Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still have really weak arms?

+7
*Alice*
butterfly7713
Mssaprl9
Mummy me
COOKIE
cazalino
sammi710
11 posters

Go down

still have really weak arms? Empty still have really weak arms?

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 10:48 am

hi everyone i m 3 weeks po today and i m still finding it hard to do some things and i find it doesnt take very much to pull my chest muscles and make myself sore (i had unders) is this normal? i m starting to worry as my surgeon said i would be back workin g with horses at 4 weeks po, i ve taken 6 weeks off to be safe but am quite concerned that its going to take longer or i might never regain full strength in my arms? any advice would be great xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

still have really weak arms? Empty Re: still have really weak arms?

Post by cazalino 4th September 2012, 11:04 am

I'm just over 3 weeks and am finding certain things cause a twinge in my left boob, my right is fine but if I reach for something with my left arm there is a pulling sensation inside. I'm sure time will heal hun. 6 weeks off should be enough for you hun.
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 11:30 am

Even surgeons can only give you general guidance about when you'll be back to normal Sammi. Your body is still very much healing and it will heal in it's own good time. As we've said many times here lovely, we ALL heal differently, some quicker than others. You're just one of the ladies whose body takes a little longer to heal. But whether you heal fast or a little slower, it's all normal and nothing at all to be worrying about sweetness.

I swear my 2nd surgery literally floored me and it took me almost 2 weeks just to get out of bed for a couple of hours! and another 2 weeks to build myself up to some kind of normality I really was that weak.

You're doing just fine Sammi don't worry sweetie, you'll soon build yourself up. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 11:56 am

thanks, i guess i just need to be patient and take it easy, i just can t wait to get back to normal xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 4th September 2012, 1:40 pm

I am only a week and half post op but was thinking the same last night, I thought I'd be fine after a week but things like chopping veg, holding plates once they have dinner on them and silly things like that are still challenging. Suppose we just got to give it time xxxx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 2:05 pm

its so hard not to worry about these things, there are so many changes its difficult to know if everythings normal, xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 4th September 2012, 3:11 pm

Well I'm not sure if it's normal, but I had the same feelings! It's just now at six weeks I'm starting to feel completely back to normal except for some morning boob and the odd pain here an there. I think you will be fine! :)
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 3:39 pm

its always nice to hear how ur getting on mssaprl, i'm glad ur feeling pretty good now :) and its reassuring as we are so similar, you are my boob twin lol xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mssaprl9 4th September 2012, 3:59 pm

sammi710 wrote:its always nice to hear how ur getting on mssaprl, i'm glad ur feeling pretty good now :) and its reassuring as we are so similar, you are my boob twin lol xxx

I know...haha! Your boobs look great btw! About like my size!:)
Mssaprl9
Mssaprl9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 4:43 pm

I am 2 weeks po and still weak on my left side. It's a worry isn't it because of work etc you just want to get back to normal. I have found this time (it's my second op) like cookie much harder, I am much weaker and recovery has felt very hard. Wishing you well hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th September 2012, 4:54 pm

Three weeks is still very early PO, especially for unders!

Take it one day at a time and don't do too much because it will only set you back! Remember its generally 6 weeks until you can start lifting normally so do be careful and don't rush yourself xxx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 4th September 2012, 4:59 pm

Dont worry it took me a couple of months to feelmore normal!!,i didnt even walk the dog for 6 weeks as she pulls like mad!!! I had unders too !!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 7:33 pm

thanks everyone,

i hope u feel better soon butterfly, its so frustrating to feel weak and feeble, and thanks alice your advice is so sensible so i will heed it and continue to lounge about lol and sparklyleeds my dog is exactly the same so my mum is walking him for me atm, bless him he doesnt understand why i can t take him out and play with him, i will have to take him on an epic walk when i m recovered to make up for it xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 4th September 2012, 7:38 pm

Hi Sammie your avi looks fantastic. Like Cookie I found it took a lot longer to get over my second b a and it was at least 6 weeks before I did anything strenuous . So take it easy and listen to your body .xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 7:46 pm

thanks 2nd time lucky still have really weak arms? 773440 they are still so shiny lol i didnt realise how round they still look until i popped my bikini on! i nearly called nuts magazine! still have really weak arms? 557141 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 10:31 pm

Lol sammi710, if mine looked that good i would call them to! Fab avi hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 4th September 2012, 10:38 pm

thank you soooo much, it's so strange to get compliments about my boobs its amazing! my gay friend is actually in love with them! so much so i m wondering if he is actually gaystill have really weak arms? 808228 how is your recovery going? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLF 5th September 2012, 8:56 am

Hey Sammi710 - yours look amaaaazing! I can't quite tell what's going on with mine just yet as got nothing other than a sports bra to put them in (not the most flattering, eh?!) - but if they look anything close to yours, I'll be a happy gal (just not putting any pix up until I get brave enough to take any photos!!)

I was just trawling through the topics hoping to find out about about any arm weakness at 3 weeks, as am 3 weeks po tomorrow and I still can't get my left arm straight up! Think I've been holding arm & shoulder down and in a frozen position, so as not to hurt my boobies too much, but now my shoulder doesn't really want to work properly - gah! Managing to pick my toddler & little boy up okay now though, which is a relief :)

x
MrsLF
MrsLF
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 5th September 2012, 12:13 pm

hi mrslf still have really weak arms? 828394 on the new boobies, i'm sorry to hear your still having trouble with your arms as well, this forum is brilliant for getting reassurance and advice for any problems you might encounter.

Thanks for your kind words, i'm sure your boobs also look fantastic but sports bras really do nothing for them do they xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 5th September 2012, 1:47 pm

hey ladies i had the same troubles after my ba it seemed to take weeks before i felt comfy to pick things up, i had great upper body strength before!
I used to pole dance for exercise before my BA but still now can't lift and hold my own body weight properly, i think i need to just build myself up again! still have really weak arms? 4239681551
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down