Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions

5 posters

Go down

Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Empty Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions

Post by Midgiebites 19th June 2013, 5:21 pm

Afternoon ladies!!  Hope you are all doing fine.  I have ANOTHER question, any help would be really appreciated.

I went for my sizing appointment today with the nurse.  After my consultation the surgeon recommended the nagor 300 or 330 impleos high profile.  My BWD is 11cm.  The 300 diameter is 10.7 and the 330 is 11.2.  HOWEVER after trying the implants in the bra today they didn't seem as big as I hoped.  The nurse said she didn't think so either so she gave me the 380 to try on and that was what I was looking for.  She spoke to my surgeon and explained I prefered the bigger size and he said thats fine, the biggest I could go for with my stats is 390, and the nurse recommended I go for this size.  I am going back on Fri for a second sizing appt (myself again as I have no one to come with me) to try the 390.  I am really confused because the 390 looked much better in the bra in my opinion but the BWD is 11.8.  Is this going to be too much side boobage making them look really fake?  I don't want them to look huge and fake, I liked how they looked in the sizing bra.
I know there is a sticky on this subject but after reading that I am still confused (not hard to flummox me!).

xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Empty Re: Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions

Post by Lisa34 19th June 2013, 6:02 pm

Hmm I'm not too sure hun. I can tell you that my bwd is 11.5 cm and I had 325cc implants, that was the biggest I could go. They have a bwd of 12 cm. I do have a little side boob, not a huge amount. I think you've seen my pic trail, I had very deflated boobs due to breast feeding. I am currently a 30 F.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Empty Re: Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions

Post by Princess_x 19th June 2013, 6:02 pm

Going for an implant wider than your BWD can give you the side boob/boob under armpit look. If your surgeon said you can have the 390 without it looking too big/fake for your frame then it should be OK x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 19th June 2013, 7:12 pm

Thanks girls!  The ones i tried just didn't feel/look that big at all nope xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2013, 7:14 pm

As a 'general guidance' 1.5 is the most to go over, but if your surgeon feels confident that the larger is the right size for you and you're happy then as long as your surgeon takes responsibility for this you should be fine babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th June 2013, 7:25 pm

Hey the advice you've already got is great, I just wanted to say good luck and to keep us updated with what you decide to go for? :) Only 6 days!! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 19th June 2013, 7:35 pm

Hmm, well that works out at 0.8cm over (if my dodgy maths is correct?!).  It was the nurse that i spoke to today, I am keen to go for the larger size, just dont want to end up with a mega fake look xx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 19th June 2013, 7:37 pm

I know - 6 days...soooooo excited!!  xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th June 2013, 7:40 pm

Im the same...don't want them to look fake obviously, but I do want good size boobies lol... I like a bit of side boob too but not too much! Its hard when you've never had boobs to know what you want! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2013, 7:48 pm

As long as your surgeon is confident then it should be fine.

I've just looked at the Impleo high profile range 

High Range
Product Base Code Width
Anterior Projection
Weight
Sizer
Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Page7image2608Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Page7image2692Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Page7image2776Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Page7image2860Had sizing appointment today - decisions decisions Page7image2944
IMP-HR cm cm g
IMP-HR 150 8.4 4.0 150 INF-RS 02
IMP-HR 180 8.9 4.2 180 INF-RS 03
IMP-HR 210 9.5 4.2 210 INF-RS 05
IMP-HR 240 10.0 4.4 240 INF-RS 06
IMP-HR 270 10.2 4.8 270 INF-RS 07
IMP-HR 300 10.7 4.9 300 INF-RS 09
IMP-HR 330 11.2 4.9 330 INF-RS 10
IMP-HR 360 11.6 5.0 360 INF-RS 11
IMP-HR 390 11.8 5.1 375 INF-RS 12
IMP-HR 420 12.4 5.1 425 INF-RS 14
IMP-HR 460 12.7 5.4 460 INF-RS 15
IMP-HR 520 12.9 5.6 505 INF-RS 16
IMP-HR 560 13.3 5.7 550 INF-RS 17
I can't find any 380s babe shrug

Its the 375CC that has the 11.8 BWD, so if you're very concerned, you could always request your surgeon takes two sizes into the theatre with you? Possibly the 375s and the 360s.

Your surgeon has a far better idea when you're on the table which implant size is going to give you the best look, so if there is a little niggle there, maybe with those two which are the larger sizes you're able to have your surgeon can make the best choice for you on the day if you were happy with that.

Its quite common for this to be done. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 19th June 2013, 8:03 pm

Ah...!  Thanks Cookie, I must have picked her up wrong, that makes sense!  Thats why I love this site yes Thats a great idea - I think I will ask him if he'd be happy to do this?  I trust him enough to make the right decision for me.  xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down