Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;)

+2
Gembo
Lauramumof3
6 posters

Go down

Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;) Empty Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;)

Post by Lauramumof3 22nd February 2015, 10:50 am

hey ladies,
 Just a little update :)

Still super in love with these things!! Feel so happy and confident already!  Had mud readings changed at 7 days and incisions are tiny and healing well and I can now shower which is bliss.

The most trouble I've had is bras rubbing over the incisions and no amount of padding and socks seems to help, so I give myself a break for a few hours by wearing a general primary sports bra.  I have bought so many different bras ( sports ) but not fit just right due to swelling and etc

I no longer get morning boob yay and just suffer with a bad back due to sleeping elevated :( and I no longer look like a T. rex ( my 5 years old called me this ) and I can cut up food and eat it without looking stupid hehe

Laughing hurt a lot for the first week, and due to ends I'm guessing I was having giggle fits constantly also my kids have been on half term and they're soooo funny!! I was literally grabbing my boobs and making a sound like an excited seal because I couldn't or wouldnt breather properly when I laughed ;)

I'm back at THG clinic on weds to have stitches trimmed and really hoping they tell me when I come back to see Andrea I just want to hear that all is well. Will have to fight an urge to grab him and squeeeeeze him though for helping to make me so happy!

This page is like a bible for all things boobie! I'd be lost without here, though I dont always post I lurk haha and whenever I think of a question I come here and pop it into the search bar
 ;) keep updating my pic trail I just love taking pics of these babies ;)

Hope you're all well xxxx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;) Empty Re: Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;)

Post by Gembo 22nd February 2015, 11:15 am

What a positive post! Im feeling tons better today too and I am now day 8 but I mustn't over due it I know. Laughing and coughing today is bearable ! Last night though I had the worst stabbing pains ever in my arm pits and so I didn't sleep untill 5am :(  yesterday I managed a quick walk with dogs and a visit to my parents . My boobs have started to change abit and looking better each day. Let's hope this is a turn around for us continuing here . I am so desperate to get back to normal - spent last four days on and off crying ! But no tears yesterday wahoooo  !
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;) Empty Re: Day 11 - no longer got T. rex arms ;)

Post by twinkleroo 22nd February 2015, 11:35 am

Like the new avi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  looking great! 

Glad your feeling better and no more t - Rex arms! That made me laugh but know what you meant by it. Haha.
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 22nd February 2015, 11:40 am

My friend has started calling me this too. I wondered are we meant to move out arms around normally yet
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 22nd February 2015, 11:48 am

Hehe. I have movement back without pain or strange feelings but still taking it easy and not lifting etc, still can't reach up with right arm though but each day it gets easier :) so I'm just gonna continue with not stretching, lifting, pulling etc for a while
Longer as don't wanna do any damage and just coz I don't feel pain or anything doesn't mean I'm not harming myself I suppose.  It's a double edged sword because if you feel good you're gonna do more naturally but that could hinder healing etc xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 22nd February 2015, 11:50 am

Lists seen other posts, sorry you're feeling that way gembo and hope it passes quickly.  Could be boobie Blues? So easy to get frustrated etc but keep focused on the
Finish line!

Thank you twinkerloo, I get why he calls me T. rex as that exactly how I've had my arms haha makes me chuckle whenever he says it! Xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 22nd February 2015, 12:00 pm

Great to hear you're doing so well! Avi looks great! And gembo also great to see you're on the up!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 22nd February 2015, 12:00 pm

I'm much better now I think I was mainly frustrated and felt sad coz couldn't do anything with the children and the pain and tightness around my chest is insane but this morning much better . My implants must be moving because I am getting indents on my skin where my bra sits now . Surely they can't be swelling still ? So in assuming it's because they are changing position ? My skin is super shiny today they look like plastic boobs lol
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd February 2015, 12:31 pm

Glad to hear everything's going well. I would just say it looks like your band is a little high, you might want to pull it down a little over your boobs. Go straight across the back, then up and over with it. But your nurse should let you know when you go back.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 22nd February 2015, 1:39 pm

Hehe T. rex arms xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down