Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA & Uplift 400cc mod+, partial unders

+12
AdrianneSamuella
jojo75
KInglis
misf1
Jessica
BoobiePrize
alfie
Lynnie
COOKIE
mizzpink23
holly
Galaxysmooth
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BA &  Uplift  400cc mod+, partial unders Empty BA & Uplift 400cc mod+, partial unders

Post by Galaxysmooth 28th January 2010, 8:11 pm

Hi girls,

heres my story, I'm now 10 days post op.

Please pm me if you would like to have a nosey at the BA &  Uplift  400cc mod+, partial unders 204135 .

I checked into the clinic at 10am in the morning, and was very pleased with how spotless the room was. I was told my op would be about 2pm later that day. I was given a backless gown, a disposable thong (not one of the most attractive pieces of underwear) and a pair of support stockings to put on.

I was then given half a sedative and went to sleep until the nurse woke me up around 1.50pm, it was time to go. The nerves were steadily kicking in, omg what was I doing, what if I didn’t wake up, how would my husband cope as a single father, all these thoughts were flying round inside my head.

The nurse took me to see my surgeon, he asked me to disrobe (oooh the shame of it) my husband has not seen me butt naked for years and there I am standing in front of my surgeon, the nurse and the anaesthesiologist with nothing but a scrap of paper to cover my modesty.

My surgeon asked how I wanted my breasts to look, I just babbled out big but natural (what happened to all that research I had been doing, my ideas just flew out of the window). He then asked me if I wanted to go up one or two cup sizes, I thought about it and decided the latter, don’t want to regret having gone smaller (now I'm not soo sure) . He the marked me up and led me into the op room.

I put the gown back on and the anaesthesiologist asked me to climb up onto the table, now that was a sight, I’m only 4’11 and the table was as low as it would go, so I had to sort of jump up on to the table, we all had a little laugh about that, calmed the nerves a bit.

The drip was set up and I remember him saying you might feel a little bit woozy in a minute (honestly didn't know I was being put underl, thought it was still being set up lol), next thing I know I’m being wheeled out of the theatre into my room, where I slept until later that evening.

When I awoke the pain was unbearable, my chest felt really heavy and tight, and I couldn’t move. I called for the nurse who gave me an injection for the pain and helped me to the toilet. This continued for the next two days, the pain and the pulling sensations I felt every time I moved was unbearable.

I also had drains placed in both arm pits which were left in for two days, the little containers were full by the time it came to take them out. The removal of the drains was awful, it was quite painful, but as soon as they came out the relief was immense, my movements were not as restricted.

My surgeon came to see me the day after and explained everything went well and that there were no complications. He removed my bandages and checked me over, and said my breasts looked fine and that I could go back to the apartment the following day.

I had my final check-up and got to see my new areolas for the first time WOW, no more flying saucers, my nipples were small and cute. My dressings around my nipples were changed and I was given my aftercare information as well as my implant certificate card and was formally discharged.

I started out a saggy 34 B/C and had 400cc mod+ profile partially under the muscle with a benelli lift. This has taken me up to 34E (OMG).

They are still quite firm, and tender around the nipples, sides and underneath my breasts.
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

BA &  Uplift  400cc mod+, partial unders Empty Re: BA & Uplift 400cc mod+, partial unders

Post by holly 28th January 2010, 8:46 pm

Hi Glalaxysmooth,

Wow great story! Cant believe you only discussed sizes immediately before surgery Ive been stessing about it for weeks maybe months! Rest up now hun x

Would luv to have a peek if thats ok?

Holly
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

BA &  Uplift  400cc mod+, partial unders Empty Re: BA & Uplift 400cc mod+, partial unders

Post by mizzpink23 28th January 2010, 10:17 pm

yay, congrats on ure new boobs, sorry to hear you were in so much pain, take it easy and rest lots.are you pleased with the size??

could i have a peek at ure pics hun?? xxx

congrats!! xx BA &  Uplift  400cc mod+, partial unders 828394
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxysmooth 29th January 2010, 11:56 am

Thanks girls. I have pm you both.

xx
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxysmooth 29th January 2010, 11:59 am

mizzpink23 wrote:yay, congrats on ure new boobs, sorry to hear you were in so much pain, take it easy and rest lots.are you pleased with the size??

could i have a peek at ure pics hun?? xxx

congrats!! xx BA &  Uplift  400cc mod+, partial unders 828394

To be honest I'm not sure about the size yet, one min I think they are a nice size then the next min I think OMG they are huge lol.

xx
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2010, 1:00 pm

Congrats on the new boobies!

