Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice plz!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

advice plz!!!!! Empty advice plz!!!!!

Post by bluemango 29th January 2013, 2:28 pm

hi ladies!

i went to my first consultation last year in sept. the surgeon i went to apparently is the best in town - there are heaps good reviews on the net about him n even a doctor friend recommended him to me. the consultation went really good, he was very informative, he spent almost 2 hours with me, explained everything but i just wasnt confident for some reason. he suggested 350cc tear drop allergan implants, under the muscle to me n showed me the boobs he has done - none of them were similar to mine so i couldnt really picture what mine are going to look like after i had them done. so i chicken out :-(

so today i went to another consultation. this surgeon wasn't that informative compares to the first one - he didn't go through much about the risks or complications etc.. but 2 girls i know of had theirs done through this guy and they all loved theirs. he uses Nagor implants and it feels so awesome! he suggested 340cc over the muscle to me. Even the secretary had hers done through him n she highly recommend him to me. He said to me this brand gives u a very natural look, pretty much is like ur boobs' shape now but just bigger (if that make sense).

i had a look at his b4 n afters n some of them look saggy...... i also feel he was kinda rushing at the consultation, unlike the first one told me to go home to think about it. the second one i went to does a lot of surgeries n used to be the head of plastic hospital here.

so i dont know which one should i choose? i personally prefer the second one coz of the implant brand he uses. but the first one has heaps of good reviews but i dont like the feel of the allergan implants after touching the Nagor implants

please let me know what u think thanks!!!
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

advice plz!!!!! Empty Re: advice plz!!!!!

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 2:44 pm

Firstly I'd advise you to block everyone else out of your mind and go for the surgery plan and surgeon YOU feel most comfortable with.

Nagor are a British made implant and a very good standard.

There are two types -

The Nagor GFX which is the budget range

The Nagor Impleo which is their premium range

Make sure you are aware which implant is being used so you can make a more informed choice hun.

I'd maybe advise also a 3rd consultation too seeing as the surgery plans were so different, just to help you know you were making the correct decision. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 29th January 2013, 3:00 pm

cookie thank u for ur advice! u r always so helpful!

the nurse for the second surgeon has already booked me in for a second consultation in April (i dont know why to be honest). so i guess i will guess i will ask him more about which Nagor he uses.

i feel comfortable with the second surgeon although he wasn't as informative n relatively rushing. i was thinking maybe because he uses nagor implants n i love the feel of it?????? is it wrong i am picking surgeon based on what implants they use rather than how good the surgeon is?

are u saying i should go n see another surgeon?
which brand implants do u have?
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 3:12 pm

Yes, I'm saying because of the massive differences between surgery plans I'd personally seek the opinion of another surgeon, so you get yet another impartial opinion so you know based on what the third says whether partials or overs are best for you? Both surgeons suggested more or less the same size, so you know that's good for you and then there's whether anatomical or rounds would give you the best result. Based on the majority you'd know which plan was best for you.

I'd NEVER choose a surgeon based on which implant they use lovely. If you prefer another surgeon but use other implants you could always discuss with them the option to use 'your' choice of implant. There is always room for discussion.

I currently have Allergan CUIs but for my next surgery, I will choose Nagor Impleos. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 29th January 2013, 3:19 pm

cookie thank u SO much for ur advise!!!!!! xx
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2013, 3:23 pm

No problem lovely... I hope it helps. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 29th January 2013, 5:34 pm

Definitely get a 3rd opinion off another surgeon, it will hopefully make your decision a lot easier x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 31st January 2013, 7:50 am

thanks ladies!!!!
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down