Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really need some advice!!

3 posters

Go down

Really need some advice!! Empty Really need some advice!!

Post by boobiecakes 23rd July 2010, 3:07 pm

Hi girls

Just need some advice, I'm in for my op on 4th August, I'm 5ft 6, size 12 and currently a small 34B, I really don't want to be any bigger than a DD, what size implant should I go for??? Any advice and help and I would be really grateful!! Xx
boobiecakes
boobiecakes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Really need some advice!! Empty Re: Really need some advice!!

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2010, 3:19 pm

Have you discussed your concerns with Mr Singh? What size implant did he suggest for you?

It very difficult for us to suggest what size implant you'd need as there is so much more to sizing than just your starting bra size, height and weight, your overall result will depend on your anatomy and most of us are all different even with the same stats.

Take a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the stats thread and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the resulting size thread babe.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by boobiecakes 23rd July 2010, 3:24 pm

Haven't seen the Dr Singh yet, only get to see him 2 days before my op as its all a last minute thing!! Thank for that I will have a look. X
boobiecakes
boobiecakes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd July 2010, 4:46 pm

Hi hun I think the links cookie gave you will be really useful. Usually your surgeon would need to go over the size and placement with you as everyone is different. They don't tend to go on bra sizes so it may be useful to cut out some pictures of boobs you like from lads mags or normal mags and take these with you to give the surgeon an idea of how you want your boobs to look. It's also a lot to do with perception of size what you think a DD looks like and what your surgeon thinks a DD looks like may be totally different so pictures will help clarify it and avoid dissapointment. As with any operation there are risks so even though it's a last minute thing make sure you do lots of reasearch into placements, incisions and also into your surgeon company their aftercare etc so you know when you do get to see him you can discuss the complications sizes etc and make an informed decision.
I asked to be a DD and I measure a FF now I think I look a DD but that is my perception of sizes rather than the size they actually look. Hope that make sense.

Last edited by misf1 on 23rd July 2010, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down