May I see please? x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxysmooth 29th January 2010, 1:02 pm

Thanks hun!

will pm you.

xx
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2010, 1:08 pm

Got it! Fantabulous result! You must be thrilled! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxysmooth 29th January 2010, 1:11 pm

I'm thrilled because they look natural but I'm a bit worried about the size being too big, and they feel sooo firm.

How long before they soften, I had partial unders.

xx
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2010, 1:15 pm

Galaxysmooth wrote:How long before they soften, I had partial unders.

xx

It varies from person to person babe, I'm 8 weeks post op and am just softening this last week where they feel more natual, but they started to relax at about 4 weeks. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxysmooth 29th January 2010, 1:34 pm

Ok thanks for that.

Hope you don't mind me asking but are they squeezable soft, or do they maintain some firmness.

I know it can differ according to the implant used, I have mentor silex textured implants, and from the research I have done textured implants are noticeably firmer than smooth walled implants.

xx
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2010, 1:37 pm

I have CUI textures and they are very squidgy! They are a little firmer than a natural breast but you can sqidge 'em just the same! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxysmooth 29th January 2010, 1:54 pm

Glad to hear it.

The way they feel now don't think they will ever soften, need to be more patient methinks.

What placement did you have, overs or unders?

xx
Galaxysmooth
Galaxysmooth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2010, 2:08 pm

They'll definately soften hun, you're still very early days and still probably have a bit of swelling too, it does take some time for it all to disperse. xxx

I had overs hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 29th January 2010, 2:41 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you were in so much pain! The surgeon I went to see said that he doesn't use drains because they aren't necessary! Sounds like they were needed for you if full after 2 days! Hope you're loving your new boobs soon. Please could I sneak a peek at your pics? I'd like to see how a 400 looks. Thanks x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 29th January 2010, 2:55 pm

hiya Galaxysmooth, loved reading your story. Like you, I was in quite a bit of pain when I woke up, they had to give me more pain medication. Take care and happy healing.

Could I have a peek at your pics please.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 30th January 2010, 8:25 pm

Grat story GS, sounds like you were treated well. Big congratulations on your new boobies!

How are you feeling now?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 30th January 2010, 8:38 pm

Great story hun, thanks for sharing,

Would you mind if I had a peek at your pics?

xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd February 2010, 7:39 pm

Lovely story hun, sorry you were in pain and had to have the drains in for 2 days. Hope you are loving them now though. Dont worry they will change and get softer.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KInglis 18th February 2010, 8:17 pm

Hey -please can i take a look? Thanks :)x
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo75 18th February 2010, 8:41 pm

hi GS great story, hope your feeling alot better now?
would you mind if i took a peek at your pictures?
Jo x
jojo75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 19th February 2010, 11:55 pm

Congrats on your new boobs :) Lovely story. Sorry about the pain. At least you're feeling much better :)
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou 28th February 2010, 5:23 pm

hi ya iam haven my ba end of march and worried about size iam about same as u was to start can i have peek at your pics please as i want them to big and noticable but worried about it so much lol x
sarahlou
sarahlou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th February 2010, 5:33 pm

sarahlou wrote:hi ya iam haven my ba end of march and worried about size iam about same as u was to start can i have peek at your pics please as i want them to big and noticable but worried about it so much lol x

Hi hun, as you are a pretty new member it may be useful to read our rules for new members which can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's just that pictures are very personal and as per the rules of the forum a new member with less than 30 posts or a join date of less than two weeks shouldn't request pictures either by PM (private message) or by posting on the boards. I'm sure once you have joined in with the forum and got to know the girls a bit they will be happy to share pics with you. In the mean time I understand you will want to see pics when considering a BA, and if you google before and after breast enlargement pics you should come up with some good results.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola10xx 15th March 2010, 11:06 am

Hi galaxysmooth

I had a uplift with implants last monday, could i have a look at some of your photos please x

I was a saggy 36 B/C now wearing 36D sports bras
Nicola10xx
Nicola10xx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next