Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer

+2
MarieMc85
Crystal
6 posters

Go down

when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer Empty when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer

Post by Crystal 3rd December 2009, 11:24 am

HI girls ,

I have been posting alot about bras & bra size ect

Well im just finding it hard at the mo cause none off my bras fit me now! I brought 3 at 6 weeks 32FF & one 4 days ago & at the time they all fitted lovely but my boobs just seem to be gettin biger & biger by the day! when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer Icon_eek Dont get me wrong this is a good thing but when will i kinda settle? Its just i cant afford to keep buying bras once a week! Im thinking about staying in a Sbra for the next 3 more weeks then getting measured again.
My hubby is like ' what do you mean your bras dont fit again!' I am kinda in shock with all this 'fluffing busness! when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer 557141

How long till i can buy a bra that will last, im 8 weeks nearly 9 post-op????? when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer 321562

Thanks Girls!
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer Empty Re: when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer

Post by MarieMc85 3rd December 2009, 1:35 pm

Hi hun,

This has been a major problem for me!

I have got lots of bras in all different sizes, DD's, E's, F's and my boobs just keep getting bigger and bigger!

None of my bras fit me now, I got measured last weekend and am now a 30FF. So, I've had to put all of my bras on Ebay this week and will have to go out and buy new ones.

I'm quite annoyed as being a 30FF, it is a difficult size to find and all of the bras are like £30/£40 grrr. But, I still love my boobs!

I'm 6 1/2 months post op. I hope that this is the last fluffing period that I will go through, as it is costing me a fortune!

I know that Nat on here fluffed again at 10 months post op!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer Empty Re: when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer

Post by Rachel09 3rd December 2009, 1:42 pm

I'm the same Marie, need to go out and get measured again now becuase most of the bars that I have don't fit the same as they did when I bought them!

Hoping this is the last time I have to go buy some in a different size too!
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 3rd December 2009, 7:19 pm

I wish mine would fluff they seem to be getting smaller by the day when will i buy a bra that will fit me for longer 727885 xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 3rd December 2009, 7:52 pm

ooooh I hope the fluffing fairy pays me a visit!!! It must be annoying though buying pretty bras and then them now fitting. My PS says I can wear a normal bra from next tues but I will only be 5 weeks so i dont know whether to wait a few more weeks until they have settled more.

xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 3rd December 2009, 11:09 pm

and me, send her our ways marie! xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 4th December 2009, 6:04 pm

You can have some of my boobs girls, I don't want anymore boobage!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down