Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random question..

+4
COOKIE
misf1
8oo8ies
hattie260
8 posters

Go down

Random question.. Empty Random question..

Post by hattie260 22nd January 2010, 10:25 pm

Hi ladies,

This is a bit of a random (and probably silly) question that I have just thought about... I know you have to take off your make-up and nail varnish etc. before surgery but what about nail varnish on toes?? Do you think this matters? I hate having no varnish on my toeseys and I doubt I will be able to reach down there for a while!

Does anyone know?

Hx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Random question.. Empty Re: Random question..

Post by 8oo8ies 22nd January 2010, 11:20 pm

Hi hattie i got told before my op that i had to take all nail varnish off, i wasnt happy as i hate not having any on either but on the day you have the sexy stocking on so no one will be able to see your toes!!!

You'l be able to paint them about a week after :) xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd January 2010, 11:31 pm

I was told no nail varnish etc don't worry though it's winter so wont have to show your toes for a little while.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 22nd January 2010, 11:39 pm

hmm I was afraid that might be the answer - i know no one will see its just I can't stand looking at them myself! Oh well its all in aid of new boobies so I can't complain.

Maybe I'll try and get my OH to give it a go after the op Random question.. 70324
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd January 2010, 11:56 pm

Treat your self to a nice pedicure after ur op and get ur nails painted. Or u could ask a freind to come over and do them for u, maybe even hubby could try.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2010, 8:27 am

I don't like my nails unpainted either babe, so I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure before my op, so although I wasn't wearing any varnish, my nails were in tip-top condition, looked well groomed and made me feel a whole lot better. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 23rd January 2010, 8:30 am

Hi there,
I had to take mine off my toes :-( i painted them the foloowing day though :-) I also have acrylic on my hands but as that was clear there was no need to take it off. Just double check before hand what the rules are xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 24th January 2010, 1:54 pm

Hi - I know how you feel I paint mine so much that they get that tinge to them so was gutted at the prospect of getting 'em out for all to see. The stockings I had on had a gap underneath to allow the nurse etc. to expose my toes but once you're under it doesn't matter they must see some sights so my manky polishless toes I'm sure didn't feature on their 'urghhhhhh check that out' leader board.

I was more worried about wetting myself (I asked when I came around and they said I hadn't.....I hope they weren't liying hahahaha although I did get coiffed before hand in case I had to changed..it's crazy what goes through your head before an op).

Anyway - I was told no varnish toes or hands as that's one of the ways the anaesthetist can tell if there is a problem if your nails change colour.

I painted my toes two days later...I see your op is tomorrow honey - good luck keep us all posted as to how you got on and what colour you've picked for your post op mani/pedi!!!

xoxo
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 24th January 2010, 2:18 pm

Hi,i have yukky toenails and hate not wearing varnish on them,they let me wear toe varnish but had to take it off my fingernails.The aneathetist has to be able to see the colour of your nails to make sure circulation etc is ok during the op,but he probably only needs fingers so im sure you should be ok with your toes painted x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 24th January 2010, 2:37 pm

Yeah, I once had to spend an evening ripping off my toenail varnish with sellotape because I was going into theatre the next day, was away from home and realised too late at night that I hadn't done it and all the shops were shut! That was a long time ago I hasten to add! Nice idea about treating yourself to a pedicure though : )
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 24th January 2010, 5:30 pm

Thanks for all the advice ladies, I am taking my polish off tonight!

Holy jesus mary n joseph its tomorrow... aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down