Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

booked my date now the decisions!

+7
Dancing_Diva
Tonic28
katie
mum23boys
misf1
nads
sunbeam82
11 posters

Go down

booked my date now the decisions! Empty booked my date now the decisions!

Post by sunbeam82 28th November 2009, 9:48 pm

Hi everyone, I've been reading posts for a while and have to say thank you so much! All the advice you give is invaluable and it has helped me to finally take the plunge and get booked in for my BA. I'm having it done on December 18th through BMI and I can't wait! I am a 32a/b at the moment and want to get to a D cup. My PS has said that I have a narrow breast width so will only be able to fit in around 280cc but has said I can either have overs or unders. Has anyone else been given a choice of implant placement? I'm tempted to go with overs because I believe they'll feel more natural and I'll have easier healing (also having Nagor Impleo which he says are overfilled so less chance of rippling). Worried that if I lose a bit of weight (as I am prone to do - it's taken till I'm 27 to actually grow hips!) then the implants will look weird over the muscle. I'm thinking that as the implants will be fairly small then I should end up looking quite natural even with overs. Sorry to babble but I am very confused! I am happy to have unders and deal with the extra pain initially for a better long term result.
Aside from all the questions I am posting now because it actually all feels real and I'm excited and also terrified!
Thanks for reading, Laura x
sunbeam82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

booked my date now the decisions! Empty Re: booked my date now the decisions!

Post by nads 28th November 2009, 10:02 pm

Congrats on booking hun booked my date now the decisions! 727935

Are those implants saline? I would personally look through the pros and cons of overs and unders, unders do have the internal bra support if your skin is quite thin etc etc dont worry about recovery because unders isnt bad at all, just a bit sore/stiff for a couple of weeks so i wouldnt base your decision on that. Overs usually get good cleavage, but i have seen fab cleavage with unders too) it really depends on your anatomy.

xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th November 2009, 10:24 pm

Hi hun. I had overs and have lost weight since having my surgery and my boobs haven't changed. But before my op my boobs never changed whether I gained or lost weight, they were always the same small size.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 29th November 2009, 8:36 am

booked my date now the decisions! 368291 Hi and congrats on booking booked my date now the decisions! 828394 .
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th November 2009, 9:36 am

HI Sunbeam

huge congrats on booking and what a lucky girl having the Impleo, its fab implant and its not saline, its their posh one!! you can read all about it on the nagor catalogue.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all details, I think its cherrycheesecake on here who just had the impleos and they look fantastic..

I can't help much re unders/overs as I had no choice as I am v slim and no breast tissue so didn't have the option of overs, enjoy this build up tho and I hope you feel happy in whatever decision you make regarding placement..

booked my date now the decisions! 321562 xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th November 2009, 9:38 am

just checked, and Yep, was cherrycheesecake, she had nagor impleo unders... 240's... she has pics up, and they look bloomin marvellous!!!!! maybe drop her a pm..xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th November 2009, 9:41 am

katie wrote:its fab implant and its not saline
Thanks for clarifying, i was wondering because she said it was overfilled and usually that wording is for saline as they fill them up more to stopp rippling

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th November 2009, 9:52 am

nads wrote:
katie wrote:its fab implant and its not saline
Thanks for clarifying, i was wondering because she said it was overfilled and usually that wording is for saline as they fill them up more to stopp rippling

x
booked my date now the decisions! Impleo
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th November 2009, 9:54 am

Nads, help, I just tried to link the impleo to my post above, but I am techno idiot.... its the new implant and you can prob link it ...

for now it says its:-

Soft Form Stable High Cohesive Silicone Gel

so frustrating as I have it on windows now and can't link it to this post!! xxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th November 2009, 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 29th November 2009, 10:06 am

Hi,

Bet u r excited - new boobies for Xmas - bought and paid for from Santa?? booked my date now the decisions! 557141 xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th November 2009, 10:08 am

nads wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x

Nads, you're so clever!!!! & Quick too!! xxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 29th November 2009, 10:32 am

Congrats on booking your date hun, let the countdown begin!!! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 29th November 2009, 11:35 am

Well done for booking them in!! Can I ask why you choose BMI? I am looking at them at the moment but they are they only ones charging 125 - 170 pounds for the first consult.
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 29th November 2009, 12:10 pm

Hi congratulations, how exciting!
Gail
xx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyox 29th November 2009, 12:41 pm

Congratulations on bookng now you have the thinking about it period where I am and then hopefully we can keep our nerve and go through with it!!!

Katy ox
Katyox
Katyox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 29th November 2009, 1:15 pm

Hi Sunbeam!

Congratualtions on booking!

I too had the Nagor Impleo implants and had them partially under the muscle, which is when the implant is placed under the musle on the upper part of your breast but over the musle towards the base of your breast. I could have had overs too as I had enough tissue to begin with but I wanted the most natural look possible and that's what my surgeon recommended to me. I didn't want to run the risk of rippling which as you know is slightly more common in overs, so was the best choice for me. Everyone is different and the decision must be yours and they are plently of girls on here who have had overs and haven't experienced rippling.

The Nagor Impleos are fantastic implants under a lifetime warrenty against Capsular Contracture and Rupture so rest assured they are a great choice for you! My surgeon also told me that their medium profiles are fuller than that of an Allergan implant for example but not as full as a full profile so it's a great in betweener.

Get yourself a nice little ticker and make sure you add your date to the calendar if you haven't already! Enjoy this part of the journey, it goes quicker than you'd think! booked my date now the decisions! 923101
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbeam82 29th November 2009, 1:49 pm

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to reply, it's nice to have people to chat away to. Good to hear such good things about Impleo and I'll be looking up the lady who had such a good result. I chose BMI mainly because their hospital is up the road from my house and I didn't fancy too much of a long journey. Thought I'd pay the consultation fee of £100 so that I could see the surgeon who would be doing the operation. I'd seen so many patient coordinators! Also, I'm a teacher and could only get it done over the holidays so time was an issue so I found out on the phone that they'd be able to fit me in. (Terrified now in case I get cancelled cos then I won't be able to get them done till next year as I'm getting married in the summer and would like them to be all sorted by then). The surgeon has said that he'll try for overs during the op but if they don't look good he'll change the placement. I've said I'll leave it up to his capable hands! Thanks so much and I'll keep you updated on my journey, less than 3 weeks to go!
sunbeam82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 29th November 2009, 1:52 pm

I am a teacher too - won't be able to get mine done to Easter hols as we are going away over Christmas.
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down