Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)

+2
jenniferrf1
nire_white
6 posters

Go down

Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)  Empty Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 9:14 am

Morning ladies! 

How are we all? Enjoying the thunder?

Okay so it's crunch time, I want to start making some decisions with regards to the size of my impending boost ;) and I would like some feedback/ input from you guys.

I realise it's all down to personal preference and body type, but I think of you guys as the boobie gurus so I really value your opinions when it comes to these things.

I'm 5ft 4", 8st 9lb, currently a 32 B. I'm bottom heavy and measure 33" bust, 24" waist and 38" hips. I'm looking to even out my figure and give myself a set to be proud of for a change!

So size... We've been discussing anywhere from 280 to 360 HP overs. After trying rice boobs I don't think I can pull off much bigger than 300/330, but how can I tell the difference? Ultimately I'll leave the final size decision to the surgeon but I'd like to be able say 'Ideally I'd like XXX size but do what you must.'

If any of you have pictures of HP overs ranging from around 280-330 I'd love if you could share some pictures so I can grasp a better idea that would be awesome!i

I know I sound daft but I'm trying to be as informed about sizings and what I like before I'm asleep and can't speak up :p

Thanks guys look forward to all your feedback! 

Mucho love!
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)  Empty Re: Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd July 2013, 9:38 am

Boobie gurus!! Haha I like that one :)

Like you said, you have been offered anything from 280 to 360, so that's what you can have an now you just need to decide what look you like best. Above you say you like 300-330 which is what you can base your decision on :)

You can always book another consultation because what helped me decide was when I placed the sizes offered to me on the table next to each other so I could see the difference in sizes!

If you want to be more technical, then you could find what your bwd is (breast width diameter) and looking at the implant Catalogues to get a better idea of how full you will be :)

So again, it depends what look you want whether its the bigger size or slightly smaller , all of the above will fit (or should) so if you like around 300/330 I would say that to the surgeon and leave it to his expert opinion :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)  Empty Re: Decisions, decisions! Crunch time ladies ;)

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2013, 9:41 am

Hi Nire wavey 

Ask yourself this hun... When you wake up from surgery, would you be more relieved to see that your boobs are bigger than expected? or smaller?

The answer to that should help you in deciding which implant size to go for. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2013, 9:43 am

Just to add... Have you decided on your surgeon now Nire?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 23rd July 2013, 9:54 am

Hey Hun I'm having 410 overs from a 34b and this will achieve a 34d on me the surgeon thinks. Sounds as though if you're bottom heavy you can pull off the bigger size? I'm really nervous about my size choice too but I'm just going to trust my surgeon as he achieves fab results. I've also found the sticky thread "newbies who want to see before and after" web links excellent - as you can put in a great search criteria. One question...how do you make rice boobie bags? Xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd July 2013, 9:57 am

As your having 410s you just put 410g of uncooked rice in the bottom of tights and tie them up so you have boobs! Or those great sock tights xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 10:06 am

Hi Jen, interestingly in my first consultation I was fairly modest and was happy with 280/300. Then I got hit with greed and my second consultation we looked at 330. Then the surgeon emailed me saying he would have 390's ordered in for me just incase. Now after the rice boobs I'm thinking 330 is a bit closer to what I'd suit. But then I think what iffff!

Hey Cookie :) I'd definitely be happier to wake up with bigger than expected than smaller, that is a really good way of looking at it! I have decided to go with Mr Liew, I'm going to book it later today, hoping for the 22nd of August :D 

Crispybacon, nice username!! Want a butty now! I was told rice boobies are just the cc equivalent in grams. So a 300cc implant would be 300 grams! Hope this helps! Have fun trying them! 

Lots of love ladies!
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 10:08 am

Haha Jen miss speedy ;)
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2013, 10:09 am

Crispybacon wrote:. One question...how do you make rice boobie bags? Xx

Have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2013, 10:11 am

If you'd be happier with bigger Nire then go for the larger implant lovely, that way you won't be disappointed with the outcome.

Let us know when you've booked hun - 'cited for ya!! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd July 2013, 10:13 am

Aww Nire, well at least its great that the surgeon has the choices available for you on the day, so you don't need to stress too much!

Just keep trying the rice boobs with clothes and take pictures which might help you decide... also do remember once the novelty of having boobs have worn off say a year down the line, and although you still love them, they are a part of you, what look would you prefer?

It seems your torn between the 330 and the bigger size but im sure after lots of thought your make the right decision for you :)

Like cookie said let us know if you do book and what your date is :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 23rd July 2013, 10:15 am

I have 37" hips and 385cc unders has given me a 36" bust but personally I still feel they don't balance out my hips properly.
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 10:16 am

Gonna go book right now ladies! Wooo brb :D
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 10:30 am

The deed is done... 22nd of August!!!! 

30 days! Waaaahoooo!

Nervous, excited, happy and scared all at once!
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd July 2013, 10:37 am

Wow Nire haha!! congrats!! woohoo  

You can join the august buddies thread now and get a ticker!! Im not too long after you in September! :D

Glad your all booked in and now your countdown can begin!! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 10:52 am

Nicole, do you wish you had gone bigger or are you happy with the size? 

Jen, oh wow we are close! :) what's a ticker?
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd July 2013, 10:54 am

Its the countdown we all have on the end of our posts! If you go to Forum support and FAQ's at the bottom of the homepage there are instructions on how to make them!

I know I cant wait :D Very excited for you :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 23rd July 2013, 10:58 am

Oh I'll go look! Currently logged in on my phone hopefully I can do it from here! Where do I find August buddies? Just search? X
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd July 2013, 10:59 am

If you go out of this thread its a sticky near the top of the general breast augmentation page :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 23rd July 2013, 4:21 pm

Congrats on booking. I had the same dilemma as you and when back to THG last Saturday to try the sizers again. I took 3 tops with me, 2 of which work work tops to make sure I didn't look silly. You could try that to put your mind at ease. I feel loads more confident about my choice now xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down