.
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 22nd October 2010, 7:33 pm

Back extenders were a life saver for me, only really need them for about a week but bigger band wasn't giving me enough support and loved my bra extenders.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 22nd October 2010, 9:15 pm

I have the £4 ones from Primani. They do up at the back, but I've never been able to do my bras up from the back (ever since i watched my mum when I was little) and always do them up at the front and turn them round. shrug

It's been 4 weeks now and to be honest, I take it off for a 'breather' when I'm relaxing in the evening - will be glad now when I can leave it off.

Still can't stop peeking at them and absolutely thrilled that after 12 years, decided in the space of 2 weeks to go boobilicious Flash
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 22nd October 2010, 9:55 pm

I only found out yesterday that my hospital supply you with one so it's worth checking to see if yours does this also.
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 23rd October 2010, 9:09 am

I bought the Asda ones too. Initially I thought I'd just buy cheap ones until I knew my size. Since then I've tried shock absorbers and m&s sports bras but keep going back to my cheap asda bras!! Xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down